Thanks Maple Flag!

Just wanted to give a bit of praise to the Maple Flag team (and Sabre-TLAs timely responses on the forum!)

I've just reflown the Basic Flight Training Campaign after a short break from the A10C (its amazing how much you forget in a couple of weeks) with the new cockpit and feel it deserves a shout out!

The campaign tests you in all the basics of flying and navigating the A10C and the different missions had me expanding my "Hog" knowledge by digging into the manual or You Tube for more...

Plenty of challenges along the way...the Flameout Landing and those damned Aerobatics being another that really frustrated me...

Great use of objects and flights on the Airfield and Military Operations Area made the place feel "alive" and the dawn/dusk missions really showcased what a fantastic looking sim graphically DCS is...

The final low level flight mission shows how the campaign is still supported...feedback from the forums has had the team recently adjust the altitude for the flight lead to make it more intuitive...

Really enjoyed the 12 missions and came away with a sense of accomplishment having passed!

Back into Advanced Training now...will I gain the coveted "Basic Mission Qualified" label?

Airbag_signatur.png

Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it.

We are still working on updating the voice overs and adjusting triggers to improve play as we retest.

The sim has improved alot since we first released that campaign back in 2012.

With all the planned new modules, game engine and graphics updates it keeps getting better and better! :thumbup:

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates