[RESOLVED] Spelling error in Config.lua "dmper"

Sadist_Cain

Was mooching around the files and found this.

Line 15

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F14\Entry\Config.lua

main_direct_damper = 160000; --115000;

main_back_dmper = 160000; --190000;

I'd assume this is a mistake since you guys have been fiddling with the suspension lately
Edited by IronMike

Good find! You'd think that this typo would have some impact on the module if it remains unfixed.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Good find! You'd think that this typo would have some impact on the module if it remains unfixed.

Well I was mooching around for Force Feedback settings so the eye was looking for things like Dampers, springs and the like lol

There needs to be a new FFB flight stick/base developed to capture this now vacant niche in the market.:helpsmilie:

Boy... a stick maker could sure make a killing by being the first FFB stick on the market in over a decade :joystick: *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :P

• 2 weeks later...
Was mooching around the files and found this.

Line 15

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F14\Entry\Config.lua

I'd assume this is a mistake since you guys have been fiddling with the suspension lately

While it is a typo, it is not a bug as such, as the same variable name is used later:

15: main_back_dmper = 160000; --190000;
   89: 			amortizer_back_damper_force_factor		= main_back_dmper,
  128: 			amortizer_back_damper_force_factor		= main_back_dmper,

Heatblur Simulations

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]