Tips for making a level turn and trimming with the Tomcat

alexkon3

7 hours ago, PAIDtriot said:

Um... The module launch was in March of 2019 —over FOUR years ago. 🤯 Development of the F-14A took five years. 🤦🏻 

No, development is ongoing much longer than that and it will take probably a few years more to leave Early Access. It doesn't mean there will be no features added after that and, of course, the maintenance will continue. Compare that to Viggen ('17) or Yak-52 ('18) still in EA...

https://trello.com/b/HsMiJggJ/heatblur-public-roadmap

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 11/14/2023 at 9:21 AM, JCTherik said:

I find the AOA tape a lot better than the E-bracket, it tells you a lot more precisely how far you are from on-speed

E-Bracket works great in the Hornet but not in the older HUD of the F-14A/B (refresh rate too slow IIRC).  The Sparrowhawk and Kaiser HUD on the D were much better, of course. The latter was essentially same design kept for the Super Hornet. 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2