Saitek X-52 Pro flashing upon RWR missile launch?

Hi there,

Has any one managed to dynamically make the X-52 Pro change it's button colour upon in game states?

It would for example be cool to get feedback on the engine status (red-offline, green-spooled up, blinking- on fire)

Also a flashing stick, whenever a missile launbch is detected would be cool, don't you think?

Is there any info available on that field of feeding in-game info back to the X-52 Pro? Especially for Lomac FC?!

AFAIK these colour change functions cannot (yet?!) be programmed via SST only via DirectInput (or was that DirectOutput?!) programming in VBA or C# or something. But the basis needs to be some sort of interface (lua) that provides the LOMAC states of "ECM, Engine, gear, Flaps, etc...) to use this interface for programming.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Saitek has taken way too look to update the Buggyier than HELL Beta software and drivers. They better get on it ASAP:helpsmilie: months have gone by and my Saitek X52 Pro hates the Latest Beta.:cry:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR