Are trees currently broken?

Commodore

It’d been a couple months since I updated, been out of the country for work. I updated last week and noticed while re-orienting with the F-18 that you could see wide area tree patterns more easily, like their repeating nature is more obvious.

Then I got in the Huey last night. Low and slow the trees look really bad, super janky and angular. It’s like a child’s impression of cubism, especially the deciduous, non-conifer trees.

I ran a clean up and repair with no improvement. Did something happen to the trees while I was gone? Is there a fix, or maybe a way to mod back in the trees from a couple months ago? It really looks bad while helicopter flying (and not great from altitude either).

Edit: My screenshots aren't uploading, I’ll try again later.

Thanks!

It’d been a couple months since I updated, been out of the country for work. I updated last week and noticed while re-orienting with the F-18 that you could see wide area tree patterns more easily, like their repeating nature is more obvious.

Then I got in the Huey last night. Low and slow the trees look really bad, super janky and angular. It’s like a child’s impression of cubism, especially the deciduous, non-conifer trees.

I ran a clean up and repair with no improvement. Did something happen to the trees while I was gone? Is there a fix, or maybe a way to mod back in the trees from a couple months ago? It really looks bad while helicopter flying (and not great from altitude either).

Edit: My screenshots aren't uploading, I’ll try again later.

Thanks!

There was update for better performance so there's here is a tax for performance.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM 

There was update for better performance so there's here is a tax for performance.

Sorry I don’t really know what you’re saying. I haven’t seen a performance difference, good or bad. Just much uglier trees.

Is it fixable, or is this the new normal?

Sorry I don’t really know what you’re saying. I haven’t seen a performance difference, good or bad. Just much uglier trees.

Is it fixable, or is this the new normal?

It was in new update it looks different.

Trees looks different bcs performance update for vr maybe 2d too. Hope you understand me sorry.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM 

I have been trying,for many hours, to place non-static aircraft on a aircraft carrier. I have looked at the FORUMS, but I cannot find help; I have tried to use the show models icon to display the deck(cannot show), zoom into carrier(cannot show deck to add aircraft). Also modified missioneditor.lue file according information from a video:

--test_topdown_view_models=true

I have removed and reinstated comment symbol(--). Nothing helps, can you say if there is a problen with DCS or provide assistance?

I would be very grateful for any help.

Many Thanks

• 5 months later...