Aim-9X Mod F-15

It's easy to add the 9X for the F-15, but it still would be kinda useless without the JHMCS, or any other helmet mounted cueing system. I think the only option is to try to add the helmet sight from the Su-27, but it's also not that easy, as the Flanker pilots use helmet to aim with the EOS and not the seeker of the Archer (R-73) itself.

The USAF was using the AIM-9X without the JHMCS for years. So it is still possible. I just dont remember how to add it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

[sigpic][/sigpic]

US Air Force Retired, 1C371

No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.

Would be better if I could remember how to it. I took 3 years off from simming, modding and skinning and it's like I forgot how to. If you get time that would be awesome.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Only C models. Which brings me to my next point. The Georgian War campaign for FC3 takes place in 2008. 2008 was the Block II AIM-9X introduction. So at the very least the AIM-9X Block I should be an option or am I off kilter here?

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Only C models. Which brings me to my next point. The Georgian War campaign for FC3 takes place in 2008. 2008 was the Block II AIM-9X introduction. So at the very least the AIM-9X Block I should be an option or am I off kilter here?

One could probably say the same for the AESA V1s, so I dunno.

The -9X doesn't have a very good combat track record (RL) though...so are you sure you really want them?!? :)

Now if I can get into modding enough and remembering how to do stuff a AESA like mod might be possible. I just want to be productive again and give to the community like I used to.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

I've added the AIM-9X for the Eagle, so now you can load it up on stations 1-3 and 9-11.

Drop the file into X:\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Database\planes and replace the file when asked.

Keep in mind that it brakes the Integrity Check (IC) so you won't be able to join servers with IC on. You will have to either, remove the file for the time playing on a secured server, or play on servers without IC.

F-15C.lua

I've added the AIM-9X for the Eagle, so now you can load it up on stations 1-3 and 9-11.

Drop the file into X:\DCS World OpenBeta\Scripts\Database\planes and replace the file when asked.

Keep in mind that it brakes the Integrity Check (IC) so you won't be able to join servers with IC on. You will have to either, remove the file for the time playing on a secured server, or play on servers without IC.

Worked like a charm. Thank you.

[sigpic][/sigpic]