My First Online Gunzo Kill

Being a long time IL2 pilot and new to LOMAC, I have enjoyed learning to fly LOMAC. I have had a tremendous amount of fun and it has been great meeting the LOMAC Community. I recently scored my first Gunzo Kill on line and I thought I would share the moment. I hope you like the shots!

Guns 1

picture742.jpg

Guns 2

picture746.jpg

Guns 3

picture751.jpg

Guns 4

picture755.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WOOT! GRATS!

hah..would hate to have been that -33' pilot being showcased as the victim here..wonder who has the honors?

What kind of server was it? Full on gunzo? Or one with missles and such with objectives, must have been very satisfying indeed then!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

Gentlemen, one never kisses and tells. You know, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"! Suffice it to say the server was a missle and objctives server. I fired two 120's close range that went ballistic and then we tangoed. Thanks for the Rep the head on is courtesy of all that IL2 training!:thumbup:

By the way I have been know to kill the odd friendly, sorry about that.:music_whistling:

Ice I thought you would comment about the skin, I do enjoy them. I will check out the new ones. By the way when it comes to skins in LOMAC can you have an unlimited amount skins for each aircraft and they will show up in the load screen?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]