Shutdown procedure

Zaneboy

Turn of battery power first ;)

It should be in the nato-ops or you can use the auto-shutdown "cheat"

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Thanks. Haven't read the nato-ops yet. I'll take a look soon!
It is absolutely normal to have the warnings and lights go off during shutdown procedure. The systems are built that way to notify of any condition that impacts mission execution or flight safety. Nobody gave a thought to not annoying the pilot during shutdown procedure. When the engine spools down, hydraulic pumps shut down and generator stops producing energy, thus all the alarms go off... following shutdown procedure is still a good idea, as there is a certain risk to damage systems accidentally... in the real world at least and many of us don't want to train bad habits.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)