What is Jester going to automatically do for me???

gmelinite

I am sorry...maybe I missed something....but if I am pointed at a gaggle of bandits 20 NM away and he starts squawking about them being there, shouldn't he at least lock them up for me? Is he programmed to do that automatically? Problem is, he doesn't. We fly at them and nothing gets locked up. I don't want to keep switching back to the rear seat to run the radar....isn't that the point of Jester???? So you don't have to fly BOTH positions at once?

I see no menu in Jester's menu that says "lock stuff up for me bro".

What the hell does he do on his own? You know, like a REAL person/RIO would?

I need help....I suck at this A/C and I am tearing my freaking hair out. Any help or explanation about how to get him to lock up some bad guys for me would be great.

GC

He’s sorting them, IFF-ing them and prioritizing them.

At Phoenix ranges it’s all pretty automatic.

All you have to do is Master Arm On, Missile Prep, select the AIM-54s and pull the trigger when the Hot Trigger annunciator lights up.

As you close to the merge, you should have a pretty good idea what’s what based on the data picture built from farther out. Inside of 20 Miles, it’s on you to go PAL Mode and continue to close or extend and come back in from a direction / distance where Jester can help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Set your screen to mirror tid

Look down behind the stick and check that the targets are being iffd and marked hostile

/\

There should be 2 digits one each side . Left is Angels right is launch number

If you see launch number they are good to go for a Phoenix launch . Go for a 30nm launch for good reliability

There is a bvr menu option for jester . Stt enemy to the front or something and you can get him to lock just 1 tgt in stt that way

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You can fire the Phoenix without a hard lock. To achieve a hard lock though, you need to tell Jester which target he is supposed to hard lock, as he can't know what you want him to lock up.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg