how to move throttle from off to idle with warthog hump/gate?

wolle

In other aircraft I can move the throttle from off to idle and back to off as I move my warthog throttle over the hump/gate and back again. I can't figure out how to do this in the A-8. I can use the hump/gate to either go from idle from off, or from off to idle using to separate control map assignments. What I mean is that for example when I move the throttle over the hump it goes from off to idle, but when I move the throttle back to this side of the hump, it doesn't go back to "off". Hope that makes sense, hard to put in words, if someone could post a screenshot of the control mappings that achieve what I have in mind, that would be awesome.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I'm using the command "Throttle 2-Pos. OFF/IDLE". As far as I see, that command is only available for the TM WH Throttle.

If you want that same functionality for another brand of throttle, you may have to add this line to the "default.lua":

{down = iCommandLeftEngineStop, up = iCommandLeftEngineStart, name = _('Throttle 2-Pos. OFF/IDLE'), category = _('Engine Control')},

Edit: I just realize that the command "Throttle 2-Pos. OFF/IDLE" is my own creation. I had created it for the FW-190D, and it works in the Anton as well.

Out of the box, the Anton has two separate commands:

1. Throttle to START

2. Throttle to IDLE

The second command is misnamed. It should read "Throttle to OFF". These two commands require two separate switches and therefore don't work for the TM WH Throttle. I combined the two into a single 2-position ON/OFF command, and that works for the TM WH throttle.

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5