VR performance Issues

JovenTroll

Hi! so, since the last patch im having severe performance issues.

My Specs Are:

Ryzen 7 2700x

16gb ram ddr4

SSD

RTX 2080

Oculus Rift S

The game was working fine and i was happy with the graphic settings that i had. But since last update the frame rate dropped dramatically. When flying low the stutering is just unplayable. When i Fire the gun the frames drops like hell. And when i turn my head quickly the textures on the plane blurs a lot.

I don't know if this is a common issue on other ones, but i have not change anything from my settings, it all begun to happen after the last update of DCS and the experience is for me now unplayable. Any ideas? is this a known topic?

Hi! so, since the last patch im having severe performance issues.

My Specs Are:

Ryzen 7 2700x

16gb ram ddr4

SSD

RTX 2080

Oculus Rift S

The game was working fine and i was happy with the graphic settings that i had. But since last update the frame rate dropped dramatically. When flying low the stutering is just unplayable. When i Fire the gun the frames drops like hell. And when i turn my head quickly the textures on the plane blurs a lot.

I don't know if this is a common issue on other ones, but i have not change anything from my settings, it all begun to happen after the last update of DCS and the experience is for me now unplayable. Any ideas? is this a known topic?

For some reason for many performance seems to have suffered with 2.5.6.

I use Rift S as well and for me it did not.

No ideal why it affects some and not others.

I think at this point ED is aware and hopefully they will get it figured out.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1893278417412009/?ref=group_header

Problems for VR users also reported in this facebook DCS VR group.

DCS is now unplayable for me since the last two patches (i.e. the one that brought lighting fixes). I have a 1080Ti and it was super smooth on Nevada on my HTC Vive (not pro). Now the performance is so bad I'm going to have to suspend DCS and go to IL-2 until it gets fixed.

For some reason for many performance seems to have suffered with 2.5.6.

I use Rift S as well and for me it did not.

No ideal why it affects some and not others.

I think at this point ED is aware and hopefully they will get it figured out.

Agreed, no impact on performance here.

F/A-18C Hornet, i9 9900K OC 5.0G, 1TB Intel 660 M.2 SSD, Z390 Aorus Pro, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB, GeForce RTX 2080TI, TM Warthog HOTAS, TM T-Rudder, Oculus Rift S, Open Wheeler GEN2 Sim Chair w/ Warthog Upgrade.