[NOT BUG] Center tank stays red in SMS after rearm/reload

MrDieing

I hope all real JF-17 pilots around the world are being told this... I don't want a loaded JF-17 to fly over my area... don't wanna get hit by ripped off fueltanks or similar :lol:

It’s pretty good advise on everything, pilots should know the assymetric limits of their plane, I don’t think any plane wants to be rolled at max G, becuase then one side of your airplane is experiencing more then max G

And that’s all assuming there’s no risk of accelerated tip stalls and spins happening

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

It’s pretty good advise on everything, pilots should know the assymetric limits of their plane, I don’t think any plane wants to be rolled at max G, becuase then one side of your airplane is experiencing more then max G

And that’s all assuming there’s no risk of accelerated tip stalls and spins happening

This ^

There's also a phenomenon called inertia coupling which is a problem in relaxed static stability aircrafts equipped with ARI (Aileron-Roll Interconnect), including the F-16, JF-17 and F-18. If the aircraft is flying at some angle of attack and rolls about its velocity vector, it tends to pitch up and increase overall AOA or G.

EFM / FCS developer, Deka Ironwork Simulations.