Request for a easter egg / joke on the First livery released!

KalAbaddon

A very common thing to do to F-16's when they deploy to another base for redflag or almost anything is for someone at the base being visited to sneak a squadron sticker on the inside of the air brake.

When the aircraft is shutdown you can force the air brakes open and closed by hand and there is a lot of space for stickers that may least stand a chance of being missed until some time after it gets back to its home base.

If we got to have a 55th jet for the first livery, can you add another squadrons (or maybe an ED/DCS/Fighter collection logo) sticker in the air brakes as a good laugh / easter egg? :P

Thanks for reading my insane ideas :P

It's quite common in the UK military as well, possibly others, it's not just an F-16 thing. Aircraft landing at bases other than their own are at risk of getting stickered and not always in hidden places. RAF aircraft landing at Fleet Air Arm bases often go home with "Fly Navy" stickers for example.

It certainly wouldn't be amiss to have one of the liveries with something like that.

The one that had "For Sale" on it made me laugh harder than the others. :lol:

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog