[BUG/ DCS ISSUE] Cannot launch using the catapult after patch

mattag08

• 2 weeks later...

I've found that if I use only 90%-95% throttle and no more, then it works every time. But if I go over 95% then it jams and I need to start all over.

Modules:

Owned:

P-51D, F/A-18C, AJS-37, NTTR, F-5E, M-2000C, Bf 109, Fw 190 D-9, F-86F, Mig-15Bis, A-10C, Combined Arms, Mi-8Mtv2, UH-1H, Black Shark 2, Mig-21Bis, FC3, F-14A/B, Mig-19, Spitfire, JF-17, Persian Gulf

Would Like to See:

Mig-29K, Su-24, Mig-25, J-8II, J-10 , Tornado

Specifications:

Windows 10 64Bit, i7-7700K 4.2Ghz, GTX 1080, 16Gb RAM, T.flight Stick X

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to keep this on the RADAR here. Tested it today, failed in SP and MP. I run a Multiplayer campaign, and we're holding everyone on 2.5.5 because of carrier ops...

I didn't record the single player, but I have the multiplayer Hoggit attempt.

+1 here, getting mad but still not being able to take off from carrier. 95% failed. Please, ED or HB, help us! we cannot use the module since you fix the problem!

ps: i'm using the OpenBeta... on the final release works?

DCS 2.5.6 Open Beta - F-18C, F-14B, F-16C, Av-8b, A-10C, Uh-1h, SA-342, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50 Modules

Persian Gulf Map, Nevada Training Map

ALIENWARE AREA-51 INTEL

Intel I9-9940X - Nvidia 2080Ti 11Gb - 32GB RAM - 4TB SSD

Oculus Rift S - FULL VIRPIL SETUP: T50CM2 throttle, T50cm2 Base and Grip, ACE2 Rudder

+1 here, getting mad but still not being able to take off from carrier. 95% failed. Please, ED or HB, help us! we cannot use the module since you fix the problem!

ps: i'm using the OpenBeta... on the final release works?

It's pretty useless to adress it at this thread. Tell it to ED on their threads. The more people complain, maybe they finally fix it.

Since there are such problems in ED communication with HB at this level of an unadvanced aircraft carrier, it is fear to think what kind of shit we will get in connection with the premiere of the Supercarrier ...

It looks like since I don't have a Hornet (and I don't intend to) I regret that I drowned the money in Supercarrier DLC.

Had no problem taking off from all four catapults in the defaul PG Case I recovery mission. My guess is holding down the kneel button for a few seconds more after the AC has fully kneeled may do the trick.

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

• 2 months later...

It's currently June 6, 2020. I am unable to launch from the SC in my F-14 from any catapult. I even created a new mission with just the SC in it on a straight path and am unable to launch the Tomcat from it. I have tried all the "tips" mentioned in this thread to no avail. I even did a repair on DCS to see if that would fix it. No joy.

i7-8086k CPU @4.00GHz

Mem: 32GB

EVGA 1080ti

SSD - 500 GB X 3

HDD - 1 TB