Viewing In cockpit

HoYa

Most likely the problem is with your HMD tracking. You are in 3DOF. Restart usually cures this.

i9-9900K 4,9Ghz, 2080ti, 32Gb, 1Gb m.2, Index, WinWing throttle, Baur BRD-N, Crosswind pedals, Orbwiever and tm mfd`s, all in a Hornet simpit.

Most likely the problem is with your HMD tracking. You are in 3DOF. Restart usually cures this.

The other thing to do is have more light on in the room. I found this out yesterday when I started simming during the day time but it got dark and I didn't have the room lights on. Early on I could look straight up at the ceiling and 6DOF would come back, but then as it got too dark I lost 6 DOF altogether.

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

• 1 month later...

I am having this exact problem. I use a Samsung Odessey+ and I had 6DoF before with this and my Acer WMR headset, but I've been out of it for a year or so and now after updating DCS I have only 3DoF. I wouldn't care that much but I can't change my cockpit head position, it's too high, I can't use the gun because I can't get low enough to see the pipper. I have a lamp on my desk that the headset can plainly see and this wasn't a problem before so I don't think it needs more light. Anyone have any other suggestions, or even just a way to lower the head position? BTW I've rebooted everything twice. Thanks for any help.

I5, GTX1060, TM Warthog A-10C Flightstick, TM TWCS, Odyssey+ WMR