WTB Warthog stick extension (USA Only)

BMGZ06

I am not super picky about the length as I think anything will be better than nothing. I would need the longer cable that works with it of course. I ordered a green spring from sahaj 2 weeks ago and it is stuck in customs and there is no way of getting it out. Was told by USPS that it may not even clear because it is from Poland and that is a red flag of some sort for some reason. When I ordered my MFG rudder pedals they got here in 4 days last week and cleared customs in an hour so clearly there is something to where it originates from. SO I only want to buy from someone in the U.S. to avoid this issue again.

Edited by BMGZ06

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Do you have access to a 3D printer?

I have one that I have been running for a while now. Offset tube model. Really nice.

Cables are easy to make. Just a little reading and some modding and bang!

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the green spring and it took a while but I got it. You have me thinking now because i'm ready to order another one. It's 10 days later now. Did you get the spring?

Maybe it's time to try an extension.

Buzz

Let us know how it works out. That spring it comes with is 4X stronger than the stock spring. That seems pretty stiff. I wonder if they're trying to make it feel as stiff as the stock setup?

Hey I just got my internet back after 3 days but I did get the spring but it took 11 days to clear customs for some reason. I was thinking I may order a Virpil base instead but shipping is rough from them as well. I did try the green spring out and honestly I am not seeing anymore precision or control. I got it to help with AAR but the gimbal in the Warthog just isnt smooth enough I think or at least mine isnt. I get a lot of resistance still with the green spring and the lack of linear input feel is still there.

Edited by BMGZ06

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.

Let me know if you want to sell the green spring.

Will do.

I got a warbrd base and after that I stopped using my extension because the warbrd was so much smoother I did not need it anymore. I fly mostly helo's

Ya I would buy the warbrd or T50 if I had confidence that I would actually get it now but customs is taking their time with things now it looks like. Also Virpil is not really able to give firm ship dates with my communication I had with them. I think they are getting hammered just like everyone else with getting things they need.