Mirage 2000 Cockpit Indication Fix

sedenion

4 hours ago, sedenion said:

I don't know much, but I'am pretty sure this is not on my side. I found only one other error and not related to the radar designation diamond. Are you sure this isn't the same in the vanilla version ?

Could well be

Out of interest what was the other error?

15 hours ago, Shiroka said:

@sedenionfound something else - the AP star on the the HUD and the waypoint crosses (that appear under 10nm) are a different color to the rest at night! Not sure if that is something your mod would have changed but I don’t notice it in Vanilla

Indeed, I did not pay attention to that (I have not much time for try and test last days)... RAZBAM is progressively replacing textured sprites with new vector rendering, and it appear that shader used to render are very different, so colors and alpha components does not output pixels the same color for same input. I adjusted a bit the colors, this is ok for the HUD, but for the VTB the best result I got still unsatisfying for me...

Anyway, I will out a new release with the corrections later today or tomorow.

• Thanks 1

New version 2.7.2 Mod released. This version is for both Stable and Open-Beta release.

- Fix CCRP HUD mode not working properly
  - Fix stroke material color for VTH & VTB vector components

All links are, as usual, located in the first page of this topic.

New version 2.9 Mod released. This version is for both last Stable and Open-Beta release (2.7.5.10869).

- Correct PCA aligment (mod files removed)
 - Echo changes of the 2.7.5.10869 release.

All links are, as usual, located in the first page of this topic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
On 12/27/2021 at 10:32 AM, epalzeolithe said:

Hi you did a great work !!!

How to make it work with last version ?(2.7.9 with full rework of M2000) ?

Thanks 🙂

You can't, the Mod is only compatible with earlier versions, and there will be no new version of the Mod, because:

• The last rework by Razbam correct almost all problem this Mod targeted.
  • The new "vector" way to draw most cockpit indication elements disqualify all texture work by definition, rendering quality (such as antialiazing and filtering) can only be enhanced or fixed by ED team.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1