Navigraph

Perhaps one day when DCS is a world and we can fly Heavy's.

Navigraph can update the Flight Management Computer (FMC) in say the PMDG 737.

DCS will need SID's, STAR's and instrument approach procedures (IAPs) in the world. This is what Navigraph updates with it's cycles.

Plus you can bring up all the

, quick and easy.

You can see these "highways in the sky" here https://skyvector.com

Select / High / Low / VFR / at the top right.

All this is so you can do it buy the book. 737's you can enter all that data in and it will fly the SID's, STAR's and flight path, even land itself if the airport has the equipment, ILS CAT3.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Perhaps one day when DCS is a world and we can fly Heavy's.

Navigraph can update the Flight Management Computer (FMC) in say the PMDG 737.

DCS will need SID's, STAR's and instrument approach procedures (IAPs) in the world. This is what Navigraph updates with it's cycles.

Plus you can bring up all the

, quick and easy.

You can see these "highways in the sky" here https://skyvector.com

Select / High / Low / VFR / at the top right.

All this is so you can do it buy the book. 737's you can enter all that data in and it will fly the SID's, STAR's and flight path, even land itself if the airport has the equipment, ILS CAT3.

Ah ha I see. One for FS2020 then by the sound of it.

Thanks David

Sledge

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used Navigraph extensively when I was flying MSFS.  It is superb, updates all the FMS in all the planes I flew plus all the route planning stuff available. Absolutely worth every penny I paid for my monthly subscription.