Strange Odyssey+ Yaw behaviour

Gman109

I've been getting this problem every now and then, when I'm switching in between Pimax and the Odyssey (but not just).

When I'm in game in DCS, it's like the "Yaw" plane of motion of the HMD stops working properly. When I move my head side to side (not turning my head, but moving it left/right while still having my sight fixed straight ahead), it's like the entire cockpit moves with me, instead of staying in place while my head view moves. IE I can't look over the side of my canopy when this happens. Looking up/down, and turning left/right works as normal.

Anyone else have this happen with the Odyssey+, and know how to make it stop?

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Sounds like your sensors are having trouble tracking. Make sure you're in a decently lit room. I've taken to turning off my monitor because it seems like the headset occasionally tracks the game being displayed on the monitor.

F-14B, F-16, F-18C, A-10C, F-5E, F-86, FC3, BF-109, FW-190, P-51, Spitfire, UH-1,AJS-37 Viggen, MIG-15, MIG-19, MIG-21, AV-8B Harrier, P-47D

Persian Gulf, Caucuses, NTTR, Normandy, The Channel, Syria

Combined Arms, WWII Assets,Super Carrier

TM Warthog, Virpil VFX,BuddyFox UFC, Saitek Pro Flight quadrant & Switch Panel, Odyssey+ VR, Jet Pad w/ SSA, Voice Attack w/Viacom Pro

GeForce RTX2080TI OC, Intel Core i7-7700K 4.5Ghz, 64GB DDR4, Dedicated 1TB SSD

I'll try that, but I don't think it's that - the problem is intermittent, and the other planes of motion track fine. Plus it IS tracking, it moves with my head yawing right/left just fine, it's just that the cockpit is coming with me when I yaw, instead of remaining static while just my head moves.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1