3d migoto VR mod for DCS: help requested to finalize work

lefuneste01

Hy thank you for your MOD!

tried to use it with a Samsung Odyssy +

when using the INS zoom i have problem fine tuning the convergence between the eyes

i see a double object and usin end and pagedown i can not have the 2 objects overlap...

Once they get close at a certain point one will move too much in the opposite direction surpassing its twin. (hope to be clear)

also ther's also a little vertical misalignment...

AMD 5800 x3d Ekwb liquid cooled - 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3600C14D-32GTZ - rtx 3080 Asus Ekwb liquid cooled - Asus Dark Hero X570 - M2 Nvme 1tb 980 pro - M2 Nvme 1tb 970 evo - some other HD

Reverb G2 VR headset  + Leap motion hand controller 

VKB Gunfighter Mk.III ‘Modern Combat Edition’ Ultimate - Extended + Custom made Speed "bugfeedback" stiffening joystick with arduino and DCS Bios - Trhustmaster Wharthog throttle -MFG Crosswinf pedals -Simshaker controling a Jetseat and 2 bassshakers

Hy thank you for your MOD!

tried to use it with a Samsung Odyssy +

when using the INS zoom i have problem fine tuning the convergence between the eyes

i see a double object and usin end and pagedown i can not have the 2 objects overlap...

Once they get close at a certain point one will move too much in the opposite direction surpassing its twin. (hope to be clear)

also ther's also a little vertical misalignment...

I will add a coarse/fine setting for increment and up down settings, as for the Il2 BoS mod. Could you use the thread in mod section ?

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

thanks!

from now on i'll use that thread!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=242134

AMD 5800 x3d Ekwb liquid cooled - 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz G.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-3600C14D-32GTZ - rtx 3080 Asus Ekwb liquid cooled - Asus Dark Hero X570 - M2 Nvme 1tb 980 pro - M2 Nvme 1tb 970 evo - some other HD

Reverb G2 VR headset  + Leap motion hand controller 

VKB Gunfighter Mk.III ‘Modern Combat Edition’ Ultimate - Extended + Custom made Speed "bugfeedback" stiffening joystick with arduino and DCS Bios - Trhustmaster Wharthog throttle -MFG Crosswinf pedals -Simshaker controling a Jetseat and 2 bassshakers

• 3 years later...