Graphics Problem

Hi

Just downloaded Flaming cliffs and now almost working. When the main menu starts the clock hands are offset to the right ? I can live with that. However when I start any aircraft the cockpits are transparent. I can see the hud, radar, mirrors and soom blocky cockpit outline details. Externally all the aircraft are mostly white with some black parts. The scenery is fine and so is the sound. Controls all work but the graphics need serious help

Never had this problem with Lock On V1.02

Currently

Vista 32 bit

ATI Radeon X600 - with latest vista driver

Flaming cliffs v1.12b

All help greatly appreciated as I am keen to fly the Eagle !

Barrie

I have

Installed V1 from disk - Graphics fine

Upgraded to V1.02 from downloaded file. - Graphics fine

Upgraded to flaming cliffs 1.1b via download - graphics screwed up. Chost cockpits / White aeroplanes / Offset clock and legends in the main screen.

Installed this lot twice with the same result. Now down to 3 activations with star force ?

I have a Nvidia card on order so the last message may be the cure.ie ATI x600 radeon the culprit.

All other sims ie FSX / Falcon 4 all work fine.

Also How do you get a screen shot ? ? I will then post the problem.

I have

Installed V1 from disk - Graphics fine

Upgraded to V1.02 from downloaded file. - Graphics fine

Upgraded to flaming cliffs 1.1b via download - graphics screwed up. Chost cockpits / White aeroplanes / Offset clock and legends in the main screen.

Installed this lot twice with the same result. Now down to 3 activations with star force ?

I have a Nvidia card on order so the last message may be the cure.ie ATI x600 radeon the culprit.

All other sims ie FSX / Falcon 4 all work fine.

I had a similar problem when running FC in Visa... I solved the problem by turning off the administor, rebooting and running the game with it off..

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Hi,

as far as I can see, the X600 has only 128 Mb of memory. I'm afraid your video card is just not strong enough for Flaming Cliffs (strange though that it worked for Lomac 1.02).

You could try to turn the graphics (in Option - Graphics) all the way down to Low, see how that works out. If this is playable, you can try to up the settings.

Kind regards,

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

• 1 month later...

Same thing on my higher end system

I'm running with an ATI X1800, same exact problem, and I have 256 mb of vid memory. Very disappointing.

Dell XPS M2010 w/Vista Home Premium

Intel Core Duo T2700 (2.33)

4 GB Ram

200GB HDD

Mobility Radeon X1800 256 MB driver version 8.360.0.0

(These are the newest drivers from Dell for this system)