[NOT ACCURATE] T-POD marker on hud?

Tuna-Salad

Will we EVER get a marker on hud to show where the T-pod is looking like the A-10, or does the bug not have that ability? Considering the lightening they added is copy / paste of what is used on the A-10 and never was actually used on the hornet (hornet uses the AT / FLIR) I don't see why this isn't possible. I get we can see after the tdc is pressed, but it's not real useful for when actually slewing from it's original state.

USMC legacy Hornets DO use the LITENING when shore based. The documentation ED is basing their hornet on indicates that the legacy hornet of our vintage does not have a LOS indicator on the HUD for the LITENING.

There’s no unique symbology to show ya where the FLIRis looking in the hornet. But there are other symbols related to the FLIR POD like:

-Laser firing status indication

-Laser inhibit Cue

-laser to time end of fire indication

Will we EVER get a marker on hud to show where the T-pod is looking like the A-10, or does the bug not have that ability? Considering the lightening they added is copy / paste of what is used on the A-10 and never was actually used on the hornet (hornet uses the AT / FLIR) I don't see why this isn't possible. I get we can see after the tdc is pressed, but it's not real useful for when actually slewing from it's original state.

Pressing designate puts a diamond on the HUD, press again and the diamond moves where the TPOD is pointing.