[NEED TRACK REPLAY]Datalink showing friendlies as hostile—including ownship!

USAF-Falcon87

I don’t know if I’ve set something up wrong or if this is a bug. On two different missions I’ve tried (one I created, one downloaded from the DCS site), friendlies are showing up as hostiles to both my F-16 and friends in F/A -18s. This includes my OWNSHIP icon on the HSD in the F-16. Interrogating targets with IFF from the Viper (not sure abt -18 ) shows them as friendly, then icon goes back red.

Anybody have an idea what is going on?

Thanks

I don’t know if I’ve set something up wrong or if this is a bug. On two different missions I’ve tried (one I created, one downloaded from the DCS site), friendlies are showing up as hostiles to both my F-16 and friends in F/A -18s. This includes my OWNSHIP icon on the HSD in the F-16. Interrogating targets with IFF from the Viper (not sure abt -18 ) shows them as friendly, then icon goes back red.

Anybody have an idea what is going on?

Thanks

No idea why, but this happened to me too on a multiplayer server

That explains how I shot down my own tanker. I had an enemy aircraft I was looking for, saw the red icon on the radar and shot it, just to find out I killed a friendly.
You should have seen me first time flying back to home plate alone above the ocean, thinking some online MiG or Sukhoi pilot sneaked up like 30 metres behind me. Was instantly taking defensive movements, twisting my head to both sides to look behind my shoulders, initiating full survival mode (flying in VR). Lasted some good 20 seconds. Ah ...