Peruvian Air Forces Mod

MiGgressor

Unfortunately it does, as new countries and their respective units, unit loadouts, etc had to be assigned.

Compatibility with CAW would require massive MEinit editing. It's not impossible but would demand hard and time-consuming work. I'll see what I can do but later on: my priority right now is to finish the skins. I wouldn't like my mod ruining anyone else's LOFC mod experience but that's one of the limitations of the current software. In any case, I will make it ModMan compatible so you can install it or uninstall it at will.

Edited by MiGgressor

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is very nice.

yes very nice skin, looks real:thumbup:

Ross...

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Miggressor, Thanks for another quick answer , looks like I'll have to make another LOFC to add this mod to, forget the CAW for now and concentrate on the skins, CAW will still be there months from now. Skins look good so far well done. I'm wondering if this Mod get's put on another website if that website owner may make a CAW file compatable with your mod .....

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

I'm wondering if this Mod get's put on another website if that website owner may make a CAW file compatable with your mod .....

That would be nice! Let's see how things make progress once the mod is in the beta testing stage.

Anyway, here's one of the last OPFOR units, the UH-60 Blackhawk utilitary helicopter for Chile:

blackhawkchile1qb0.jpg

blackhawkchile2oh7.jpg

Thank you Ross, much appreciated! :thumbup:

Espero que sí, al menos eso era parte del plan original. Lo más probable es que solicite ayuda para la creación de la campaña y misiones individuales, así como para beta testing... pero eso será una vez que termine todo el trabajo de texturado de unidades y la programación respectiva.

• 5 months later...

Well the mod got a bit 'left behind' for RL reasons but I'm hoping to release a beta in the following weeks (right after our national holidays). Lots of things have changed and been improved, I'm willing to add some "flyables" so ops against a human OPFOR are possible. For instance, I'm making the F-16C flyable using the MiG29G cockpit:

flyablef16000.jpg

flyablef16001.jpg

It works great - model is correctly displayed, weapons and hardpoints work great - except for the two plumes coming out of the back of the jet while on reheats, which looks ankward:

flyablef16002.jpg

Any ideas on how to fix it?

I'm making the F-16C flyable using the MiG29G cockpit:

No need to make just another mod of something that already exist. Check lockonfiles for f-16 mod even with CFT fuel tanks. It have Polish colour scheme, wich is bassically identical with one on your shots, just different markings.

In my mod afterburner cone is removed ( i think, did not use it for a long time )

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stumbled across Tomcatz's LockOn4Ever 2.0 by pure chance and decided to give it a try just for fun and it's SO AWESOME!!! Kind of makes you feel you're not in Lock-On anymore but in the real deal. And I fell in love with his 'Hind' right away, so much that I knew I had to make a skin for it :lol:

hind001.jpg

hind002.jpg

hind003.jpg

hind004.jpg

hind005.jpg

THE REAL THING:

Mi-25.JPG

I'm getting some help in order to finish this mod because there's NO WAY I'll be able to complete it on my own.

Those skins are just jaw-dropping amazing! Especially the mig-29 and the first F-16. Wow!

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MIGgressor, Any chance that you will be releasing you Hind skin ? Please

As soon as possible :):)

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Thanks, everyone!

Release the 'Hind' skin? Hmmmmmmmm... yeah, why not? Like a small teaser, so to speak. Let me give it the final touches and I'll upload it to Lockonfiles or whatever within the next few hours so you can have it, too.

Here's another 'remake'... ok, I know it's not that exciting, being a boring utility helicopter and all... but I'm taking real pride in this one. Again, Tomcatz's models are so much better than the vanilla ones I knew I had to work my magic on this one as well:

helo001.jpg

helo002.jpg

Damn, the 'Hip' is so ugly! But sexy in its 'uglyness', nonetheless:

helo003i.jpg

helo004.jpg

helo006.jpg

Too bad it's only mapped to one side, but it doesn't look that bad from the other side, now, does it?

helo005.jpg

Oh, I almost forgot: the real thing for comparison:

mi17.jpg

Upload the Peru Copter as well please

Am I an abusive idiot ?

MIGgressor:) I Like it thanks :D:D:D:D

and the note lol

UPDATE:

Just tried it in game and it looks great, thanks for making it available

Edited by BrumTx

Am I an abusive idiot ?

You're welcome!

I made this version too for the 'Hip' but superimposed the model to the Ka52 and tweaked a few parameters so it can serve as a gunship as well:

mi17camo.jpg

helicopter001.jpg

helicopter002.jpg

As usual, the real helicopter:

MI-17-tigrillo-1.jpg

I'm having trouble making helos attack ground moving units such as vehicles, though... any idea why?

Thinking of doing any US Copters ??? Hint Hint :):)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

• 1 year later...