Can I buy a VKB MCG grip to adapt on my Warthog base?

pepin1234

There was a special MCG-TM variant of the grip announced, but nothing much has been heard about it since then.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I am pretty sure I saw this option before somewhere. Do you have any adapter to use your MCG grip on the Warthog base?

The announced - but not released "MCG TM" (Warthog base compatible) is basically the same MCG basic (non PRO) but with nut compatible with Warthog base, don't offer the extra axes and buttons of MCG PRO grip, because Warthog base don't support axes other than X, Y, neiter more buttons.

In the end, with "MCG TM" you have the same functions of Warthog grip, just with different layout.

https://i2.wp.com/vkbcontrollers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/MCG-Announce-Final.jpg?ssl=1