Fw 190 A-8 & F-16C (pre-order) also on Steam?

Xanix

I've pre-ordered the F-14, directly from the DCS store... I ended with the need to rebuy it again, on Steam. My last mistake; I'll not buy no more modules, directly from the DCS Store; only from Steam.

DCS store - no Steam key

*Steam + «activation» for the DCS store

What I wanted to ask is; will the Fw 190 & the F-16 be released (pre-order) at the same time, on Steam?

Kind regards,

Xanix

You must have missed the red warning text on every module that they are not Steam compatible when bought in the store ;)

Every module goes to Steam, usually a couple weeks after it is available on the store. F-16 isn't due for a while, so no, I wouldn't expect them ''at the same time''.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

My friend, thank you for the reply. Yes; as I've already written, that was my last mistake.

First; we could buy it on Steam and add it, to DCS World. After that; they have become incompatible.

Now; if you buy it from Steam, you can add it to DCS stand alone. I'll wait for them to show up on Steam...

Regards

i firstly bought couple planes vis steam but as soon i get know that DCs have stand alone version i swaped imidietly

and yes at eveymodule listed in ED store there is warrning about compability with steam versions

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor