New StreamDeck Plugin

So in the BF-109 lua file

replace:

-----------------------------
-- HIGH IMPORTANCE EXPORTS --
-- done every export event --

-- Pointed to by ProcessIkarusDCSHighImportance
function ExportScript.ProcessIkarusDCSConfigHighImportance(mainPanelDevice)
--[[
every frame export to Ikarus
Example from A-10C
Get Radio Frequencies
get data from device
local lUHFRadio = GetDevice(54)
ExportScript.Tools.SendData("ExportID", "Format")
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2000, string.format("%7.3f", lUHFRadio:get_frequency()/1000000)) -- <- special function for get frequency data
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2000, ExportScript.Tools.RoundFreqeuncy((UHF_RADIO:get_frequency()/1000000))) -- ExportScript.Tools.RoundFreqeuncy(frequency (MHz|KHz), format ("7.3"), PrefixZeros (false), LeastValue (0.025))
]]
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(35, string.format("%0.4f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(35)))	-- Oxygen_Flow_Blinker
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(42, string.format("%0.4f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(42)))	-- MG131_0_Klappanker
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(43, string.format("%0.4f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(43)))	-- MG131_1_Klappanker
end

with

-- HIGH IMPORTANCE EXPORTS --
-- done every export event --

-- Pointed to by ProcessIkarusDCSHighImportance
function ExportScript.ProcessIkarusDCSConfigHighImportance(mainPanelDevice)

local digAltitude = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(9) * 13000
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2000, string.format("%d", digAltitude).." M") 

ExportScript.Tools.SendData(35, string.format("%0.4f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(35)))	-- Oxygen_Flow_Blinker
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(42, string.format("%0.4f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(42)))	-- MG131_0_Klappanker
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(43, string.format("%0.4f", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(43)))	-- MG131_1_Klappanker
end

and then in DCS Plugin use the id 2000 to view your new information, not 9

Modules: Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Nevada | Supercarrier | WWII Assets | FC3 | Spitfire | P-51D | P-47D | F-86F | L-39 | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | F-14B | A-4E-C | BS2

System: X570 AMD-3900X | 32GB DDR4 3000 | 2TB Gen 4x4 5GB/s NVME | Dual 1070 TI | 4k 32" Samsung

In order to get gun information, we need to first see if that information is available in the array that is passed to this function.

You'll have to dump to log the "MainPanelDevice" Array in the same function as above and see what is available to you.

Modules: Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Nevada | Supercarrier | WWII Assets | FC3 | Spitfire | P-51D | P-47D | F-86F | L-39 | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | F-14B | A-4E-C | BS2

System: X570 AMD-3900X | 32GB DDR4 3000 | 2TB Gen 4x4 5GB/s NVME | Dual 1070 TI | 4k 32" Samsung

Keep in mind with all the above, I can't test it for you. I don't have the bf-109 module, nor a copy of DCS in front of me, so this is just a best guess.

Make a copy of the bf-109.lua file first and name it bf-109.org so you always have the original file un-modded.

Keep in mind with all the above, I can't test it for you. I don't have the bf-109 module, nor a copy of DCS in front of me, so this is just a best guess.

Make a copy of the bf-109.lua file first and name it bf-109.org so you always have the original file un-modded.

Thank you, the altimeter works perfectly on my stream deck now, it shows the value in meters and matches the cockpit gauge 1:1.

Mk108 cannon ammo counter would be really nice since there is no gauge for it and ammo is sparse. Unfortunately since im not familiar with this value exporting business and also as a Dcs noob, i dont have a clue what you mean by : "You'll have to dump to log the "MainPanelDevice" Array in the same function as above and see what is available to you."

I think i have some studying to do when i have extra spare time.

Thank you, the altimeter works perfectly on my stream deck now, it shows the value in meters and matches the cockpit gauge 1:1.

Mk108 cannon ammo counter would be really nice since there is no gauge for it and ammo is sparse. Unfortunately since im not familiar with this value exporting business and also as a Dcs noob, i dont have a clue what you mean by : "You'll have to dump to log the "MainPanelDevice" Array in the same function as above and see what is available to you."

I think i have some studying to do when i have extra spare time.

Glad it worked,

Unfortunately, I can't help with the ammo as I don't have the 109 module.

In order to dump this array to log I need to set the flag in the export script and then load the module to initiate the script. Without the module I cannot investigate.

Maybe I can tell you how to do it and you can post the output of the log here.

In the code you replaced above in the 109 export lua file, somewhere between the function..... and end lines,

add a new line like:

ExportScript.Tools.WriteToLog(ExportScript.Tools.dump(mainPanelDevice))

Then start a 109 instant free flight (or any flight, just need to fly the 109)

click fly, fly around for 2 or 3 seconds then exit.

Now you should find a file in your logs directory something to the effects of export.log (I think this is the name of the file, but if it isn't I'll have to confirm)

edit: find log here: "C:\Users<USER>\Saved Games\DCS\Logs\Export.log"

post the contents of that file here. (make sure to post it between the code tags in the advanced editor of the forum, this is the hashtag symbol on the buttons above)

I can have a look.

Edited by nosaMtrevoC

Also, just noticed something.

Add these lines on new lines in the same function as above and monitor them on the stream deck to see if these numbers correlate at all to the guns being fired. Hopefully when you fire your guns these numbers will change.

local gun1 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(50)
local gun2 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(164)
local gun3 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(165)
local gun4 = mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(166)

ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2010, string.format("%.4f", gun1).." g1") 
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2020, string.format("%.4f", gun2).." g2") 
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2030, string.format("%.4f", gun3).." g3") 
ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2040, string.format("%.4f", gun4).." g4") 

On your stream deck make 4 keys in a dir if you want and use the 3'rd option to monitor the dcs id's

These 4 id's should output a floating point number like 0.2353 (from 0 to 1.0)

Shoot your guns

Do they change?

Which one or all of the 4 change?

I think they correlate to the 4 guns on the 109

We could probably add these numbers together to output a single number or make all 4 numbers show on different lines of the same key like in my video above for the rpm/oil/temp etc...

Above being stated, we would have to test what happens when the 109 is loaded out with different amounts of starting ammo from the loadout screen.

Is this set in a separate variable and the above numbers are a percentage of this other variable, or are the above number a percentage or direct number of the ammo on deck?

I don't know, but the above are the first steps.

Lets see what data we get from it.

Post me a detailed answer here and I'll give you some code.

Sorry, looked at the wrong file. Noticed it when i got home and opened it on my DCS Computer and saw different code. I was looking at the 190 code instead of the 109

Doubt I can figure it out without the module.

What I would like to understand is why the export of PCA and PCN is not working on the M-2000C.:(

I have compared the script on the M-2000c and AV8NB between PCA_UR/PCA_BR and ODU_Option which are quite comparable and everything seems to match except that on the M-2000c it doesn't work while on the AV8NB it does.:cry:

I dry...:helpsmilie:

What I would like to understand is why the export of PCA and PCN is not working on the M-2000C.:(

I have compared the script on the M-2000c and AV8NB between PCA_UR/PCA_BR and ODU_Option which are quite comparable and everything seems to match except that on the M-2000c it doesn't work while on the AV8NB it does.:cry:

I dry...:helpsmilie:

I Chacal_IX

I have same problem here with the PCA on M2000C, cannot figure out how to get the PCA upper and lower PCA display On DCS ID 2010 to 2019. As checked in the stream deck DCS Comms all those ID are empty...:helpsmilie:

2064652237_SD1.thumb.png.d727ca0302256f0d5681382e89fd9e74.png

1792346907_SD2.png.820185490fb134d8fbd24d14abf4ed4f.png

Edited by rem27

Intel® Core i7-7700K @4,20GHz - 64 Go RAM - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti - Windows Pro 64 bit - Stream Deck - HOTAS Warthog

NosaMtrevoc, may you do the same for the display of the fuel quantity of the F14 ?

I'll take a look at the exportscript. I don't own the f-14 module, but I can make a pretty good guess.

NosaMtrevoc, may you do the same for the display of the fuel quantity of the F14 ?

Just realized there isn't an F-14 Script for DCS-ExportScripts module

I can probably make one easily that will work for fuel, but because I don't own the F-14 module I don't have the proper files to look into.

I can probably figure it out if you post the contents of these files, but no promises. Sometimes these files point to other files and it becoms a rabbit hole. It's tough without owning the modules.

If you want me to try:

Open the following folder: "...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts"

The following three files are of interest there:

devices.lua

mainpanel_init.lua

clickabledata.lua

Post the contents here (wrapped in the hastag (above) code blocks)

I'll take a look.

also need:

mainpanel_init.lua

clickabledata.lua

in same directory

When you post in this forum, click the Go Advnaced to give you more options (beside quick reply)

Then at the top of the screen you get a lot more options.

Find the hashtag # button which is 3 left from the youtube button

click that and it will give you code tags like (code)(/code) but with square brackets instead.

post the file contents between these tags like (code)file contents(/code)

if I post the content THIS IS MY CONTENT between the code tags below it looks like below:

THIS IS MY CONTENT

Thats all.

dave

devices.lua

local count = 0
local function counter()
count = count + 1
return count
end
-------DEVICE ID-------
devices = {}
devices["ELEC_INTERFACE"]			= counter()--1
devices["MFCD_LEFT"]				= counter()--2
devices["MFCD_RIGHT"]				= counter()--3
devices["CMSP"]						= counter()--4
devices["CMSC"]						= counter()--5
devices["JAMMERS_INTERFACE"]		= counter()--6
devices["AHCP"]						= counter()--7
devices["UFC"]						= counter()--8
devices["CDU"]						= counter()--9
devices["MAVERICK_INTERFACE"]		= counter()--10
devices["LITENING_INTERFACE"]		= counter()--11
devices["IFFCC"]					= counter()--12
devices["DSMS_INTERFACE"]			= counter()--13
devices["DATA_TRANSFER_SYSTEM"]		= counter()--14
devices["DIGITAL_CLOCK"]			= counter()--15
devices["DBG"]						= counter()--16
devices["HOTAS"]					= counter()--17
devices["EGI"]						= counter()--18
devices["HUD"]						= counter()--19
devices["DTSAS"]					= counter()--20
devices["NAVIGATION_COMPUTER"]		= counter()--21
devices["AAP"]						= counter()--22
devices["CADC"]						= counter()--23
devices["SYS_CONTROLLER"]			= counter()--24
devices["PULSE_TIMER"]				= counter()--25
devices["TAD"]						= counter()--26
devices["VMU"]						= counter()--27
devices["TONE_GENERATOR"]			= counter()--28
devices["AN_ALR69V"]				= counter()--29  -- Radar Warning Receiver (RWR)
devices["AN_ALE40V"]				= counter()--30      -- Chaff and Flare Dispenser
devices["SIDEWINDER_INTERFACE"]		= counter()--31
devices["SADL"]						= counter()--32
devices["IAM_INTERFACE"]			= counter()--33
devices["HELMET_DEVICE"]			= counter()--34
devices["FM_PROXY"]					= counter()--35
devices["FUEL_SYSTEM"]				= counter()--36
devices["ENGINE_SYSTEM"]			= counter()--37
devices["AUTOPILOT"]				= counter()--38
devices["CPT_MECH"]					= counter()--39 
devices["OXYGEN_SYSTEM"]			= counter()--40
devices["ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM"]		= counter()--41
devices["HYDRAULIC_SYSTEM"]			= counter()--42
devices["IFF"]						= counter()--43
devices["HARS"]						= counter()--44
devices["HSI"]						= counter()--45
devices["NMSP"]                     = counter()--46
devices["ADI"]                    	= counter()--47
devices["SAI"]                    	= counter()--48
devices["LIGHT_SYSTEM"]				= counter()--49
devices["FIRE_SYSTEM"]				= counter()--50
devices["TACAN"]					= counter()--51
devices["STALL"]					= counter()--52
devices["ILS"]						= counter()--53
devices["UHF_RADIO"]				= counter()--54
devices["VHF_AM_RADIO"]				= counter()--55
devices["VHF_FM_RADIO"]				= counter()--56
devices["TISL"]						= counter()--57
devices["INTERCOM"]					= counter()--58
devices["AAR47"]                    = counter()--59  -- Missile Launch Warning System (MLWS)
devices["RT1720"]                   = counter()--60  	 -- DataLink radio communicator
devices["AIRSPEED_INDICATOR"]       = counter()--61  
devices["AAU34"]      				= counter()--62  
devices["CICU"]      				= counter()--63  
devices["STANDBY_COMPASS"] 			= counter()--64  	-- compass
devices["ARCADE"]					= counter()--65
devices["PADLOCK"]					= counter()--66
devices["AN_APN_194"]               = counter()--67  	-- Radar Altimeter
devices["REMOTE_COMPASS"]           = counter()--68  	-- Remote Compass Transmitter
devices["KY_58"]               		= counter()--69  	-- Secure Voice Control Panel
devices["MACROS"]          			= counter()--70 	-- start stop macros
devices["AVIONICS_PROXY"]          	= counter()--71 	-- provides access from weaponscommon to the real avionics data
devices["ACCELEROMETER"]          	= counter()--72 	-- accelerometer
devices["DVADR"]          			= counter()--73 	-- DVADR
devices["TACAN_CTRL_PANEL"]			= counter()--74		-- TACAN AN/ARN-118 Control Panel

mainpanel_init.lua

dofile(LockOn_Options.script_path.."config.lua")
dofile(LockOn_Options.script_path.."VR_config.lua")
shape_name   = shape

draw_pilot					 = false

external_model_canopy_arg	 = 38

day_texture_set_value   = 0.0
night_texture_set_value = 0.1

mirrors_data = 
{
   center_point 	  = {0.710,0.03,0}, 
   width 			  = 1.4, --integrated (keep in mind that mirrors can be none planar )
   aspect 			  = 0.8/0.3,
rotation 	 	  = math.rad(1);
animation_speed   = 2.0;
arg_value_when_on = 1.0;
}

draw_arcade					 = LockOn_Options.flight.easy_radar or LockOn_Options.flight.auto_lockon

---------------------------------------------------------------
-- CONTROLLERS
---------------------------------------------------------------

local controllers = LoRegisterPanelControls()

--[[
pilot_draw                      = CreateGauge()
pilot_draw.arg_number    		= 540
pilot_draw.input				= {0.0, 1.0}
pilot_draw.output				= {0.0, 1.0}
pilot_draw.controller			= controllers.pilot_draw
--]]

--=================================================
-- Throttle
LeftEngineThrottle				= CreateGauge()
LeftEngineThrottle.arg_number	= 8
LeftEngineThrottle.input		= {0.0, 1.0}
LeftEngineThrottle.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
LeftEngineThrottle.controller	= controllers.LeftEngineThrottle

RightEngineThrottle				= CreateGauge()
RightEngineThrottle.arg_number	= 9
RightEngineThrottle.input		= {0.0, 1.0}
RightEngineThrottle.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
RightEngineThrottle.controller	= controllers.RightEngineThrottle

-- Stick
StickPitch						= CreateGauge()
StickPitch.arg_number			= 10
StickPitch.input				= {-1, 1}
StickPitch.output				= { 1, -1}
StickPitch.controller			= controllers.StickPitch

StickBank						= CreateGauge()
StickBank.arg_number			= 11
StickBank.input					= {-1, 1}
StickBank.output				= {0.45, -0.45}
StickBank.controller			= controllers.StickBank
-- RudderPedals
RudderPedals					= CreateGauge()
RudderPedals.arg_number			= 93
RudderPedals.input				= {-1, 1}
RudderPedals.output				= {-1, 1}
RudderPedals.controller			= controllers.RudderPosition

WheelBrakeRight					= CreateGauge()
WheelBrakeRight.arg_number		= 94
WheelBrakeRight.input			= {0, 1}
WheelBrakeRight.output			= {0, 1}
WheelBrakeRight.controller		= controllers.WheelBrakeRight

WheelBrakeLeft					= CreateGauge()
WheelBrakeLeft.arg_number		= 95
WheelBrakeLeft.input			= {0, 1}
WheelBrakeLeft.output			= {0, 1}
WheelBrakeLeft.controller		= controllers.WheelBrakeLeft

gear_handle				= CreateGauge()
gear_handle.arg_number	= 716
gear_handle.input		= {0.0, 1}
gear_handle.output		= {0.0, 1}
gear_handle.controller	= controllers.gear_handle_animation

-- Gauges
-- Standby Attitude Indicator
SAI_Pitch					= CreateGauge()
SAI_Pitch.arg_number		= 63
SAI_Pitch.input				= {-math.pi / 2.0, math.pi / 2.0}
SAI_Pitch.output			= {-1.0, 1.0}
SAI_Pitch.controller		= controllers.SAI_Pitch

SAI_Bank					= CreateGauge()
SAI_Bank.arg_number			= 64
SAI_Bank.input				= {-math.pi, math.pi}
SAI_Bank.output				= {-1.0, 1.0}
SAI_Bank.controller			= controllers.SAI_Bank

SAI_attitude_warning_flag				= CreateGauge()
SAI_attitude_warning_flag.arg_number	= 65
SAI_attitude_warning_flag.input			= {0.0, 1.0}
SAI_attitude_warning_flag.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
SAI_attitude_warning_flag.controller	= controllers.SAI_attitude_warning_flag

SAI_manual_pitch_adjustment				= CreateGauge()
SAI_manual_pitch_adjustment.arg_number	= 715
SAI_manual_pitch_adjustment.input	    = {0.0, 1.0}
SAI_manual_pitch_adjustment.output		= {-1.0, 1.0}
SAI_manual_pitch_adjustment.controller	= controllers.SAI_manual_pitch_adjustment

SAI_knob_arrow				= CreateGauge()
SAI_knob_arrow.arg_number	= 717
SAI_knob_arrow.input	    = {0.0, 1.0}
SAI_knob_arrow.output		= {-1.0, 1.0}
SAI_knob_arrow.controller	= controllers.SAI_knob_arrow

-- Gauges
-- Attitude Direction Indicator
ADI_Pitch					= CreateGauge()
ADI_Pitch.arg_number		= 17
ADI_Pitch.input				= {-math.pi / 2.0, math.pi / 2.0}
ADI_Pitch.output			= {1.0, -1.0}
ADI_Pitch.controller		= controllers.ADI_Pitch

ADI_Bank					= CreateGauge()
ADI_Bank.arg_number			= 18
ADI_Bank.input				= {0.0, math.pi * 2.0}--{-math.pi, math.pi}
ADI_Bank.output				= {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_Bank.controller			= controllers.ADI_Bank

ADI_Slipball				= CreateGauge()
ADI_Slipball.arg_number		= 24
ADI_Slipball.input			= {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_Slipball.output			= {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_Slipball.controller		= controllers.ADI_Slipball

ADI_TurnNeedle				= CreateGauge()
ADI_TurnNeedle.arg_number	= 23
ADI_TurnNeedle.input		= {-math.rad(3.0), math.rad(3.0)}
ADI_TurnNeedle.output		= {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_TurnNeedle.controller	= controllers.ADI_TurnNeedle

ADI_attitude_warning_flag				= CreateGauge()
ADI_attitude_warning_flag.arg_number	= 25
ADI_attitude_warning_flag.input			= {0.0, 1.0}
ADI_attitude_warning_flag.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
ADI_attitude_warning_flag.controller	= controllers.ADI_attitude_warning_flag

ADI_course_warning_flag				= CreateGauge()
ADI_course_warning_flag.arg_number	= 19
ADI_course_warning_flag.input		= {0.0, 1.0}
ADI_course_warning_flag.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
ADI_course_warning_flag.controller	= controllers.ADI_course_warning_flag

ADI_glide_slope_flag				= CreateGauge()
ADI_glide_slope_flag.arg_number	    = 26
ADI_glide_slope_flag.input		    = {0.0, 1.0}
ADI_glide_slope_flag.output		    = {0.0, 1.0}
ADI_glide_slope_flag.controller	    = controllers.ADI_glide_slope_flag

ADI_bank_steering_bar				= CreateGauge()
ADI_bank_steering_bar.arg_number	= 20
ADI_bank_steering_bar.input		    = {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_bank_steering_bar.output		= {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_bank_steering_bar.controller	= controllers.ADI_bank_steering_bar

ADI_pitch_steering_bar				= CreateGauge()
ADI_pitch_steering_bar.arg_number	= 21
ADI_pitch_steering_bar.input	    = {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_pitch_steering_bar.output		= {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_pitch_steering_bar.controller	= controllers.ADI_pitch_steering_bar

ADI_glide_slope_indicator				= CreateGauge()
ADI_glide_slope_indicator.arg_number	= 27
ADI_glide_slope_indicator.input	        = {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_glide_slope_indicator.output		= {-1.0, 1.0}
ADI_glide_slope_indicator.controller	= controllers.ADI_glide_slope_indicator

-- Horizontal Situation Indicator
HSI_poweroff_flag            = CreateGauge()
HSI_poweroff_flag.arg_number = 40
HSI_poweroff_flag.input		 = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_poweroff_flag.output	 = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_poweroff_flag.controller = controllers.HSI_poweroff_flag

HSI_range_flag            = CreateGauge()
HSI_range_flag.arg_number = 32
HSI_range_flag.input	  = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_range_flag.output	  = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_range_flag.controller = controllers.HSI_range_flag

HSI_bearing_flag            = CreateGauge()
HSI_bearing_flag.arg_number = 46
HSI_bearing_flag.input	    = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_bearing_flag.output	    = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_bearing_flag.controller = controllers.HSI_bearing_flag

HSI_heading					= CreateGauge()
HSI_heading.arg_number		= 34
HSI_heading.input			= {0.0, math.pi * 2.0}
HSI_heading.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_heading.controller		= controllers.HSI_heading

HSI_bearing_no1					= CreateGauge()
HSI_bearing_no1.arg_number		= 33
HSI_bearing_no1.input			= {0.0, math.pi * 2.0}
HSI_bearing_no1.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_bearing_no1.controller		= controllers.HSI_bearing_no1

HSI_bearing_no2					= CreateGauge()
HSI_bearing_no2.arg_number		= 35
HSI_bearing_no2.input			= {0.0, math.pi * 2.0}
HSI_bearing_no2.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_bearing_no2.controller		= controllers.HSI_bearing_no2

HSI_heading_marker				= CreateGauge()
HSI_heading_marker.arg_number	= 36
HSI_heading_marker.input		= {0.0, math.pi * 2.0}
HSI_heading_marker.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_heading_marker.controller	= controllers.HSI_heading_marker

HSI_course_arrow				= CreateGauge()
HSI_course_arrow.arg_number  	= 47
HSI_course_arrow.input		    = {0.0, math.pi * 2.0}
HSI_course_arrow.output		    = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_course_arrow.controller	    = controllers.HSI_course_arrow

HSI_course_counter_100_10			  = CreateGauge()
HSI_course_counter_100_10.arg_number  = 37
HSI_course_counter_100_10.input	      = {0.0, 36.0}
HSI_course_counter_100_10.output	  = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_course_counter_100_10.controller  = controllers.HSI_course_counter_100_10

HSI_course_counter_1			= CreateGauge()
HSI_course_counter_1.arg_number	= 39
HSI_course_counter_1.input		= {0.0, 9.9}
HSI_course_counter_1.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_course_counter_1.controller	= controllers.HSI_course_counter_1

HSI_range_counter_1000						= CreateGauge()
HSI_range_counter_1000.arg_number			= 28
HSI_range_counter_1000.input		    	= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_range_counter_1000.output				= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_range_counter_1000.controller			= controllers.HSI_range_1000_controller

HSI_range_counter_100						= CreateGauge()
HSI_range_counter_100.arg_number			= 29
HSI_range_counter_100.input		    		= {0.0, 10.0}
HSI_range_counter_100.output				= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_range_counter_100.params				= {2}
HSI_range_counter_100.controller			= controllers.HSI_range_drum_controller

HSI_range_counter_10						= CreateGauge()
HSI_range_counter_10.arg_number				= 30
HSI_range_counter_10.input					= {0.0, 10.0}
HSI_range_counter_10.output					= {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_range_counter_10.params				    = {1}
HSI_range_counter_10.controller				= controllers.HSI_range_drum_controller

HSI_range_counter_1						    = CreateGauge()
HSI_range_counter_1.arg_number			    = 31
HSI_range_counter_1.input				    = {0.0, 10.0}
HSI_range_counter_1.output				    = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_range_counter_1.params				    = {0}
HSI_range_counter_1.controller			    = controllers.HSI_range_drum_controller

HSI_deviation						        = CreateGauge()
HSI_deviation.arg_number			        = 41
HSI_deviation.input				            = {-1.0, 1.0}
HSI_deviation.output				        = {-1.0, 1.0}
HSI_deviation.controller			        = controllers.HSI_deviation_controller

HSI_to_from_1						        = CreateGauge()
HSI_to_from_1.arg_number			        = 42
HSI_to_from_1.input				            = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_to_from_1.output				        = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_to_from_1.params				        = {1}
HSI_to_from_1.controller			        = controllers.HSI_to_from_controller

HSI_to_from_2						        = CreateGauge()
HSI_to_from_2.arg_number			        = 43
HSI_to_from_2.input				            = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_to_from_2.output				        = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_to_from_2.params				        = {2}
HSI_to_from_2.controller			        = controllers.HSI_to_from_controller

HSI_headingKnob								    = CreateGauge()
HSI_headingKnob.arg_number					    = 45
HSI_headingKnob.input						    = {0.0, math.pi * 2.0}
HSI_headingKnob.output						    = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_headingKnob.controller					    = controllers.HSI_headingKnob

HSI_courseKnob								    = CreateGauge()
HSI_courseKnob.arg_number					    = 44
HSI_courseKnob.input						    = {0.0, math.pi * 2.0}
HSI_courseKnob.output						    = {0.0, 1.0}
HSI_courseKnob.controller					    = controllers.HSI_courseKnob

HARS_sync						            = CreateGauge()
HARS_sync.arg_number			            = 269
HARS_sync.input				                = {-1.0, 1.0}
HARS_sync.output				            = {-1.0, 1.0}
HARS_sync.params				            = {0}
HARS_sync.controller			            = controllers.HARS_sync_controller

Variometer					= CreateGauge()
Variometer.arg_number		= 12
Variometer.input			= {-6000, -2000, -1000, 1000, 2000, 6000}
Variometer.output			= {-1.0, -0.5, -0.29, 0.29, 0.5, 1.0}
Variometer.controller		= controllers.Variometer

Accelerometer_main				= CreateGauge()
Accelerometer_main.arg_number	= 15
Accelerometer_main.input		= {-5.0, 10.0}
Accelerometer_main.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
Accelerometer_main.controller	= controllers.Accelerometer_main

Accelerometer_min				= CreateGauge()
Accelerometer_min.arg_number	= 902
Accelerometer_min.input			= {-5.0, 10.0}
Accelerometer_min.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
Accelerometer_min.controller	= controllers.Accelerometer_min

Accelerometer_max				= CreateGauge()
Accelerometer_max.arg_number	= 903
Accelerometer_max.input			= {-5.0, 10.0}
Accelerometer_max.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
Accelerometer_max.controller	= controllers.Accelerometer_max

-- Angle of attack indicator
AOA_poweroff_flag            = CreateGauge()
AOA_poweroff_flag.arg_number = 55
AOA_poweroff_flag.input		 = {0.0, 1.0}
AOA_poweroff_flag.output	 = {0.0, 1.0}
AOA_poweroff_flag.controller = controllers.AOA_poweroff_flag

AOA_Units					= CreateGauge()
AOA_Units.arg_number		= 4
AOA_Units.input				= {0.0, 30.0}
AOA_Units.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
AOA_Units.controller		= controllers.AOA_Units

AirspeedNeedle				= CreateGauge()
AirspeedNeedle.arg_number	= 48
AirspeedNeedle.input		= {  0,    50,   100,   150,   200,   250,   300,   350,   400,   450,   500, 550}
AirspeedNeedle.output		= {0.0, 0.053, 0.146, 0.234, 0.322, 0.412, 0.517, 0.620, 0.719, 0.811, 0.906, 1.0}
AirspeedNeedle.controller	= controllers.AirspeedNeedle

AirspeedDial				= CreateGauge()
AirspeedDial.arg_number		= 49
AirspeedDial.input			= {0.0, 100.0}
AirspeedDial.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
AirspeedDial.controller		= controllers.AirspeedDial

-- Altimeter
Altimeter_100_footPtr				= CreateGauge()
Altimeter_100_footPtr.arg_number	= 51
Altimeter_100_footPtr.input			= {0.0, 1000.0}
Altimeter_100_footPtr.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
Altimeter_100_footPtr.controller	= controllers.Altimeter_100_footPtr

Altimeter_10000_footCount				= CreateGauge()
Altimeter_10000_footCount.arg_number	= 52
Altimeter_10000_footCount.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
Altimeter_10000_footCount.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
Altimeter_10000_footCount.params		= {2}
Altimeter_10000_footCount.controller	= controllers.Altimeter_Drum_Counter

Altimeter_1000_footCount				= CreateGauge()
Altimeter_1000_footCount.arg_number		= 53
Altimeter_1000_footCount.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
Altimeter_1000_footCount.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
Altimeter_1000_footCount.params			= {1}
Altimeter_1000_footCount.controller		= controllers.Altimeter_Drum_Counter

Altimeter_100_footCount					= CreateGauge()
Altimeter_100_footCount.arg_number		= 54
Altimeter_100_footCount.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
Altimeter_100_footCount.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
Altimeter_100_footCount.params			= {0}
Altimeter_100_footCount.controller		= controllers.Altimeter_Drum_Counter

pressure_setting_0 = CreateGauge()
pressure_setting_0.arg_number		= 59
pressure_setting_0.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
pressure_setting_0.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
pressure_setting_0.params			= {0}
pressure_setting_0.controller		= controllers.Altimeter_Pressure_Drum_Counter

pressure_setting_1 = CreateGauge()
pressure_setting_1.arg_number		= 58
pressure_setting_1.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
pressure_setting_1.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
pressure_setting_1.params			= {1}
pressure_setting_1.controller		= controllers.Altimeter_Pressure_Drum_Counter

pressure_setting_2 = CreateGauge()
pressure_setting_2.arg_number		= 57
pressure_setting_2.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
pressure_setting_2.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
pressure_setting_2.params			= {2}
pressure_setting_2.controller		= controllers.Altimeter_Pressure_Drum_Counter

pressure_setting_3 = CreateGauge()
pressure_setting_3.arg_number		= 56
pressure_setting_3.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
pressure_setting_3.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
pressure_setting_3.params			= {3}
pressure_setting_3.controller		= controllers.Altimeter_Pressure_Drum_Counter

-- CMSC
CMSC_MissileLaunchIndicator					= CreateGauge()
CMSC_MissileLaunchIndicator.arg_number		= 372
CMSC_MissileLaunchIndicator.input			= {0.0, 1.0}
CMSC_MissileLaunchIndicator.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
CMSC_MissileLaunchIndicator.controller		= controllers.CMSC_MissileLaunchIndicator

CMSC_PriorityStatusIndicator				= CreateGauge()
CMSC_PriorityStatusIndicator.arg_number		= 373
CMSC_PriorityStatusIndicator.input			= {0.0, 1.0}
CMSC_PriorityStatusIndicator.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
CMSC_PriorityStatusIndicator.controller		= controllers.CMSC_PriorityStatusIndicator

CMSC_UnknownStatusIndicator					= CreateGauge()
CMSC_UnknownStatusIndicator.arg_number		= 374
CMSC_UnknownStatusIndicator.input			= {0.0, 1.0}
CMSC_UnknownStatusIndicator.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
CMSC_UnknownStatusIndicator.controller		= controllers.CMSC_UnknownStatusIndicator

-- Caution Light Panel
local count = 0
local function counter()
count = count + 1
return count
end

SystemsSignals = 
{
flag_VOID = 0,
flag_MASTER_WARNING_STUB = counter(),				-- UFC LAMP
flag_ENG_START_CYCLE = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_HYD_PRESS = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_HYD_PRESS = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_GUN_UNSAFE = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_ANTISKID = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_HYD_RES = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_HYD_RES = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_OXY_LOW = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_ELEV_DISENG = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_VOID1 = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_SEAT_NOT_ARMED = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_BLEED_AIR_LEAK = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_AIL_DISENG = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_AIL_TAB = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_AIL_TAB = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_SERVICE_AIR_HOT = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_PITCH_SAS = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_ENG_HOT = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_ENG_HOT = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_WINDSHIELD_HOT = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_YAW_SAS = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_ENG_OIL_PRESS = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_ENG_OIL_PRESS = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_CICU = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_GCAS = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_MAIN_PUMP = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_MAIN_PUMP = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_VOID2 = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_LASTE = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_WING_PUMP = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_WING_PUMP = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_HARS = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_IFF_MODE_4 = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_MAIN_FUEL_LOW = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_MAIN_FUEL_LOW = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_R_TKS_UNEQUAL = counter(),					-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_EAC = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_FUEL_PRESS = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_FUEL_PRESS = counter(),						-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_NAV = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_STALL_SYS = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_CONV = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_CONV = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_CADC = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_APU_GEN = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_L_GEN = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_R_GEN = counter(),								-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_INST_INV = counter(),							-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL

flag_ALERT = counter(),								-- VMU
flag_ALTITUDE_AGL = counter(),						-- VMU
flag_ALTITUDE_MSL = counter(),						-- VMU
flag_WARNING_AUTOPILOT = counter(),					-- VMU
flag_CEILING = counter(),							-- VMU
flag_IFF_MODE1 = counter(),							-- VMU
flag_IFF_MODE4 = counter(),							-- VMU
flag_OBSTACLE = counter(),							-- VMU
flag_PULL_UP_GCAS = counter(),						-- VMU
flag_PULL_UP_90_FT = counter(),						-- VMU
flag_PULL_UP_DTSAS_PGCAS = counter(),				-- VMU
flag_SPEEDBRAKE = counter(),						-- VMU

flag_AUTOPILOT_ENGAGE = counter(),					-- TONE ALERT
flag_GEAR_WARNING = counter(),						-- TONE ALERT
flag_STALL_WARNING_STEADY = counter(),				-- TONE ALERT
flag_STALL_WARNING_CHOPPED = counter(),				-- TONE ALERT

flag_AOA_INDEXER_HIGH = counter(),					-- AOA indexer lamp
flag_AOA_INDEXER_NORM = counter(),					-- AOA indexer lamp
flag_AOA_INDEXER_LOW = counter(),					-- AOA indexer lamp

flag_TAKE_OFF_TRIM			= counter(),	
   flag_LANDING_GEAR_N_SAFE	= counter(),	
   flag_LANDING_GEAR_L_SAFE	= counter(),	
   flag_LANDING_GEAR_R_SAFE	= counter(),	
flag_HANDLE_GEAR_WARNING	= counter(),			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
flag_NOSEWHEEL_STEERING		= counter(),	

flag_L_ENG_FIRE	= counter(),	
   flag_APU_FIRE	= counter(),	
   flag_R_ENG_FIRE	= counter(),	

flag_MARKER_BEACON = counter(),

flag_AIR_REFUEL_READY = counter(),
   flag_AIR_REFUEL_LATCHED = counter(),
   flag_AIR_REFUEL_DISCONNECT = counter(),

flag_L_AILERON_EMER_DISENGAGE = counter(),
   flag_R_AILERON_EMER_DISENGAGE = counter(),
   flag_L_ELEVATOR_EMER_DISENGAGE = counter(),
   flag_R_ELEVATOR_EMER_DISENGAGE = counter(),

flag_GUN_READY = counter(),
   flag_CANOPY_UNLOCKED = counter(),

SystemsSignalsNumber = counter()
};

function caution_lamp(arg,flag)
local caution_lamp_  		= CreateGauge()
caution_lamp_.arg_number	= arg
caution_lamp_.input			= {0, 1}
caution_lamp_.output		= {0, 1}
caution_lamp_.params 		= {flag}
caution_lamp_.controller	= controllers.lamp_SystemsSignal
end

caution_lamp(404,SystemsSignals.flag_MASTER_WARNING_STUB)	-- MASTER WARNING
caution_lamp(480,SystemsSignals.flag_ENG_START_CYCLE)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(481,SystemsSignals.flag_L_HYD_PRESS)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(482,SystemsSignals.flag_R_HYD_PRESS)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(483,SystemsSignals.flag_GUN_UNSAFE)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(484,SystemsSignals.flag_ANTISKID)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(485,SystemsSignals.flag_L_HYD_RES)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(486,SystemsSignals.flag_R_HYD_RES)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(487,SystemsSignals.flag_OXY_LOW)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(488,SystemsSignals.flag_ELEV_DISENG)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(489,SystemsSignals.flag_VOID1)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(490,SystemsSignals.flag_SEAT_NOT_ARMED)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(491,SystemsSignals.flag_BLEED_AIR_LEAK)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(492,SystemsSignals.flag_AIL_DISENG)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(493,SystemsSignals.flag_L_AIL_TAB)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(494,SystemsSignals.flag_R_AIL_TAB)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(495,SystemsSignals.flag_SERVICE_AIR_HOT)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(496,SystemsSignals.flag_PITCH_SAS)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(497,SystemsSignals.flag_L_ENG_HOT)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(498,SystemsSignals.flag_R_ENG_HOT)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(499,SystemsSignals.flag_WINDSHIELD_HOT)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(500,SystemsSignals.flag_YAW_SAS)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(501,SystemsSignals.flag_L_ENG_OIL_PRESS)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(502,SystemsSignals.flag_R_ENG_OIL_PRESS)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(503,SystemsSignals.flag_CICU)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(504,SystemsSignals.flag_GCAS)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(505,SystemsSignals.flag_L_MAIN_PUMP)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(506,SystemsSignals.flag_R_MAIN_PUMP)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(507,SystemsSignals.flag_VOID2)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(508,SystemsSignals.flag_LASTE)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(509,SystemsSignals.flag_L_WING_PUMP)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(510,SystemsSignals.flag_R_WING_PUMP)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(511,SystemsSignals.flag_HARS)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(512,SystemsSignals.flag_IFF_MODE_4)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(513,SystemsSignals.flag_L_MAIN_FUEL_LOW)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(514,SystemsSignals.flag_R_MAIN_FUEL_LOW)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(515,SystemsSignals.flag_L_R_TKS_UNEQUAL)	-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(516,SystemsSignals.flag_EAC)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(517,SystemsSignals.flag_L_FUEL_PRESS)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(518,SystemsSignals.flag_R_FUEL_PRESS)		-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(519,SystemsSignals.flag_NAV)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(520,SystemsSignals.flag_STALL_SYS)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(521,SystemsSignals.flag_L_CONV)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(522,SystemsSignals.flag_R_CONV)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(523,SystemsSignals.flag_CADC)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(524,SystemsSignals.flag_APU_GEN)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(525,SystemsSignals.flag_L_GEN)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(526,SystemsSignals.flag_R_GEN)				-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(527,SystemsSignals.flag_INST_INV)			-- CAUTION LIGHT PANEL
caution_lamp(540,SystemsSignals.flag_AOA_INDEXER_HIGH)-- AOA indexer lamp
caution_lamp(541,SystemsSignals.flag_AOA_INDEXER_NORM)-- AOA indexer lamp
caution_lamp(542,SystemsSignals.flag_AOA_INDEXER_LOW) -- AOA indexer lamp

caution_lamp(191,SystemsSignals.flag_TAKE_OFF_TRIM)
caution_lamp(659,SystemsSignals.flag_LANDING_GEAR_N_SAFE)
caution_lamp(660,SystemsSignals.flag_LANDING_GEAR_L_SAFE)
caution_lamp(661,SystemsSignals.flag_LANDING_GEAR_R_SAFE)

caution_lamp(737,SystemsSignals.flag_HANDLE_GEAR_WARNING)

caution_lamp(663,SystemsSignals.flag_NOSEWHEEL_STEERING)

caution_lamp(215,SystemsSignals.flag_L_ENG_FIRE)
caution_lamp(216,SystemsSignals.flag_APU_FIRE)
caution_lamp(217,SystemsSignals.flag_R_ENG_FIRE)

caution_lamp(664,SystemsSignals.flag_MARKER_BEACON)

caution_lamp(730,SystemsSignals.flag_AIR_REFUEL_READY)
caution_lamp(731,SystemsSignals.flag_AIR_REFUEL_LATCHED)
caution_lamp(732,SystemsSignals.flag_AIR_REFUEL_DISCONNECT)

caution_lamp(178,SystemsSignals.flag_L_AILERON_EMER_DISENGAGE)
caution_lamp(179,SystemsSignals.flag_R_AILERON_EMER_DISENGAGE)
caution_lamp(181,SystemsSignals.flag_L_ELEVATOR_EMER_DISENGAGE)
caution_lamp(182,SystemsSignals.flag_R_ELEVATOR_EMER_DISENGAGE)

caution_lamp(662,SystemsSignals.flag_GUN_READY)
caution_lamp(665,SystemsSignals.flag_CANOPY_UNLOCKED)

FlapPositionIndicator				= CreateGauge()
FlapPositionIndicator.arg_number	= 653
FlapPositionIndicator.input			= {0,20}
FlapPositionIndicator.output		= {0,2/3}
FlapPositionIndicator.controller	= controllers.FlapPositionIndicator

EngineLeftFanSpeed					= CreateGauge()
EngineLeftFanSpeed.arg_number		= 76
EngineLeftFanSpeed.input			= {0	,25		,50	,75		,80		,85		,90		,95		,100}
EngineLeftFanSpeed.output			= {0.0	,1/8	,2/8,3/8	,4/8	,5/8	,6/8	,7/8	,1}
EngineLeftFanSpeed.controller		= controllers.EngineLeftFanSpeed

EngineRightFanSpeed					= CreateGauge()
EngineRightFanSpeed.arg_number		= 77
EngineRightFanSpeed.input			= {0	,25		,50	,75		,80		,85		,90		,95		,100}
EngineRightFanSpeed.output			= {0.0	,1/8	,2/8,3/8	,4/8	,5/8	,6/8	,7/8	,1}
EngineRightFanSpeed.controller		= controllers.EngineRightFanSpeed

EngineLeftCoreSpeedTenth				= CreateGauge()
EngineLeftCoreSpeedTenth.arg_number		= 78
EngineLeftCoreSpeedTenth.input			= {0.0, 100.0}
EngineLeftCoreSpeedTenth.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineLeftCoreSpeedTenth.controller		= controllers.EngineLeftCoreSpeedTenth

EngineLeftCoreSpeedUnits				= CreateGauge()
EngineLeftCoreSpeedUnits.arg_number		= 79
EngineLeftCoreSpeedUnits.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
EngineLeftCoreSpeedUnits.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineLeftCoreSpeedUnits.controller		= controllers.EngineLeftCoreSpeedUnits

EngineRightCoreSpeedTenth				= CreateGauge()
EngineRightCoreSpeedTenth.arg_number	= 80
EngineRightCoreSpeedTenth.input			= {0.0, 100.0}
EngineRightCoreSpeedTenth.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineRightCoreSpeedTenth.controller	= controllers.EngineRightCoreSpeedTenth

EngineRightCoreSpeedUnits				= CreateGauge()
EngineRightCoreSpeedUnits.arg_number	= 81
EngineRightCoreSpeedUnits.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
EngineRightCoreSpeedUnits.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineRightCoreSpeedUnits.controller	= controllers.EngineRightCoreSpeedUnits

EngineLeftFuelFlow					= CreateGauge()
EngineLeftFuelFlow.arg_number		= 84
EngineLeftFuelFlow.input			= {0.0, 5000.0}
EngineLeftFuelFlow.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineLeftFuelFlow.controller		= controllers.EngineLeftFuelFlow

EngineRightFuelFlow					= CreateGauge()
EngineRightFuelFlow.arg_number		= 85
EngineRightFuelFlow.input			= {0.0, 5000.0}
EngineRightFuelFlow.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineRightFuelFlow.controller		= controllers.EngineRightFuelFlow

engineTemperatureTenthInterpolationIn	= {  100,   200,   300,   400,   500,   600,   700,   800,   900,  1000,  1100}
engineTemperatureTenthInterpolationOut	= {0.005, 0.095, 0.183, 0.275, 0.365, 0.463, 0.560, 0.657, 0.759, 0.855, 0.995}

EngineLeftTemperatureTenth				= CreateGauge()
EngineLeftTemperatureTenth.arg_number	= 70
EngineLeftTemperatureTenth.input		= engineTemperatureTenthInterpolationIn
EngineLeftTemperatureTenth.output		= engineTemperatureTenthInterpolationOut
EngineLeftTemperatureTenth.controller	= controllers.EngineLeftTemperatureTenth

EngineLeftTemperatureUnits				= CreateGauge()
EngineLeftTemperatureUnits.arg_number	= 71
EngineLeftTemperatureUnits.input		= {0.0, 100.0}
EngineLeftTemperatureUnits.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineLeftTemperatureUnits.controller	= controllers.EngineLeftTemperatureUnits

EngineRightTemperatureTenth				= CreateGauge()
EngineRightTemperatureTenth.arg_number	= 73
EngineRightTemperatureTenth.input		= engineTemperatureTenthInterpolationIn
EngineRightTemperatureTenth.output		= engineTemperatureTenthInterpolationOut
EngineRightTemperatureTenth.controller	= controllers.EngineRightTemperatureTenth

EngineRightTemperatureUnits				= CreateGauge()
EngineRightTemperatureUnits.arg_number	= 74
EngineRightTemperatureUnits.input		= {0.0, 100.0}
EngineRightTemperatureUnits.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineRightTemperatureUnits.controller	= controllers.EngineRightTemperatureUnits

EngineLeftTemperatureOff				= CreateGauge()
EngineLeftTemperatureOff.arg_number		= 72
EngineLeftTemperatureOff.input			= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineLeftTemperatureOff.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineLeftTemperatureOff.controller		= controllers.EngineLeftTemperatureOff

EngineRightTemperatureOff				= CreateGauge()
EngineRightTemperatureOff.arg_number	= 75
EngineRightTemperatureOff.input			= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineRightTemperatureOff.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineRightTemperatureOff.controller	= controllers.EngineRightTemperatureOff

APU_RPM				= CreateGauge()
APU_RPM.arg_number	= 13
APU_RPM.input		= {0.0, 120.0}
APU_RPM.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
APU_RPM.controller	= controllers.APU_RPM

APUTemperature				= CreateGauge()
APUTemperature.arg_number	= 14
APUTemperature.input		= {0.0, 1000.0}
APUTemperature.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
APUTemperature.controller	= controllers.APU_Temperature

HydraulicPressureLeft				= CreateGauge()
HydraulicPressureLeft.arg_number	= 647
HydraulicPressureLeft.input			= {0.0, 4000.0}
HydraulicPressureLeft.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
HydraulicPressureLeft.controller	= controllers.HydraulicPressureLeft

HydraulicPressureRight				= CreateGauge()
HydraulicPressureRight.arg_number	= 648
HydraulicPressureRight.input		= {0.0, 4000.0}
HydraulicPressureRight.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
HydraulicPressureRight.controller	= controllers.HydraulicPressureRight

EngineLeftOilPressure				= CreateGauge()
EngineLeftOilPressure.arg_number	= 82
EngineLeftOilPressure.input			= {0.0, 100.0}
EngineLeftOilPressure.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineLeftOilPressure.controller	= controllers.EngineLeftOilPressure

EngineRightOilPressure				= CreateGauge()
EngineRightOilPressure.arg_number	= 83
EngineRightOilPressure.input		= {0.0, 100.0}
EngineRightOilPressure.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
EngineRightOilPressure.controller	= controllers.EngineRightOilPressure

FuelQuantityLeft				= CreateGauge()
FuelQuantityLeft.arg_number		= 88
FuelQuantityLeft.input			= {0.0, 6000.0}
FuelQuantityLeft.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
FuelQuantityLeft.controller		= controllers.FuelQuantityLeft

FuelQuantityRight				= CreateGauge()
FuelQuantityRight.arg_number	= 89
FuelQuantityRight.input			= {0.0, 6000.0}
FuelQuantityRight.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
FuelQuantityRight.controller	= controllers.FuelQuantityRight

FuelQuantityCounterTenthOfThous				= CreateGauge()
FuelQuantityCounterTenthOfThous.arg_number	= 90
FuelQuantityCounterTenthOfThous.input		= {0.0, 10.0}
FuelQuantityCounterTenthOfThous.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
FuelQuantityCounterTenthOfThous.params		= {2}
FuelQuantityCounterTenthOfThous.controller	= controllers.FuelQuantityCounterDrum

FuelQuantityCounterThousands				= CreateGauge()
FuelQuantityCounterThousands.arg_number		= 91
FuelQuantityCounterThousands.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
FuelQuantityCounterThousands.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
FuelQuantityCounterThousands.params			= {1}
FuelQuantityCounterThousands.controller		= controllers.FuelQuantityCounterDrum

FuelQuantityCounterHundreds					= CreateGauge()
FuelQuantityCounterHundreds.arg_number		= 92
FuelQuantityCounterHundreds.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
FuelQuantityCounterHundreds.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
FuelQuantityCounterHundreds.params			= {0}
FuelQuantityCounterHundreds.controller		= controllers.FuelQuantityCounterDrum

mirrors_draw                    = CreateGauge()
mirrors_draw.arg_number    		= 719
mirrors_draw.input				= {0.0, 1.0}
mirrors_draw.output				= {0.0, 1.0}
mirrors_draw.controller         = controllers.mirrors_draw

if not shape_201912 then 
args_initial_state = {
[3]	= 1,
   [5] = 1,
[800] = 0,
[797] = -0.5,--lower HUD gun camera position
}
else
args_initial_state = {}
end

local hideStick = get_option_value("difficulty.hideStick","local")
if hideStick then 
args_initial_state[999] = 1.0
end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-- Navigation Mode Select panel
count = 0
NMSP_buttons = 
{
flag_HARS = 0,
flag_EGI = counter(),	
flag_TISL = counter(),	
flag_STRPT = counter(),	
flag_ANCHR = counter(),	
flag_TCN = counter(),	
flag_ILS = counter(),
flag_UHF = counter(),	
flag_FM = counter()	
}

function NMSP_button_light(arg,flag)
local light_  		= CreateGauge()
light_.arg_number	= arg
light_.input		= {0.0, 1.0}
light_.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
light_.params 		= {flag}
light_.controller	= controllers.NMSP_button_light_controller
end

NMSP_button_light(606, NMSP_buttons.flag_HARS)	-- HARS
NMSP_button_light(608, NMSP_buttons.flag_EGI)	-- EGI
NMSP_button_light(610, NMSP_buttons.flag_TISL)	-- TISL
NMSP_button_light(612, NMSP_buttons.flag_STRPT)	-- STRPT
NMSP_button_light(614, NMSP_buttons.flag_ANCHR)	-- ANCHR
NMSP_button_light(616, NMSP_buttons.flag_TCN)	-- TCN
NMSP_button_light(618, NMSP_buttons.flag_ILS)	-- ILS
NMSP_button_light(619, NMSP_buttons.flag_UHF)	-- UHF
NMSP_button_light(620, NMSP_buttons.flag_FM)	-- FM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-- TISL Control Panel
count = 0
TISL_buttons = 
{
flag_ENTER = 0,	
flag_OVER_TEMP = counter(),	
flag_BITE = counter(),	
flag_TRACK = counter(),	
}

function TISL_button_light(arg,flag)
local light_  		= CreateGauge()
light_.arg_number	= arg
light_.input		= {0.0, 1.0}
light_.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
light_.params 		= {flag}
light_.controller	= controllers.TISL_button_light_controller
end

TISL_button_light(629, TISL_buttons.flag_ENTER)	
TISL_button_light(631, TISL_buttons.flag_OVER_TEMP)	
TISL_button_light(633, TISL_buttons.flag_BITE)	
TISL_button_light(635, TISL_buttons.flag_TRACK)	

-- TACAN
TACAN_test_light = CreateGauge()
TACAN_test_light.arg_number	= 260
TACAN_test_light.input		= {0.0, 1.0}
TACAN_test_light.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
TACAN_test_light.controller	= controllers.TACAN_test_light_controller

-- ILS
ILS_digit_pos = {
MHz = 0,
KHz = 1,
}

ILS_window_wheel_MHz 			= CreateGauge()
ILS_window_wheel_MHz.arg_number	= 251
ILS_window_wheel_MHz.input		= {8.0, 11.0}
ILS_window_wheel_MHz.output		= {0.0, 0.3}
ILS_window_wheel_MHz.params 	= {ILS_digit_pos.MHz}
ILS_window_wheel_MHz.controller	= controllers.ILS_window_wheel_controller

ILS_window_wheel_KHz 			= CreateGauge()
ILS_window_wheel_KHz.arg_number	= 252
ILS_window_wheel_KHz.input		= {10.0, 15.0, 30.0, 35.0, 50.0, 55.0, 70.0, 75.0, 90.0, 95.0}
ILS_window_wheel_KHz.output		= {0.0, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 0.9}
ILS_window_wheel_KHz.params 	= {ILS_digit_pos.KHz}
ILS_window_wheel_KHz.controller	= controllers.ILS_window_wheel_controller

seat_adjustment  			= CreateGauge()
seat_adjustment.arg_number	= 771
seat_adjustment.input		= {-2.5 * 0.0254, 2.5 * 0.0254}
seat_adjustment.output		= {1,-1}
seat_adjustment.controller	= controllers.SeatAdjustment

canopy  			= CreateGauge()
canopy.arg_number	= 7
canopy.input		= {0,1}
canopy.output		= {0,1}
canopy.controller	= controllers.CanopyValue

AAU34_PNEU_flag = CreateGauge()
AAU34_PNEU_flag.arg_number	= 61
AAU34_PNEU_flag.input		= {0.0, 0.4}
AAU34_PNEU_flag.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
AAU34_PNEU_flag.controller	= controllers.AAU34_PNEU_flag_controller

CabinPressAlt				= CreateGauge()
CabinPressAlt.arg_number	= 281
CabinPressAlt.input			= {0.0, 50000.0}
CabinPressAlt.output		= {0.0, 1.0}
CabinPressAlt.controller	= controllers.CabinPressAlt

OxygenVolume				= CreateGauge()
OxygenVolume.arg_number		= 274
OxygenVolume.input			= {0.0, 10.0}
OxygenVolume.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
OxygenVolume.controller		= controllers.OxygenVolume

OxygenPress					= CreateGauge()
OxygenPress.arg_number		= 604
OxygenPress.input			= {0.0, 100.0, 500.0}
OxygenPress.output			= {0.0, 0.5, 1.0}
OxygenPress.controller		= controllers.OxygenPress

BreathFlow					= CreateGauge()
BreathFlow.arg_number		= 600
BreathFlow.input			= {0.0, 1.0}
BreathFlow.output			= {0.0, 1.0}
BreathFlow.controller		= controllers.BreathFlow

--IFF Panel lamps
IFF_reply_lamp_  			= CreateGauge()
IFF_reply_lamp_.arg_number	= 798
IFF_reply_lamp_.input		= {0, 1}
IFF_reply_lamp_.output		= {0, 1}
IFF_reply_lamp_.controller	= controllers.IFF_reply_lamp

IFF_test_lamp_  			= CreateGauge()
IFF_test_lamp_.arg_number	= 799
IFF_test_lamp_.input		= {0, 1}
IFF_test_lamp_.output		= {0, 1}
IFF_test_lamp_.controller	= controllers.IFF_test_lamp

-- DVADR Remote Control Panel						
DVADR_end_of_tape  			= CreateGauge()
DVADR_end_of_tape.arg_number= 791
DVADR_end_of_tape.input		= {0, 1}
DVADR_end_of_tape.output	= {0, 1}
DVADR_end_of_tape.controller= controllers.DVADR_end_of_tape

DVADR_record	  			= CreateGauge()
DVADR_record.arg_number		= 792
DVADR_record.input			= {0, 1}
DVADR_record.output			= {0, 1}
DVADR_record.controller		= controllers.DVADR_record

--DVADR Remote Control Panel						
DVADR_cp_end_of_tape  		= CreateGauge()
DVADR_cp_end_of_tape.arg_number	= 793
DVADR_cp_end_of_tape.input		= {0, 1}
DVADR_cp_end_of_tape.output		= {0, 1}
DVADR_cp_end_of_tape.controller= controllers.DVADR_end_of_tape

DVADR_cp_record	  			= CreateGauge()
DVADR_cp_record.arg_number	= 794
DVADR_cp_record.input		= {0, 1}
DVADR_cp_record.output		= {0, 1}
DVADR_cp_record.controller	= controllers.DVADR_record

need_to_be_closed = true -- close lua state after initialization 

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."tools.lua")
livery = find_custom_livery("A-10C","default")

clickabledata.lua (1 of 3)

dofile(LockOn_Options.script_path.."command_defs.lua")
dofile(LockOn_Options.script_path.."devices.lua")
dofile(LockOn_Options.script_path.."config.lua")
dofile(LockOn_Options.script_path.."sounds.lua")

local gettext = require("i_18n")
_ = gettext.translate

cursor_mode = 
{ 
   CUMODE_CLICKABLE = 0,
   CUMODE_CLICKABLE_AND_CAMERA  = 1,
   CUMODE_CAMERA = 2,
};

clickable_mode_initial_status  = cursor_mode.CUMODE_CLICKABLE

function default_button(hint_,device_,command_,arg_,arg_val_,arg_lim_)

local   arg_val_ = arg_val_ or 1
local   arg_lim_ = arg_lim_ or {0,1}

return  {	
			class 				= {class_type.BTN},
			hint  				= hint_,
			device 				= device_,
			action 				= {command_},
			stop_action 		= {command_},
			arg 				= {arg_},
			arg_value			= {arg_val_}, 
			arg_lim 			= {arg_lim_},
			use_release_message = {true}
		}
end

function default_2_position_tumb(hint_, device_, command_, arg_)
return  {	
			class 		= {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB},
			hint  		= hint_,
			device 		= device_,
			action 		= {command_,command_},
			arg 	  	= {arg_,arg_},
			arg_value 	= {1,-1}, 
			arg_lim   	= {{0,1},{0,1}},
			updatable 	= true, 
			use_OBB 	= true
		}
end

function default_3_position_tumb(hint_,device_,command_,arg_,cycled_,inversed_)
local cycled = true

local val =  1
if inversed_ then
      val = -1
end
if cycled_ ~= nil then
   cycled = cycled_
end
return  {	
			hint  		= hint_,
			device 		= device_,
			arg 	  	= {arg_,arg_},
			arg_value 	= {val,-val}, 
			arg_lim   	= {{-1,1},{-1,1}},
			updatable 	= true, 
			use_OBB 	= true,
			cycle       = cycled
		}
end

function default_axis(hint_,device_,command_,arg_, default_, gain_,updatable_,relative_, cycled_)

local relative = false
if relative_ ~= nil then
	relative = relative_
end

local gain = gain_ or 0.1
local cycled = cycled_ or false

local default = default_ or 1
return  {	
			class 		= {class_type.LEV},
			hint  		= hint_,
			device 		= device_,
			action 		= {command_},
			arg 	  	= {arg_},
			arg_value 	= {default}, 
			arg_lim   	= {{0,1}},
			updatable 	= {updatable_}, 
			use_OBB 	= true,
			gain		= {gain},
			relative    = {relative},  
			cycle		= cycled
		}
end

function default_axis_limited(hint_,device_,command_,arg_,gain_,updatable_,relative_, _arg_lim, cycled_)

local relative = false
if relative_ ~= nil then
	relative = relative_
end

local cycled = cycled_ or false

local gain = gain_ or 0.1
return  {	
			class 		= {class_type.LEV},
			hint  		= hint_,
			device 		= device_,
			action 		= {command_},
			arg 	  	= {arg_},
			arg_value 	= {1}, 
			arg_lim   	= {_arg_lim},
			updatable 	= {updatable_}, 
			use_OBB 	= false,
			gain		= {gain},
			relative    = {relative},  
			cycle		= cycled
		}
end

function multiposition_switch(hint_,device_,command_,arg_,count_,delta_,min_)
   local min_   = min_ or 0
local delta_ = delta_ or 0.5
return  {	
			hint  		= hint_,
			device 		= device_,
			arg 	  	= {arg_,arg_},
			arg_value 	= {-delta_,delta_}, 
			arg_lim   	= {{min_, min_ + delta_ * (count_ -1)},
						   {min_, min_ + delta_ * (count_ -1)}},
			updatable 	= true, 
			use_OBB 	= true
		}
end

function multiposition_switch_intercom(hint_,device_,command_,arg_,count_,delta_,min_)
   local min_   = min_ or 0
return  {	
			hint  		= hint_,
			device 		= device_,
			arg 	  	= {arg_,arg_},
			arg_value 	= {delta_,-delta_}, 
			animated        = {true,true},
		    animation_speed = {1.5, 1.5},
			cycle       = false,
			updatable 	= true, 
			use_OBB 	= true
		}
end

function multiposition_switch_limited(hint_,device_,command_,arg_,count_,delta_,min_)
   local min_   = min_ or 0
return  {	
			hint  		= hint_,
			device 		= device_,
			arg 	  	= {arg_,arg_},
			arg_value 	= {-delta_,delta_}, 
			updatable 	= true, 
			use_OBB 	= true,
			cycle     	= false, 
		}
end

function intercom_rotate_tumb(hint_, device_,command_1, command_2, arg_1, arg_2)
return {
		class		=	{class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB, class_type.LEV},
		hint		=	hint_,
		device		=	device_,
		action		=	{command_1, command_1, command_2},
		arg			=	{arg_1, arg_1, arg_2},
		arg_value	= 	{1, -1, 1},
		arg_lim		= 	{{0, 1}, {0, 1}, {0,1}},
		--animated        = {false,false,false},
		--animation_speed = {0, 0, 0.5},
		relative	= 	{false, false, false},
		updatable 	= 	false, 
		use_OBB 	= 	false,
		gain 		=   {1.0, 1.0, 0.1},
		cycle 		=   false,
}
end

function default_button_axis(hint_, device_,command_1, command_2, arg_1, arg_2)
return {
		class		=	{class_type.BTN, class_type.LEV},
		hint		=	hint_,
		device		=	device_,
		action		=	{command_1, command_2},
		stop_action =   {command_1, 0},
		arg			=	{arg_1, arg_2},
		arg_value	= 	{1, 0.5},
		arg_lim		= 	{{0, 1}, {0,1}},
		animated        = {false,false},
		animation_speed = {0, 0.4},
		gain = {0, 0.1},
		relative	= 	{false, false},
		updatable 	= 	true, 
		use_OBB 	= 	true,
		use_release_message = {true, false},
		cycle = false
}
end

function electrically_held_switch(hint_, device_, command_on_, command_off_, arg_)
return {class 		        = {class_type.BTN},
        hint  		        = hint_,
        device 		        = device_,
        action 		        = {command_on_},
		stop_action         = {command_off_},
        arg 	  	        = {arg_},
        arg_value 	        = {1, -1}, 
        arg_lim   	        = {{0, 1}},
        updatable 	        = true,
        use_release_message = {true},
		sound               = {{SOUND_THUMB}}
       }
end

-- A-10C
elements = {}

---------------------------------------------

MFCD_ADJ_Increase 	= device_commands.Button_21
MFCD_ADJ_Decrease 	= device_commands.Button_22
MFCD_ADJ_Stop 		= device_commands.Button_23

MFCD_DSP_Increase 	= device_commands.Button_24
MFCD_DSP_Decrease 	= device_commands.Button_25
MFCD_DSP_Stop 		= device_commands.Button_26

MFCD_BRT_Increase	= device_commands.Button_27
MFCD_BRT_Decrease 	= device_commands.Button_28
MFCD_BRT_Stop 		= device_commands.Button_29

MFCD_CON_Increase 	= device_commands.Button_30
MFCD_CON_Decrease 	= device_commands.Button_31
MFCD_CON_Stop 		= device_commands.Button_32

MFCD_SYM_Up			= device_commands.Button_33
MFCD_SYM_Dn			= device_commands.Button_34
MFCD_SYM_Stop		= device_commands.Button_35

-- Left MFCDI
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-01"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 1"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_1}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {300}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-02"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 2"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {301}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-03"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 3"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_3}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {302}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-04"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 4"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_4}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {303}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-05"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 5"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_5}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {304}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-06"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 6"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_6}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {305}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-07"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 7"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_7}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {306}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-08"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 8"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_8}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {307}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-09"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 9"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_9}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_9}, arg = {308}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-10"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 10"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_10}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_10}, arg = {309}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-11"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 11"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_11}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_11}, arg = {310}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-12"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 12"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_12}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_12}, arg = {311}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-13"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 13"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_13}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_13}, arg = {312}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-14"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 14"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_14}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_14}, arg = {313}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-15"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 15"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_15}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_15}, arg = {314}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-16"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 16"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_16}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_16}, arg = {315}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-17"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 17"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_17}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_17}, arg = {316}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-18"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 18"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_18}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_18}, arg = {317}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-19"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 19"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_19}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_19}, arg = {318}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-L-20"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 20"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_20}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_20}, arg = {319}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFCD-L-ADJ-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Moving Map Scale Adjust Increase"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_ADJ_Increase}, stop_action = {MFCD_ADJ_Stop}, arg = {320}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFCD-L-ADJ-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Moving Map Scale Adjust Decrease"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_ADJ_Decrease}, stop_action = {MFCD_ADJ_Stop}, arg = {320}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFCD-L-DSP-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increase Backlight Brightness"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_DSP_Increase}, stop_action = {MFCD_DSP_Stop}, arg = {321}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFCD-L-DSP-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Decrease Backlight Brightness"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_DSP_Decrease}, stop_action = {MFCD_DSP_Stop}, arg = {321}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-L-BRT-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increase Brightness"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_BRT_Increase}, stop_action = {MFCD_BRT_Stop}, arg = {322}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-L-BRT-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Decrease Brightness"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_BRT_Decrease}, stop_action = {MFCD_BRT_Stop}, arg = {322}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-L-CON-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increase Contrast"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_CON_Increase}, stop_action = {MFCD_CON_Stop}, arg = {323}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-L-CON-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Decrease Contrast"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_CON_Decrease}, stop_action = {MFCD_CON_Stop}, arg = {323}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-L-SYM-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increase Symbol Levels"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_SYM_Up}, stop_action = {MFCD_SYM_Stop}, arg = {324}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-L-SYM-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Decrease Symbol Levels"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {MFCD_SYM_Dn}, stop_action = {MFCD_SYM_Stop}, arg = {324}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-LVR-MFD-L"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("DAY/NIGHT/OFF"), device = devices.MFCD_LEFT, action = {device_commands.Button_36, device_commands.Button_36}, arg = {325, 325}, arg_value = {0.1, -0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.2}, {0.0, 0.2}}}

-- Right MFCDI
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-01"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 1"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_1}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {326}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-02"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 2"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {327}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-03"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 3"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_3}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {328}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-04"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 4"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_4}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {329}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-05"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 5"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_5}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {330}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-06"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 6"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_6}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {331}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-07"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 7"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_7}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {332}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-08"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 8"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_8}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {333}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-09"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 9"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_9}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_9}, arg = {334}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-10"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 10"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_10}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_10}, arg = {335}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-11"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 11"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_11}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_11}, arg = {336}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-12"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 12"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_12}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_12}, arg = {337}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-13"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 13"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_13}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_13}, arg = {338}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-14"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 14"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_14}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_14}, arg = {339}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-15"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 15"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_15}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_15}, arg = {340}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-16"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 16"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_16}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_16}, arg = {341}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-17"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 17"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_17}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_17}, arg = {342}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-18"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 18"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_18}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_18}, arg = {343}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-19"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 19"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_19}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_19}, arg = {344}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-MFD-R-20"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("OSB 20"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_20}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_20}, arg = {345}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFCD-R-ADJ-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Moving Map Scale Adjust Increase"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_ADJ_Increase}, stop_action = {MFCD_ADJ_Stop}, arg = {346}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFCD-R-ADJ-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Moving Map Scale Adjust Decrease"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_ADJ_Decrease}, stop_action = {MFCD_ADJ_Stop}, arg = {346}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFCD-R-DSP-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increase Backlight Brightness"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_DSP_Increase}, stop_action = {MFCD_DSP_Stop}, arg = {347}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFCD-R-DSP-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Decrease Backlight Brightness"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_DSP_Decrease}, stop_action = {MFCD_DSP_Stop}, arg = {347}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-R-BRT-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increase Brightness"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_BRT_Increase}, stop_action = {MFCD_BRT_Stop}, arg = {348}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-R-BRT-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Decrease Brightness"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_BRT_Decrease}, stop_action = {MFCD_BRT_Stop}, arg = {348}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-R-CON-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increase Contrast"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_CON_Increase}, stop_action = {MFCD_CON_Stop}, arg = {349}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-R-CON-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Decrease Contrast"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_CON_Decrease}, stop_action = {MFCD_CON_Stop}, arg = {349}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-R-SYM-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increase Symbol Levels"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_SYM_Up}, stop_action = {MFCD_SYM_Stop}, arg = {350}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-MFD-R-SYM-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Decrease Symbol Levels"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {MFCD_SYM_Dn}, stop_action = {MFCD_SYM_Stop}, arg = {350}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-LVR-MFD-R"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("DAY/NIGHT/OFF"), device = devices.MFCD_RIGHT, action = {device_commands.Button_36, device_commands.Button_36}, arg = {351, 351}, arg_value = {0.1, -0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.2}, {0.0, 0.2}}}

-- CMSP
elements["PNT-BTN-CMSP-ARW1"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Edit Program Value"), device = devices.CMSP, action = {device_commands.Button_1}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {352}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CMSP-ARW2"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Edit Program Value"), device = devices.CMSP, action = {device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {353}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CMSP-ARW3"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Edit Program Value"), device = devices.CMSP, action = {device_commands.Button_3}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {354}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CMSP-ARW4"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Edit Program Value"), device = devices.CMSP, action = {device_commands.Button_4}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {355}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CMSP-BRT-UP"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Cycle Program or Value Up"), device = devices.CMSP, action = {device_commands.Button_5}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {356}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CMSP-BRT-DN"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Cycle Program or Value Down"), device = devices.CMSP, action = {device_commands.Button_6}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {356}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CMSP-RTN"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Save and Return Program"), device = devices.CMSP, action = {device_commands.Button_7}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {357}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-TMB-CMSP-JTSN"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Jettison Countermeasures"), device = devices.CMSP, action = {device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {358}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}}
elements["PNT-LEV-CMSP-BRT"]			= default_axis_limited(_("Adjust Display Brightness"), devices.CMSP, device_commands.Button_9, 359, 0.1, false, false, {0.15, 0.85})

elements["PNT-TMB-CMSP-MWS"]  			= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Missile Warning System (MWS). Left mouse - ON/OFF, Right mouse - MENU (No Function)"), 											device = devices.CMSP,action = {device_commands.Button_10, device_commands.Button_11},  stop_action = {0, device_commands.Button_11}, arg = {360, 360}, stop_value = {nil,0.1},arg_value = {0.1, 0.2}, arg_lim = {{0, 0.1}, {0.1, 0.2}}, use_release_message = {false, false}}
elements["PNT-TMB-CMSP-JMR"]  			= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Electronic Countermeasure Jammer (JMR). Left mouse - ON/OFF, Right mouse - MENU (No Function)"), device = devices.CMSP,action = {device_commands.Button_12, device_commands.Button_13},  stop_action = {0, device_commands.Button_13}, arg = {361, 361}, stop_value = {nil,0.1},arg_value = {0.1, 0.2}, arg_lim = {{0, 0.1}, {0.1, 0.2}}, use_release_message = {false, false}}
elements["PNT-TMB-CMSP-RWR"]  			= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Radar Warning Receiver (RWR). Left mouse - ON/OFF, Right mouse - MENU"), device = devices.CMSP,action = {device_commands.Button_14, device_commands.Button_15},  stop_action = {0, device_commands.Button_15}, arg = {362, 362}, stop_value = {nil,0.1},arg_value = {0.1, 0.2}, arg_lim = {{0, 0.1}, {0.1, 0.2}}, use_release_message = {false, false}}
elements["PNT-TMB-CMSP-DISP"]  			= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Countermeasure Dispenser (DISP). Left mouse - ON/OFF, Right mouse - MENU"),device = devices.CMSP,action = {device_commands.Button_16, device_commands.Button_17},  stop_action = {0, device_commands.Button_17}, arg = {363, 363}, stop_value = {nil,0.1},arg_value = {0.1, 0.2}, arg_lim = {{0, 0.1}, {0.1, 0.2}}, use_release_message = {false, false}}
elements["PNT-LEV-CMSP-MODE"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB},hint = _("Master CMS Mode Select"), 														device = devices.CMSP,action = {device_commands.Button_18, device_commands.Button_18},  arg = {364,364}, arg_value = {-0.1,0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.4},{0.0, 0.4}}}

-- CMSC
elements["PNT-BTN-RWR-JMR"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Select Jammer Program"), device = devices.CMSC, action = {device_commands.Button_1}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {365}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-RWR-MWS"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Cycle Missile Warning System Programs. No function"), device = devices.CMSC, action = {device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {366}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-RWR-PRI"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Toggle between 5 and 16 Priority Threats Displayed"), device = devices.CMSC, action = {device_commands.Button_3}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {369}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-RWR-SEP"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Separate RWR Symbols"), device = devices.CMSC, action = {device_commands.Button_4}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {370}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-RWR-UNK"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display Unknown Threats"), device = devices.CMSC, action = {device_commands.Button_5}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {371}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-LEV-RWR-BRT"]			= default_axis_limited(_("Adjust Display Brightness"), devices.CMSC, device_commands.Button_6, 367, 0.1, false, false, {0.15, 0.85})
elements["PNT-LEV-RWR-AUD"]			= default_axis_limited(_("Adjust RWR Volume"), devices.CMSC, device_commands.Button_7, 368, 0.1, false, false, {0.0, 1.0})
--elements["EW-LGT-R1"]				= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Missile Launch Alert. No function"), device = devices.CMSC, action = {device_commands.Button_8}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {0}, arg_value = {0.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }

-- AHCP
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-MARM"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Master Arm"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_1,device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {375,375}, arg_value = {0.1,-0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.2},{0.0, 0.2}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-GUNPAC"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Gun Arm Mode"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_2,device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {376,376}, arg_value = {0.1,-0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.2},{0.0, 0.2}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-LARM"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Laser Arm"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_3,device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {377,377}, arg_value = {0.1,-0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.2},{0.0, 0.2}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-TGP"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Targeting Pod Power On/Off"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_4,device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {378,378}, arg_value = {1.0,-1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0},{0.0, 1.0}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-ALT"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Altimeter Source"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_5,device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {379,379}, arg_value = {0.1,-0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.2},{0.0, 0.2}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-TIME"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Day/Night HUD Mode"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_6,device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {380,380}, arg_value = {1.0,-1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0},{0.0, 1.0}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-NORM"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("NORM/Standby HUD Mode"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_7,device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {381,381}, arg_value = {1.0,-1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0},{0.0, 1.0}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-CICU"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Turn On/Off CICU"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_8,device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {382,382}, arg_value = {1.0,-1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0},{0.0, 1.0}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-JTRS"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("JTRS Datalink On/Off)"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_9,device_commands.Button_9}, arg = {383,383}, arg_value = {1.0,-1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0},{0.0, 1.0}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-AHCP-IFFCC"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Turn On/Off/Test IFFCC"), device = devices.AHCP, action = {device_commands.Button_10,device_commands.Button_10}, arg = {384,384}, arg_value = {0.1,-0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.2},{0.0, 0.2}}}
-- UFC

DATA_ToolTip = _("1. Change Menu/Display Data 2. Cycle between DTS and Hot Elevation (N/A) 3. Change HACK Time Interval 4. FUNC Mode: Alternate CDU PG rocker")
SEL_ToolTip  = _("1. HUD TEST: Navigate Menus 2. GUNS: Change Gun Reticle 3. CCIP/CCRP: Change Weapon Profile 4. AIR-to-AIR: Change Air Threat 5. FUNC Mode: Alternate CDU + Rocker")

elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-1"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_1}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {385}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-2"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {386}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-3"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_3}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {387}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-4"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_4}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {388}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-5"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_5}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {389}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-6"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_6}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {390}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-7"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_7}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {391}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-8"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_8}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {392}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-9"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_9}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_9}, arg = {393}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-0"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_10}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_10}, arg = {395}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-SPC"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Space"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_11}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_11}, arg = {396}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}}
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-HACK"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display Hack Time"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_12}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_12}, arg = {394}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-FUNC"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Select Function Mode"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_13}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_13}, arg = {397}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-LTR"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Select Letter Mode"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_14}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_14}, arg = {398}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-CLR"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Clear"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_15}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_15}, arg = {399}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-ENT"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Enter"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_16}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_16}, arg = {400}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-MK"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Create Overhead Mark Point"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_17}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_17}, arg = {401}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-ALT"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display and Adjust Altitude Alert Values"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_18}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_18}, arg = {402}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-STEER-UP"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Cycle Steerpoint/Waypoint"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_20}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_20}, arg = {405}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-STEER-DN"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint =_( "Cycle Steerpoint/Waypoint"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_21}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_21}, arg = {405}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-DATA-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = DATA_ToolTip, device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_22}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_22}, arg = {406}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-DATA-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = DATA_ToolTip, device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_23}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_23}, arg = {406}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-SEL-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = SEL_ToolTip, device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_24}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_24}, arg = {407}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-SEL-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = SEL_ToolTip, device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_25}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_25}, arg = {407}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-DEPR-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Adjust Depressible Pipper"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_26}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_26}, arg = {408}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-DEPR-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Adjust Depressible Pipper"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_27}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_27}, arg = {408}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-INTEN-RGT"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Adjust HUD Brightness (Hold rocker)"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_28}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_28}, arg = {409}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-INTEN-LFT"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Adjust HUD Brightness (Hold rocker)"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_29}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_29}, arg = {409}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-FWD"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("No Function"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_30}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_30}, arg = {531}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-MID"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("No Function "), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_31}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_31}, arg = {532}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-AFT"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("No Function"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_32}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_32}, arg = {533}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-ADD-4"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("No Function"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_33}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_33}, arg = {534}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-ADD-5"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("No Function"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_34}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_34}, arg = {535}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-ADD-6"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("No Function"), device = devices.UFC, action = {device_commands.Button_35}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_35}, arg = {536}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }

clickabledata.lua (2 of 3)

-- SYS_CONTROLLER
elements["PNT-BTN-UFC-MASTWARN"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Master Caution Light"),				 device = devices.SYS_CONTROLLER, action = {device_commands.Button_1}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {403}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PTR-LG-WRN-SILENCE"]		= default_button(_("Landing Gear Horn Silence Button"),devices.SYS_CONTROLLER,device_commands.Button_3,127)
-- CDU
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-ARW-L1"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("LSK 3L"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_1}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {410}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-ARW-L2"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("LSK 5L"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {411}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-ARW-L3"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("LSK 7L"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_3}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {412}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-ARW-L4"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("LSK 9L"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_4}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {413}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-ARW-R1"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("LSK 3R"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_5}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {414}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-ARW-R2"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("LSK 5R"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_6}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {415}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-ARW-R3"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("LSK 7R"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_7}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {416}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-ARW-R4"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("LSK 9R"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_8}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {417}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-SYS"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display System (SYS) Page"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_9}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_9}, arg = {418}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-NAV"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display Navigation (NAV) Page"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_10}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_10}, arg = {419}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-WP"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display Waypoint Menu (WP MENU) Page"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_11}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_11}, arg = {420}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-OSET"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display Offset (OFFSET) Page"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_12}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_12}, arg = {421}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-FPM"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display Flight Plan Menu (FPMENU) Page"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_13}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_13}, arg = {422}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-PREV"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Go to previous page"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_14}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_14}, arg = {423}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-1"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_15}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_15}, arg = {425}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-2"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_16}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_16}, arg = {426}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-3"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_17}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_17}, arg = {427}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-4"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_18}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_18}, arg = {428}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-5"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_19}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_19}, arg = {429}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-6"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_20}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_20}, arg = {430}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-7"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_21}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_21}, arg = {431}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-8"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_22}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_22}, arg = {432}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-9"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_23}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_23}, arg = {433}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-0"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_24}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_24}, arg = {434}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-PNT"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_25}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_25}, arg = {435}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-SLASH"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_26}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_26}, arg = {436}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-A"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_27}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_27}, arg = {437}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-B"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_28}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_28}, arg = {438}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-C"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_29}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_29}, arg = {439}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-D"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_30}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_30}, arg = {440}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-E"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_31}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_31}, arg = {441}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-F"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_32}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_32}, arg = {442}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-G"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_33}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_33}, arg = {443}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-H"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_34}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_34}, arg = {444}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-I"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_35}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_35}, arg = {445}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-J"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_36}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_36}, arg = {446}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-K"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_37}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_37}, arg = {447}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-L"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_38}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_38}, arg = {448}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-M"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_39}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_39}, arg = {449}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-N"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_40}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_40}, arg = {450}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-O"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_41}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_41}, arg = {451}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-P"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_42}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_42}, arg = {452}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-Q"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_43}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_43}, arg = {453}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-R"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_44}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_44}, arg = {454}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-S"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_45}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_45}, arg = {455}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-T"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_46}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_46}, arg = {456}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-U"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_47}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_47}, arg = {457}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-V"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_48}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_48}, arg = {458}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-W"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_49}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_49}, arg = {459}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-X"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_50}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_50}, arg = {460}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-Y"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_51}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_51}, arg = {461}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-Z"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = "", device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_52}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_52}, arg = {462}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-V1"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("No function"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_53}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_53}, arg = {464}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-V2"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("No function"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_54}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_54}, arg = {465}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-MK"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Create Overhead Mark Point"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_55}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_55}, arg = {466}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-BCK"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Erase Single Character. Hold for repeated erase"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_56}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_56}, arg = {467}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-SPC"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Insert Space Into Scratchpad"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_57}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_57}, arg = {468}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {true} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-CLR"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Erase Entire Scratchpad"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_58}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_58}, arg = {470}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-FA"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Fault Acknowledge/Clear Fault Display"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_59}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_59}, arg = {471}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-DIMBRT-L"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display Brightness Adjustment (Not Functional)"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_60}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_60}, arg = {424}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-DIMBRT-R"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Display Brightness Adjustment (Not Functional)"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_61}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_61}, arg = {424}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-PG-UP"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Page Up To Additional Pages When Available"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_62}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_62}, arg = {463}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-PG-DN"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Page Down To Additional Pages When Available"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_63}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_63}, arg = {463}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-BLANC-L"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Scroll Waypoint Names During Search"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_64}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_64}, arg = {469}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-BLANC-R"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Scroll Waypoint Names During Search"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_65}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_65}, arg = {469}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-PLUS"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increment/Decrement Data Indicated With +/- Symbol"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_66}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_66}, arg = {472}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-BTN-CDU-MINUS"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Increment/Decrement Data Indicated With +/- Symbol"), device = devices.CDU, action = {device_commands.Button_67}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_67}, arg = {472}, arg_value = {-1.0}, arg_lim = {{-1.0, 0.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }

-- AAP
elements["PNT-LVR-STEER-PT-SEL-SWITCH"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Use Steerpoint From Active Flight Plan"), device = devices.AAP, action = {device_commands.Button_1 ,device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {473,473}, arg_value = {-0.1,0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.2},{0.0, 0.2}}}
elements["PNT-TMB-STEER-SPRING-LD-SWITCH"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN,class_type.BTN}	, hint  = _("Toggle Steerpoint"), device = devices.AAP				, action = {device_commands.Button_3 ,device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_3,device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {474,474}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{-1, 0},{0, 1}}, sound = {{SOUND_THUMB}, {SOUND_THUMB}}}
elements["PNT-LEV-PAGE-SEL-SWITCH"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("CDU Page Select"), device = devices.AAP						, action = {device_commands.Button_4 ,device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {475,475}, arg_value = {-0.1,0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.3},{0.0, 0.3}}}
elements["PTR-TMB-CDU-SWITCH"]				= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("CDU Power On/Off"), device = devices.AAP						, action = {device_commands.Button_5 ,device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {476,476}, arg_value = {1,-1}	 , arg_lim = {{0, 1},{0, 1}}}
elements["PTR-TMB-EGI-SWITCH"]				= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("EGI Power On/Off"), device = devices.AAP						, action = {device_commands.Button_6 ,device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {477,477}, arg_value = {1,-1}	 , arg_lim = {{0, 1},{0, 1}}}

-- Digital Clock
elements["PNT-LVR-WATCH-SET"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Toggle Clock and Elapsed Time Modes"), device = devices.DIGITAL_CLOCK, action = {device_commands.Button_1}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {68}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }
elements["PNT-LVR-WATCH-CTRL"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Start, Stop and Reset Elapsed Timer"), device = devices.DIGITAL_CLOCK, action = {device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {69}, arg_value = {1.0}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}}, use_release_message = {false} }

-- Fuel System Control Panel
elements["PTR-FSCP-EXT-TANKS-WING"] 	= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("External Wing Tanks Boost Pumps")			, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_1 ,device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {106,106}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-EXT-TANKS-FUS"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("External Fuselage Tank Boost Pump")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_2 ,device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {107,107}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-TK-GATE"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Tank Gate")						, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_3 ,device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {108,108}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-CROSS-FEED"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Cross Feed")					, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_4 ,device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {109,109}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-BOOST-PUMPS-WING-L"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Boost Pumps Left Wing")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_5 ,device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {110,110}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-BOOST-PUMPS-WING-R"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Boost Pumps Right Wing")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_6 ,device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {111,111}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-BOOST-PUMPS-MAIN-L"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Boost Pumps Main Fuselage Left")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_7 ,device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {112,112}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-BOOST-PUMPS-MAIN-R"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Boost Pumps Main Fuselage Right")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_8 ,device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {113,113}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-SIG-AMPL"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Signal Amplifier Norm/Override")	, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_9 ,device_commands.Button_9}, arg = {114,114}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-LINE-CHECK"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}					, hint  = _("Line Check")					, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_10}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_10},arg = {115}, arg_value = {1}, arg_lim = {{0,1}},use_release_message = {true}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-FILLDISABLE-WING-L"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB}				, hint  = _("Fill Disable Wing Left")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_12}, arg = {117}, arg_value = {1}, arg_lim = {{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-FILLDISABLE-WING-R"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB}				, hint  = _("Fill Disable Wing Right")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_13}, arg = {118}, arg_value = {1}, arg_lim = {{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-FILLDISABLE-MAIN-L"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB}				, hint  = _("Fill Disable Main Left")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_14}, arg = {119}, arg_value = {1}, arg_lim = {{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-FILLDISABLE-MAIN-R"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB}				, hint  = _("Fill Disable Main Right")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_15}, arg = {120}, arg_value = {1}, arg_lim = {{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FSCP-RCVR-LEVER"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Aerial Refueling Slipway Control Lever")	, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_16,device_commands.Button_16},arg = {121,121}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true, gain = {0.1,0.1},animated = {true,true},animation_speed = {5.0,5.0},cycle = true}
--Fuel Quantity Indicator and Selector
elements["PTR-FQIS-SELECT"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Fuel display selector")		, device = devices.FUEL_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_17,device_commands.Button_17}, arg = {645,645}, arg_value = {-0.1,0.1}, arg_lim = {{0,0.4},{0,0.4}}}
elements["PTR-FQIS-TEST"]			= default_button(_("Fuel Gauge Test"),devices.FUEL_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_18,646)

-- Engine System and Throttle panel
elements["PTR-FUEL-FLOW-L"] 			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Left Engine Fuel Flow Control")			, device = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_1 ,device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {122,122}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-FUEL-FLOW-R"]				= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Right Engine Fuel Flow Control")			, device = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_2 ,device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {123,123}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-ENGINE-OPER-L"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.BTN},  hint  = _("Engine Operate Left")				, device = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_3 ,device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {124,124},stop_action = {0,device_commands.Button_7},use_release_message = {false,true},arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{-1,0},{0,1}}, sound = {{SOUND_THUMB}, {SOUND_THUMB}}}
elements["PTR-ENGINE-OPER-R"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.BTN},  hint  = _("Engine Operate Right")				, device = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_4 ,device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {125,125},stop_action = {0,device_commands.Button_8},use_release_message = {false,true},arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{-1,0},{0,1}}, sound = {{SOUND_THUMB}, {SOUND_THUMB}}}
elements["PTR-APU-START"]				= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("APU On/Off")						, device = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_5 ,device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {126,126}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-THROTTLE-FRICTION"]		= {class = {class_type.LEV}					, hint  = _("Throttle Friction Control")		, device = devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_6},arg = {128}, arg_value = {1}, arg_lim = {{0,1}},updatable = true, gain = {0.1},cycle = false}

elements["PTR-TEMS-DATA"]				= default_button(_("TEMS DATA"),devices.ENGINE_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_9,652)

-- LASTE Control Panel 
elements["PTR-LCP-AUTOPILOT-PATH-ALT"]	= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Autopilot Mode Select Switch")			, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_1 ,device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {132,132}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{-1,1},{-1,1}},updatable = true,cycle = false}
elements["PTR-LCP-AUTOPILOT-ENGAGE"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint  = _("Autopilot Engage/Disengage")						, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_2}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {131}, arg_value = {1}, arg_lim = {{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-LCP-EAC"]                 = electrically_held_switch(_("EAC On/Off"), devices.AUTOPILOT, device_commands.Button_26, device_commands.Button_27, 129)
elements["PTR-LCP-RDRALTM"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("Radar Altimeter Normal/Disabled"),devices.AN_APN_194, device_commands.Button_1,130)

--STABILITY AUGMENTATION SYSTEM PANEL
elements["PTR-SASP-YAW-SASENGAGE-L"]    = electrically_held_switch(_("Yaw SAS Engage left"), devices.AUTOPILOT, device_commands.Button_3, device_commands.Button_4, 185)
elements["PTR-SASP-YAW-SASENGAGE-R"]    = electrically_held_switch(_("Yaw SAS Engage right"), devices.AUTOPILOT, device_commands.Button_5, device_commands.Button_6, 186)
elements["PTR-SASP-PITCH-SASENGAGE-L"]  = electrically_held_switch(_("Pitch SAS Engage left"), devices.AUTOPILOT, device_commands.Button_7, device_commands.Button_8, 187)
elements["PTR-SASP-PITCH-SASENGAGE-R"]  = electrically_held_switch(_("Pitch SAS Engage right"), devices.AUTOPILOT, device_commands.Button_9, device_commands.Button_10, 188)

elements["PTR-SASP-MONITOR-TEST"]		= {class = {class_type.BTN, class_type.BTN},
                                          hint = _("Monitor Test Left/Right"),
									   device = devices.AUTOPILOT,
									   action = {device_commands.Button_11, device_commands.Button_11},
									   stop_action = {device_commands.Button_11, device_commands.Button_11},
									   arg = {189, 189},
									   arg_value = {-1, 1},
									   arg_lim = {{-1, 0}, {0, 1}},
									   updatable = true,
									   use_release_message = {true, true},
									   sound = {{SOUND_THUMB}}
									  }

elements["PTR-SASP-TO-TRIM"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Set Takeoff Trim"), device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_12}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_12}, arg = {190}, arg_value = {1}, arg_lim = {{0, 1}}, use_release_message = {true}}
elements["PTR-SASP-YAW-TRIM"]			= {class = {class_type.BTN, class_type.LEV}, hint = _("Yaw Trim"), device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_14, device_commands.Button_13}, arg = {192, 192}, arg_value = {0, 0.0}, arg_lim = {{0, 0}, {-1, 1}}, gain = {0, 0.1}, use_release_message = {true, false}, cycle = false}

--Emergency Flight Control Panel						
elements["PTR-EFCP-SPDBK-EMER-RETR"]		 = {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Speed Brake Emergency Retract")	  					, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_15, device_commands.Button_15}, 				 arg = {174,174}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}
elements["PTR-EFCP-PTCHROLL-TRIM"]			 = {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Pitch/Roll Trim Norm/Emergency Override")  			, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_16}, arg = {175}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}

elements["PTR-EFCP-TRIM-NOSEDN"]			 = {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint  = _("Trim Emergency Nose Down") 											, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_17},stop_action = {device_commands.Button_25}, arg = {176}, arg_value = {0.1}, arg_lim = {{0,0.1}},use_release_message = {true}}
elements["PTR-EFCP-TRIM-RWINGDN"]			 = {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint  = _("Trim Emergency Right Wing Down")  									, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_18},stop_action = {device_commands.Button_25}, arg = {176}, arg_value = {0.2}, arg_lim = {{0,0.2}},use_release_message = {true}}
elements["PTR-EFCP-TRIM-NOSEUP"]			 = {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint  = _("Trim Emergency Nose Up")  											, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_19},stop_action = {device_commands.Button_25}, arg = {176}, arg_value = {0.3}, arg_lim = {{0,0.3}},use_release_message = {true}}
elements["PTR-EFCP-TRIM-LWINGDN"]			 = {class = {class_type.BTN}, hint  = _("Trim Emergency Left Wing Down")  										, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_20},stop_action = {device_commands.Button_25}, arg = {176}, arg_value = {0.4}, arg_lim = {{0,0.4}},use_release_message = {true}}

elements["PTR-EFCP-AILERON-EMER-DISENGAGE"]  = {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Aileron Emergency Disengage")	  					, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_21, device_commands.Button_21}, arg = {177,177}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{-1,1},{-1,1}},updatable = true,cycle = false}
elements["PTR-EFCP-ELEVATOR-EMER-DISENGAGE"] = {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Elevator Emergency Disengage")	  					, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_22, device_commands.Button_22}, arg = {180,180}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{-1,1},{-1,1}},updatable = true,cycle = false}
elements["PTR-EFCP-FLAP-EMER-RETR"] 		 = {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Flaps Emergency Retract")	  						, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_23, device_commands.Button_23}, arg = {183,183}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}
elements["PTR-EFCP-MRFCS"] 					 = {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Manual Reversion Flight Control System (MRFCS)")	  	, device = devices.AUTOPILOT, action = {device_commands.Button_24, device_commands.Button_24}, arg = {184,184}, arg_value = {1,-1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}

--Electrical Power Panel
elements["PTR-EPP-APU-GEN-PWR"] = {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("APU Generator On/Off"), device = devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, action = {device_commands.Button_1 ,device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {241,241}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}
elements["PTR-EPP-INVERTER"] 	= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN},
                                  hint  = _("Inverter Switch"),
							   device = devices.ELEC_INTERFACE,
							   action = {device_commands.Button_2, device_commands.Button_2},
							   arg = {242, 242},
							   stop_action = {0, device_commands.Button_2},
							   use_release_message = {false, true},
							   arg_value = {1, -1},
							   arg_lim = {{0, 1}, {-1, 0}},
							   updatable = true,
							  }
--elements["PTR-EPP-EMER-FLOOD"] 	= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Emergency Flood"), device = devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, action = {device_commands.Button_3, device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {243,243}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}
elements["PTR-EPP-AC-GEN-PWR-L"]= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Left AC Generator Power"), device = devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, action = {device_commands.Button_4, device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {244,244}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}
elements["PTR-EPP-AC-GEN-PWR-R"]= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Right AC generator Power"), device = devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, action = {device_commands.Button_5, device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {245,245}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}
elements["PTR-EPP-BATTERY-PWR"] = {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Battery Power"), device = devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, action = {device_commands.Button_6, device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {246,246}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}

elements["PTR-EPP-EMER-FLOOD"] 	= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Emergency Flood Light"), device = devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_7, device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {243,243}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true}
-- CPT MECH
elements["PNT-LNDGEAR"]				= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint = _("Landing Gear Lever"), device = devices.CPT_MECH, action = {device_commands.Button_1,device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {716,716}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true, use_OBB = true}
elements["PTR-DOWNLOCK-OVERRIDE"]	= default_button(_("Downlock Override"), devices.CPT_MECH, device_commands.Button_3, 651)
elements["PTR-FLAPS"]				= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Flap Setting"), device = devices.CPT_MECH, action = {device_commands.Button_2 ,device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {773,773}, arg_value = {-0.5,0.5}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},updatable = true,cycle = false}

elements["PTR-ANTI-SKID"]           = electrically_held_switch(_("Anti Skid"), devices.AUTOPILOT, device_commands.Button_28, device_commands.Button_29, 654)

-- Navigation Mode Select Panel
elements["PTR-NMSP-HARS"]		=  default_button(_("HARS Backup Navigation Mode")		,devices.NMSP,device_commands.Button_1,605)
elements["PTR-NMSP-EGI"]		=  default_button(_("EGI Navigation Mode")		,devices.NMSP,device_commands.Button_2,607)
elements["PTR-NMSP-TISL"]		=  default_button(_("TISL No Function")		,devices.NMSP,device_commands.Button_3,609)
elements["PTR-NMSP-STARTPT"]	=  default_button(_("STEERPT Mode")  ,devices.NMSP,device_commands.Button_4,611)
elements["PTR-NMSP-ANCHR"]		=  default_button(_("ANCHR Mode")	,devices.NMSP,device_commands.Button_5,613)
elements["PTR-NMSP-TCN"]		=  default_button(_("TCN Mode")		,devices.NMSP,device_commands.Button_6,615)
elements["PTR-NMSP-ILS"]		=  default_button(_("ILS Mode")		,devices.NMSP,device_commands.Button_7,617)
elements["PTR-NMSP-ABLE-STOW"]	=  default_2_position_tumb(_("ABLE-STOW ADI Localizer Bar"),devices.NMSP,device_commands.Button_8,621)

--TISL Control Panel
elements["PTR-TISLCP-MODE"]				=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("TISL Mode")	, device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_1 ,device_commands.Button_1}, arg = {622,622}, arg_value = {-0.1,0.1}, arg_lim = {{0,0.4},{0,0.4}},cycle = false , updatable = true}
elements["PTR-TISLCP-SLANT-RNG"]		=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Slant range"), device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_2 ,device_commands.Button_2}, arg = {623,623}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{-1,1},{-1,1}},cycle = false , updatable = true}
elements["PTR-TISLCP-ALT-ABV-TGT-WH1"]	=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Altitude above target tens of thousands of feet"),  device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_3 ,device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {624,624}, arg_value = {-0.1,0.1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},cycle = false , updatable = true}
elements["PTR-TISLCP-ALT-ABV-TGT-WH2"]	=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Altitude above target units of thousands of feet"), device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_4 ,device_commands.Button_4}, arg = {626,626}, arg_value = {-0.1,0.1}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}},cycle = false , updatable = true}
elements["PTR-TISLCP-CODE-WH1"]			=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("TISL Code wheel 1"),  device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_5 ,device_commands.Button_5}, arg = {636,636}, arg_value = {-0.05,0.05}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-TISLCP-CODE-WH2"]			=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("TISL Code wheel 2"),  device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_6 ,device_commands.Button_6}, arg = {638,638}, arg_value = {-0.05,0.05}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-TISLCP-CODE-WH3"]			=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("TISL Code wheel 3"),  device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_7 ,device_commands.Button_7}, arg = {640,640}, arg_value = {-0.05,0.05}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-TISLCP-CODE-WH4"]			=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("TISL Code wheel 4"),  device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_8 ,device_commands.Button_8}, arg = {642,642}, arg_value = {-0.05,0.05}, arg_lim = {{0,1},{0,1}}}
elements["PTR-TISLCP-TISL-AUX"]			=  {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("TISL AUX")		  ,  device = devices.TISL, action = {device_commands.Button_9 ,device_commands.Button_9}, arg = {644,644}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{-1,1},{-1,1}}}

elements["PTR-TISLCP-ENTER"]			=  default_button(_("ENTER")		,devices.TISL,device_commands.Button_10,628)
elements["PTR-TISLCP-BITE"]				=  default_button(_("BITE")			,devices.TISL,device_commands.Button_11,632)

-- Emergency Jettison Button
elements["PTR-EXT-STORES-JETT"]		= default_button(_("Emergency Jettison External Stores"),devices.IFFCC,device_commands.Button_1,101)

-- ALCP
elements["PTR-ALCP-SIGLIGHTS-LAMP-TEST"] =  default_button(_("Test Cockpit Indication Lights"),devices.SYS_CONTROLLER,device_commands.Button_2,197)

-- Armament Ground Safety Override Switch
elements["PTR-ARMGS-COVER"]	=  default_2_position_tumb(_("Arm Ground Safety Override Cover"),devices.IFFCC,device_commands.Button_2,709)
elements["PTR-ARMGS-OVERRIDE-SWITCH"]	=  default_2_position_tumb(_("Arm Ground Safety Override Switch"),devices.IFFCC,device_commands.Button_3,710)

function default_springloaded_switch(hint_, device_, command1_, command2_, value1_, value2_, value3_, arg_)
return	{
			class 		= {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN},
			hint 		= hint_, 
			device 		= device_,
			action  	= {command1_ ,	command2_}, 
			stop_action = {0 , 	command2_}, 
			arg 		= {arg_,		arg_},
			stop_value 	= {nil,			value2_},
			arg_value 	= {value2_, 	value3_},
			arg_lim 	= {{value1_, value2_}, {value2_, value3_}}, 
			use_release_message = {false, false}
		}
end

function IFF_multiposition_spring_switch(hint_,device_,command1_, arg_)
return  {	
			class 		= {class_type.BTN,class_type.BTN},
			hint  		= hint_,
			device 		= device_,
			action 		= {command1_ ,	command1_},
			stop_action = {command1_ , nil	},
			stop_value 	= {0.0,		   nil	},				
			arg 	  	= {arg_,arg_},
			arg_value 	= {-1,1}, 
			arg_lim   	= {{-1, 0},
						   {0, 1}},
			updatable 	= true, 
			--use_OBB 	= true,
			use_release_message = {true,true}
		}
end

--IFF
elements["PTR-IFFCP-CODE"]				= IFF_multiposition_spring_switch(_("Code"), devices.IFF, device_commands.Button_7,199)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-MASTER"]			= multiposition_switch(_("Master"), devices.IFF, device_commands.Button_8, 200, 5, 0.1)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-OUT-AUDIO-LIGHT"]	= default_3_position_tumb(_("Audio/light") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_9,201)

elements["PTR-IFFCP-TEST-M-1"]			= default_springloaded_switch(_("Test M-1") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_10,device_commands.Button_10,-1,0,1,202)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-TEST-M-2"]			= default_springloaded_switch(_("Test M-2") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_11,device_commands.Button_11,-1,0,1,203)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-TEST-M-3A"]			= default_springloaded_switch(_("Test M-3A") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_12,device_commands.Button_12,-1,0,1,204)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-TEST-M-C"]			= default_springloaded_switch(_("Test M-C") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_13,device_commands.Button_13,-1,0,1,205)

elements["PTR-IFFCP-RADTEST"]			= default_springloaded_switch(_("RAD Test/Mon") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_14,device_commands.Button_14,-1,0,1,206)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-MIC-IDENT"]			= default_springloaded_switch(_("Ident/Mic") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_15,device_commands.Button_15,-1,0,1,207)

elements["PTR-IFFCP-ON-OUT"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("IFF On/Out") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_16,208)

elements["PTR-IFFCP-MODE1-WHEEL1"]		= multiposition_switch(_("MODE1-WHEEL1") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_1,209,8,0.1)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-MODE1-WHEEL2"]		= multiposition_switch(_("MODE1-WHEEL2") ,devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_2,210,4,0.1)

elements["PTR-IFFCP-MODE3A-WHEEL1"]		= multiposition_switch(_("MODE3A-WHEEL1"),devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_3,211,8,0.1)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-MODE3A-WHEEL2"]		= multiposition_switch(_("MODE3A-WHEEL2"),devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_4,212,8,0.1)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-MODE3A-WHEEL3"]		= multiposition_switch(_("MODE3A-WHEEL3"),devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_5,213,8,0.1)
elements["PTR-IFFCP-MODE3A-WHEEL4"]		= multiposition_switch(_("MODE3A-WHEEL4"),devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_6,214,8,0.1)

elements["PTR-BTN-PANIFF-REPLY"]		= default_button_axis(_("Reply test"),devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_17,device_commands.Button_20,795,900)
elements["PTR-BTN-PANIFF-TEST"]			= default_button_axis(_("Test test"),devices.IFF,device_commands.Button_18,device_commands.Button_21,796,901)

--Oxygen System Control Panel						
--elements["PTR-OXYGENCP-EMERGENCY"]			= default_3_position_tumb(_("Oxygen Flow Emergency/Normal/Test Mask"), devices.OXYGEN_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_3, 601)
-- TEST MASK position is spring-loaded
elements["PTR-OXYGENCP-EMERGENCY"]			= {class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN}, hint = _("Oxygen Flow Emergency/Normal/Test Mask"), device = devices.OXYGEN_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_3, device_commands.Button_3}, stop_action = {0, device_commands.Button_3}, arg = {601, 601}, stop_value = {nil, 0.0}, arg_value = {1, -1}, arg_lim = {{0, 1},{-1, 0}}, use_release_message = {false, true}, updatable = true, use_OBB = true}
elements["PTR-OXYGENCP-OXYGEN-DILUTER"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("Oxygen Normal/100%"), devices.OXYGEN_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_2, 602)
elements["PTR-OXYGENCP-SUPPLY"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("Oxygen Supply On/Off"), devices.OXYGEN_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_1, 603)

clickabledata.lua (3 of 3)

--Environment Control Panel
elements["PTR-ENVCP-OXY-TEST"]					= default_button(_("Oxygen Indicator Test"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_1,275)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-WINDSHIELD-DEFOG"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("Windshield Defog/Deice"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_2,276)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-CANOPY-DEFOG"]				= default_axis(_("Canopy Defog"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_3,277,0.0)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-WINDSHIELD-RREMOVE-WASH"]	= default_3_position_tumb(_("Windshield Rain Removal/Wash"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_4,278)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-PITOT-HEAT"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("Pitot Heater"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_5,279)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-BLEED-AIR"]					= default_2_position_tumb(_("Bleed Air") ,devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_6,280)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-TEMP-PRESS"]				= default_3_position_tumb(_("Temperature/Pressure Control"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_7,282)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-MAIN-AIR-SUPPLY"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("Main Air Supply") ,devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_8,283)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-FLOW-LEVEL"]				= default_axis(_("Flow Level Control"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_9,284,0.0)
elements["PTR-ENVCP-TEM-LEVEL"]					= default_axis(_("Temp Level Control"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_13,286,0.0)

elements["PTR-ENVCP-CABIN-AIR-COND-OPER"]		= {class = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, hint  = _("Air Conditioner MAN/AUTO"), device = devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM, action = {device_commands.Button_10,device_commands.Button_10}, arg = {285,285}, arg_value = {0.1,-0.1}, arg_lim = {{0.0, 0.1},{0.0, 0.1}}}
elements["PTR-ENVCP-CABIN-AIR-COND-OPER-COLD"]	= default_button(_("Air Conditioner to COLD"),devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_11,285,0.2,{0,0.2})
elements["PTR-ENVCP-CABIN-AIR-COND-OPER-HOT"]	= default_button(_("Air Conditioner to HOT") ,devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_12,285,0.3,{0,0.3})

--Circuit Breaker Panel
elements["PTR-CBP-AILERON-DISC-L"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("AILERON DISC L"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_7, 666)
elements["PTR-CBP-AILERON-DISC-R"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("AILERON DISC R"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_8, 667)
elements["PTR-CBP-SPS-RUDDER-AUTH-LIM"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("SPS & RUDDER AUTH LIMIT"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_9, 668)
elements["PTR-CBP-ELEVATION-DISC-L"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("ELEVATION DISC L"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_10, 669)
elements["PTR-CBP-ELEVATION-DISC-R"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("ELEVATION DISC R"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_11, 670)
elements["PTR-CBP-AILERON-TAB-L"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("AILERON TAB L"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_12, 671)
elements["PTR-CBP-AILERON-TAB-R"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("AILERON TAB R"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_13, 672)
elements["PTR-CBP-EMER-FLAP"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("EMER FLAP"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_14, 673)
elements["PTR-CBP-EMER-TRIM"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("EMER TRIM"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_15, 674)
elements["PTR-CBP-LAND-GEAR"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("LAND GEAR"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_16, 675)
elements["PTR-CBP-ENGINE-START-L"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("ENGINE START L"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_17, 676)
elements["PTR-CBP-ENGINE-START-R"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("ENGINE START R"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_18, 677)
elements["PTR-CBP-APU-CONT"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("APU CONT"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_19, 678)
elements["PTR-CBP-ANG-IGNITOR-1"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("ENG IGNITOR L/R-1"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_20, 679)
elements["PTR-CBP-ANG-IGNITOR-2"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("ENG IGNITOR L/R-2"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_21, 680)
elements["PTR-CBP-EMER-FUEL-SHUTOFF-ENG-L"]	= default_2_position_tumb(_("EMER FUEL SHUTOFF ENG L"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_22, 681)
elements["PTR-CBP-EMER-FUEL-SHUTOFF-ENG-R"]	= default_2_position_tumb(_("EMER FUEL SHUTOFF ENG R"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_23, 682)
elements["PTR-CBP-DC-FUEL-PUMP"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("DC FUEL PUMP"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_24, 683)
elements["PTR-CBP-BLEED-AIR-CONT-L"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("BLEED AIR CONT L"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_25, 684)
elements["PTR-CBP-BLEED-AIR-CONT-R"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("BLEED AIR CONT R"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_26, 685)
elements["PTR-CBP-EXT-STORES-JETT-1"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("EXT STORES JETT 1"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_27, 686)
elements["PTR-CBP-EXT-STORES-JETT-2"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("EXT STORES JETT 2"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_28, 687)
elements["PTR-CBP-STBY-ATT-IND"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("STBY ATT IND"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_29, 688)
elements["PTR-CBP-MASTER-CAUT"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("MASTER CAUT"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_30, 689)
elements["PTR-CBP-PITOT-HEAT-AC"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("PITOT HEAT AC"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_31, 690)
elements["PTR-CBP-IFF"]						= default_2_position_tumb(_("IFF"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_32, 691)
elements["PTR-CBP-UHF-COMM"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("UHF COMM"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_33, 692)
elements["PTR-CBP-INTER-COMM"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("INTER COMM"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_34, 693)
elements["PTR-CBP-GENERATOR-CONT-L"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("GENERATOR CONT L"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_35, 694)
elements["PTR-CBP-GENERATOR-CONT-R"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("GENERATOR CONT R"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_36, 695)
elements["PTR-CBP-CONVERTER-L"]				= default_2_position_tumb(_("CONVERTER L"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_37, 696)
elements["PTR-CBP-AUX-ESS-BUS-0A"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("AUX ESS BUS 0A"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_38, 697)
elements["PTR-CBP-AUX-ESS-BUS-0B"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("AUX ESS BUS 0B"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_39, 698)
elements["PTR-CBP-AUX-ESS-BUS-0C"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("AUX ESS BUS 0C"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_40, 699)
elements["PTR-CBP-BATTERY-BUS-TRANS"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("BATTERY BUS TRANS"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_41, 700)
elements["PTR-CBP-INVERTER-PWR"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("INVERTER PWR"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_42, 701)
elements["PTR-CBP-INVERTER-CONT"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("INVERTER CONT"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_43, 702)
elements["PTR-CBP-AUX-ESS-BUS-TIE"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("AUX ESS BUS TIE"), devices.ELEC_INTERFACE, device_commands.Button_44, 703)

--AAU-34/A
elements["PNT-ALT-LEVR-L"] = default_axis(_("Set Pressure"),devices.FM_PROXY, device_commands.Button_1, 62, 0.04, 1, false, true)
elements["PNT-ALT-LEVR-R"] =  {	
			class 		= {class_type.BTN,class_type.BTN},
			hint  		= _("ELECT/PNEU"),
			device 		= devices.AAU34,
			action 		= {device_commands.Button_2,device_commands.Button_1},
			arg 	  	= {60,60},
			arg_value 	= {-1,1}, 
			arg_lim   	= {{-1,0},{0,1}},
			updatable 	= true, 
			stop_value 	= {0.0,0.0},	
			stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2,device_commands.Button_1},
			use_release_message = {true,true}
		}						

--Light System Control Panel

elements["PTR-LGHTCP-POSITION"]			= default_3_position_tumb(_("Position Lights, FLASH/OFF/STEADY"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_8, 287)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-FORMATION"]		= default_axis(_("Formation Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_9, 288)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-ANTICOLLISION"]    = electrically_held_switch(_("Anticollision Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_10, device_commands.Button_11, 289)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-ENG-INST"]			= default_axis(_("Engine Instruments Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_1, 290)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-NOSE-ILLUM"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("Nose Illumination"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_12, 291)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-FLIGHT-INST"]		= default_axis(_("Flight Instruments Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_2, 292)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-AUX-INST"]			= default_axis(_("Auxiliary Instruments Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_3, 293)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-SIGNAL-LTS"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("Signal Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_13, 294)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-ACCEL-COMP"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("Accelerometer & Compass Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_4, 295)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-FLOOD"]			= default_axis(_("Flood Light"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_5, 296)
elements["PTR-LGHTCP-CONSOLE"]			= default_axis(_("Console Light"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_6, 297)

elements["PTR-LIGHTS-LAND"]				= {	
										hint  		= _("Land Taxi Lights"),
										device 		= devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM,
										action 		= {device_commands.Button_14, device_commands.Button_14},
										arg 	  	= {655,655},
										arg_value 	= {0.1,-0.1}, 
										arg_lim   	= {{0,0.2},{0,0.2}},
										updatable 	= true, 
										use_OBB 	= true,
										cycle       = cycled
									}
elements["PTR-ALCP-RSIL"]				= default_axis(_("Refuel Status Indexer Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_15, 193, 0.0)
elements["PTR-ALCP-WPNSTA"]				= default_axis(_("Weapon Station Lights. No function"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_16, 195, 0.0) -- No function in A-10C
elements["PTR-ALCP-NVIS-LTS"]			= multiposition_switch(_("Nightvision Lights"), devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_17, 194, 3, 0.1)
elements["PTR-FSCP-RCVR-LT"]			= default_axis(_("Refueling Lighting Dial")	 ,devices.LIGHT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_18, 116, 0.0)
elements["PTR-ALCP-HARSSAS"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("HARS-SAS Override/NORM"), devices.AUTOPILOT,device_commands.Button_31, 196)
elements["PTR-ALCP-FDBAL-TEST"] 		= default_button(_("Fire Detect Bleed Air Test"), devices.SYS_CONTROLLER, device_commands.Button_4, 198,1, {0,1})

--Fire Extinguishers Panel
elements["PTR-FIRE-LENG-PULL"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("Left Engine Fire T-Handle")			,devices.FIRE_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_1,102)
elements["PTR-FIRE-APU-PULL"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("APU Fire T-Handle")		 			,devices.FIRE_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_2,103)
elements["PTR-FIRE-RENG-PULL"]			= default_2_position_tumb(_("Right Engine Fire T-Handle")			,devices.FIRE_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_3,104)
elements["PTR-FIRE-EXTING-DISCH"]		= default_3_position_tumb(_("Fire Extinguishing Agent Discharge")	,devices.FIRE_SYSTEM,device_commands.Button_4,105,false,true)

--Horizontal Situation Indicator
elements["PNT-LVR-HSI-HDG"]				= default_axis(_("Heading Set Knob"),devices.HSI, device_commands.Button_1, 45, 1.0, 0.1, false, true)
elements["PNT-LVR-HSI-CRS"]				= default_axis(_("Course Set Knob"), devices.HSI, device_commands.Button_2, 44, 1.0, 0.1, false, true)

--Attitude Direction Indicator
elements["PNT-LVR-ADI-KNOB"]			= default_axis_limited(_("ADI Pitch Trim Knob"), devices.ADI, device_commands.Button_1, 22, 0.1, false, false, {-0.5, 0.5})

--Standby Attitude Indicator
elements["PNT-LVR-SAI-CAGE"] = 				{ 
class = {class_type.BTN, class_type.LEV}, 
hint = _("Cage Standby Attitude Indicator. Hold Right Mouse Button and rotate Scroll Wheel to uncage"), 
device = devices.SAI, 
action = {device_commands.Button_2, device_commands.Button_3}, 
stop_action = {device_commands.Button_2, 0}, 
is_repeatable = {}, 
arg = {67, 66}, 
arg_value = {1.0, 0.5 }, 
arg_lim = {{0, 1}, {0, 1}}, 
relative = {false,true}, 
gain = {1.0, 0.5}, 
use_release_message = {true, false}, 
use_OBB = true }

--TACAN
elements["PTR-TACAN-CHANNEL-SELECTOR-1"] = {
class  		 	= {class_type.LEV}, 
hint   		 	= _("Channel Selector (Tens). Rotate mouse wheel to select"),
device 		 	= devices.TACAN_CTRL_PANEL,
action 		 	= {device_commands.Button_1}, 
arg 			= {256},
arg_value 		= {0.1},
arg_lim   		= {{0.0, 1.0}},
relative		= {true},
animated   		= {true},
animation_speed = {0.7},
gain 			= {0.1},
sound = {{SOUND_ROTARY,SOUND_ROTARY}}
}

elements["PTR-TACAN-CHANNEL-SELECTOR-2"] = {
class  		 	= {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB, class_type.LEV},
hint   		 	= _("Channel Selector (Ones) / X/Y Mode. Right mouse click to select X/Y. Rotate mouse wheel to make channel selection"),
device 		 	= devices.TACAN_CTRL_PANEL,
action 		 	= {device_commands.Button_3, device_commands.Button_3, device_commands.Button_2},
arg 			= {258, 258, 257},
arg_value 		= {-1.0, 1.0, 0.1},
arg_lim   		= {{0.0, 1.0}, {0.0, 1.0}, {0.0, 1.0}},
relative		= {false, false, true},
animated   		= {true, true, true},
animation_speed = {10.0, 10.0, 0.7},
gain 			= {1.0, 1.0, 0.1},
sound = {{},{},{SOUND_ROTARY,SOUND_ROTARY}}
}

elements["PTR-TACAN-TEST"]	= default_button(_("Test TACAN Signal on HSI"),	devices.TACAN_CTRL_PANEL, device_commands.Button_4, 259, 1, {0, 1})
elements["PTR-TACAN-VOL"]	= default_axis(_("Signal Volume"),				devices.TACAN_CTRL_PANEL, device_commands.Button_5, 261)
elements["PTR-TACAN-MODE"]	= multiposition_switch(_("Mode Dial"),			devices.TACAN_CTRL_PANEL, device_commands.Button_6, 262, 5, 0.1)

--STALL 
elements["PTR-STALLWCP-STALL"] 				= default_axis(_("Stall Volume"), devices.STALL, device_commands.Button_1, 704)
elements["PTR-STALLWCP-PEAK"] 				= default_axis(_("Peak Volume"), devices.STALL, device_commands.Button_2, 705)

--ILS
elements["PTR-ILSCP-PWR"] = {
class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB, class_type.LEV},
hint = _("ILS Frequency MHz / Power. Right mouse click to cycle power. Rotate mouse wheel to change frequency value"),
device = devices.ILS,
action = {device_commands.Button_1,
		device_commands.Button_1,
		device_commands.Button_2},
arg = {247, 247, 248},
arg_value = {-1, 1, 0.1},
arg_lim = { {0.0, 1.0},{0.0, 1.0}, {0.0, 0.30}},
relative = {false, false, false},
animated   = {false, false, true},
animation_speed = {0.0,0.0, 0.5},
gain = {1.0, 1.0, 0.1},
cycle = false,
}

elements["PTR-ILSCP-VOL"] = {
class = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB, class_type.LEV},
hint = _("ILS Frequency kHz / Volume. Rotate mouse wheel to change frequency value. Left or Right click and hold while moving mouse to adjust volume "),
device = devices.ILS,
action = {device_commands.Button_5, device_commands.Button_4, device_commands.Button_3},
arg = {250, 250, 249},
arg_value = {-0.1, 0.1, 0.1},
arg_lim = {{0.0, 1.0}, {0.0, 1.0}, {0.0, 0.9}},
relative = {false, false, false},
animated   = {true, true, true},
animation_speed = {0.7, 0.7, 0.5},
gain = {0.05, 0.05, 0.1},
cycle = false,
}

--UHF Raido
elements["PTR-ANARC164-CHANNEL-SELECTOR"] 	= multiposition_switch_limited(_("Preset Channel Selector"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_1, 161,20,0.05)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-100MHZ-SELECTOR"] 	= multiposition_switch_limited(_("100 MHz Selector") , devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_2, 162, 3, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-10MHZ-SELECTOR"] 	= multiposition_switch_limited(_("10 MHz Selector"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_3, 163, 10, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-1MHZ-SELECTOR"] 		= multiposition_switch_limited(_("1 MHz Selector"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_4, 164, 10, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-0.1MHZ-SELECTOR"] 	= multiposition_switch_limited(_("0.1 MHz Selector"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_5, 165, 10, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-0.025MHZ-SELECTOR"] 	= multiposition_switch_limited(_("0.025 MHz Selector"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_6, 166, 4, 0.1)

elements["PTR-ANARC164-FREQMODE"] = multiposition_switch(_("Frequency Mode Dial") , devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_7, 167, 3, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-FUNCTION"] = multiposition_switch(_("Function Dial") , devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_8, 168, 4, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-T-TONE"]	= {class = {class_type.BTN,class_type.BTN}, hint  = _("T-Tone"), device = devices.UHF_RADIO, action = {device_commands.Button_9 ,device_commands.Button_9}, stop_action = {device_commands.Button_9,device_commands.Button_9}, arg = {169,169}, arg_value = {-1,1}, arg_lim = {{-1, 0},{0, 1}}, use_release_message = {true, true}, sound = {{SOUND_THUMB}}}
elements["PTR-ANARC164-SQUELCH"] = default_2_position_tumb(_("Squelch"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_10, 170)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-VOLUME"] = default_axis(_("Volume"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_11, 171)
elements["PTR-ANARC164-TEST-DISPLAY"] = default_button(_("Test Display"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_12, 172, 1, {0, 1})
elements["PTR-ANARC164-STATUS"] = default_button(_("Status"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_13, 173, 1, {0, 1})
elements["PTR-ANARC164-LOAD"] = default_button(_("Load button"), devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_15, 735, 1, {0, 1})
elements["PTR-ANARC164-COVER"]		= 	{class  	= {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB},
									 hint   	= _("Cover"), 
									 device 	= devices.UHF_RADIO,
									 action 	= {device_commands.Button_14,device_commands.Button_14},
									 arg 		= {734,734},
									 arg_value 	= {1,-1},
									 arg_lim 	= {{0,1},{0,1}},
									 updatable  = true, 
									 gain 		= {0.1,0.1},
									 animated 	= {true,true},
									 animation_speed = {5.5,5.5},
									 cycle = true}		

--VHF Radio
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-PRESET"] = {
 class  		 = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, 
 hint   		 = _("Preset Channel Selector"),
 device 		 = devices.VHF_AM_RADIO,
 action 		 = {device_commands.Button_1, device_commands.Button_1}, 
 arg 			 = {137, 137},
 arg_value 		 = {0.01, -0.01},
 arg_lim   		 = {{0, 0.2}, {0, 0.2}},
 relative		 = {true, true},
 animated        = {true, true},
 animation_speed = {0.05, 0.05},
 cycle 			 = true
}

elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-MODE"] 			= multiposition_switch(_("Frequency Mode Dial") , devices.VHF_AM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_3, 138, 3, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-FREQEMER-CONTROL"] = multiposition_switch(_("Frequency Selection Dial") , devices.VHF_AM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_4, 135, 4, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-VOLUME"]			= default_axis(_("Volume"), devices.VHF_AM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_5, 133)
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-LOAD"]			 	= default_button(_("Load"), devices.VHF_AM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_6, 136, 1, {0, 1})
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-SQUELCH"] = {
class  		 = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN}, 
hint   		 = _("Squelch / TONE"),
device 		 = devices.VHF_AM_RADIO,
action 		 = {device_commands.Button_7, device_commands.Button_8}, 
stop_action  = {0, device_commands.Button_8}, 
arg 		 = {134, 134},
arg_value 	 = {1, 1},
arg_lim   	 = {{-1, 0}, {0, 1}},
sound = {{SOUND_THUMB}, {SOUND_THUMB}}
}

function radio_wheel(hint_,device_,command1_,command2_,arg_, arg_value_, slave_)

arg_value_ = arg_value_ or {-0.1, 0.1}
slave_ = slave_ or {}

return  {
		 class  		 = {class_type.TUMB,class_type.TUMB}, 
		 hint   		 = hint_,
		 device 		 = device_,
		 action 		 = {command1_ ,command2_}, 
		 arg 			 = {arg_,arg_},
		 arg_value 		 = arg_value_,
		 arg_lim   		 = {{0,1},{0,1}},
		 relative		 = {true,true},
		 animated        = {true,true},
		 animation_speed = {0.5, 0.5},
		 slave_animation = {{slave = slave_},{slave = slave_}}
		}
end

elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-FREQ-1"] = radio_wheel(_("Frequency Selector the 1nd"), devices.VHF_AM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_9, device_commands.Button_10, 139,{-0.1, 0.1}, {143,{0.125,0.775},0.5})
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-FREQ-2"] = radio_wheel(_("Frequency Selector the 2nd"), devices.VHF_AM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_11, device_commands.Button_12, 140,{-0.1, 0.1}, {144,{0.0,1.0},1.0})
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-FREQ-3"] = radio_wheel(_("Frequency Selector the 3rd"), devices.VHF_AM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_13, device_commands.Button_14, 141,{-0.1, 0.1}, {145,{0.0,1.0},1.0})
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFAM-FREQ-4"] = radio_wheel(_("Frequency Selector the 4th"), devices.VHF_AM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_15, device_commands.Button_16, 142,{-0.25, 0.25}, {146,{0.0,1.0},1.0})

-- VHF FM
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-PRESET"] = {
 class  		 = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB}, 
 hint   		 = _("Preset Channel Selector"),
 device 		 = devices.VHF_FM_RADIO,
 action 		 = {device_commands.Button_1, device_commands.Button_1}, 
 arg 			 = {151, 151},
 arg_value 		 = {0.01, -0.01},
 arg_lim   		 = {{0, 0.2}, {0, 0.2}},
 relative		 = {true, true},
 animated        = {true, true},
 animation_speed = {0.05, 0.05},
 cycle 			 = true
}
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-FREQ-1"] = radio_wheel(_("Frequency Selector the 1nd"), devices.VHF_FM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_9, device_commands.Button_10, 153,{-0.1, 0.1}, {157,{0.125,0.775},0.5})
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-FREQ-2"] = radio_wheel(_("Frequency Selector the 2nd"), devices.VHF_FM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_11, device_commands.Button_12, 154,{-0.1, 0.1}, {158,{0.0,1.0},1.0})
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-FREQ-3"] = radio_wheel(_("Frequency Selector the 3rd"), devices.VHF_FM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_13, device_commands.Button_14, 155,{-0.1, 0.1}, {159,{0.0,1.0},1.0})
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-FREQ-4"] = radio_wheel(_("Frequency Selector the 4th"), devices.VHF_FM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_15, device_commands.Button_16, 156,{-0.25, 0.25}, {160,{0.0,1.0},1.0})

elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-MODE"] = multiposition_switch(_("Frequency Mode Dial") , devices.VHF_FM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_3, 152, 3, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-FREQEMER-CONTROL"] = multiposition_switch(_("Frequency Selection Dial") , devices.VHF_FM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_4, 149, 4, 0.1)
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-VOLUME"] = default_axis(_("Volume"), devices.VHF_FM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_5, 147)
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-LOAD"] = default_button(_("Load"), devices.VHF_FM_RADIO, device_commands.Button_6, 150, 1, {0, 1})
elements["PTR-ANARC186-VHFFM-SQUELCH"] = {
class  		 = {class_type.TUMB, class_type.BTN}, 
hint   		 = _("Squelch / TONE"),
device 		 = devices.VHF_FM_RADIO,
action 		 = {device_commands.Button_7, device_commands.Button_8}, 
stop_action  = {0, device_commands.Button_8}, 
arg 		 = {148, 148},
arg_value 	 = {1, 1},
arg_lim   	 = {{-1, 0}, {0, 1}},
sound = {{SOUND_THUMB}, {SOUND_THUMB}}
}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
elements["PTR-SEAT-ADJBUTTON"] 		  = {class  = {class_type.BTN,class_type.BTN},
									 hint   = _("Seat Height Adjustment"), 
									 device = devices.CPT_MECH, 
									 action 	 = {device_commands.Button_4,device_commands.Button_5},
									 stop_action = {device_commands.Button_4,device_commands.Button_5}, 
									 arg 		 = {770,770},
									 arg_value   = {-1.0,1.0},
									 arg_lim 	 =  {{-1.0, 0},{0,1.0}},
									 use_release_message = {true,true}}

elements["PTR-CANOPY-OPEN"] 		  = {class  	 = {class_type.TUMB			,class_type.BTN},
									 hint   	 = _("Canopy Open/Hold/Close") , 
									 device      = devices.CPT_MECH, 
									 arg 		 =  {712					,712},
									 arg_value   =  {1.0					,0},
									 arg_lim 	 = {{0.5, 1.0}				,{0,0.5}},

action 	 = {device_commands.Button_6,device_commands.Button_7},
									 stop_action = {0						,device_commands.Button_7}, 
									 stop_value	 = {nil						,0.5},									 
									 use_release_message = {false			,true}}									 

elements["PTR-EMER-BRKARM"]			= 	{class  	= {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB},
									 hint   	= _("Emergency Brake"), 
									 device 	= devices.AUTOPILOT,
									 action 	= {device_commands.Button_30, device_commands.Button_30},
									 arg 		= {772, 772},
									 arg_value 	= {1, 0},
									 arg_lim 	= {{0, 1}, {0, 1}},
									 updatable  = true, 
									 gain 		= {0.1, 0.1},
									 animated 	= {true, true},
									 animation_speed = {12.0, 0},
									 cycle = true}							 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
--Inercom Panel

elements["PTR-INTERCOM-INT"]	= intercom_rotate_tumb(_("INT Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_1,device_commands.Button_2, 222, 221)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-FM"]		= intercom_rotate_tumb(_("FM Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_3,device_commands.Button_4, 224, 223)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-VHF"]	= intercom_rotate_tumb(_("VHF Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_5,device_commands.Button_6, 226, 225)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-UHF"]	= intercom_rotate_tumb(_("UHF Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_7,device_commands.Button_8, 228, 227)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-AIM"]	= intercom_rotate_tumb(_("AIM Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_9,device_commands.Button_10, 230, 229)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-IFF"]	= intercom_rotate_tumb(_("IFF Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_11,device_commands.Button_12, 232, 231)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-ILS"]	= intercom_rotate_tumb(_("ILS Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_13,device_commands.Button_14, 234, 233)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-TCN"]	= intercom_rotate_tumb(_("TCN Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_15,device_commands.Button_16, 236, 235)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-HM"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("HM Switch"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_17,237)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-VOL"]	= default_axis(_("Intercom volume"),devices.INTERCOM,device_commands.Button_18,238)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-MODE"] 	= multiposition_switch_intercom(_("Selector switch") , devices.INTERCOM, device_commands.Button_19, 239, 5, 0.1)
elements["PTR-INTERCOM-CALL"] 	= default_button(_("Call button"), devices.INTERCOM, device_commands.Button_20, 240,1, {0,1})

------------------------------------------------------------------	

--HARS
elements["PTR-HARS-FAST-ERECT"]	 		= default_button(_("HARS Fast Erect"), devices.HARS, device_commands.Button_1, 711, 1, {0, 1})		 
elements["PTR-HARS-CP-SLAVE"]	 		= default_2_position_tumb(_("HARS SLAVE-DG mode"),devices.HARS,device_commands.Button_2, 270)
elements["PTR-HARS-CP-N-S"]	 			= default_2_position_tumb(_("HARS N/S toggle switch"),devices.HARS,device_commands.Button_3, 273)
elements["PTR-HARS-CP-MAG-VAR"]			= default_3_position_tumb(_("HARS MAG VAR"), devices.HARS, device_commands.Button_4, 272)
elements["PTR-HARS-CP-LATITUDE"] 		= default_axis(_("HARS Latitude Dial")	 ,devices.HARS,device_commands.Button_5, 271, 0.0)
elements["PTR-HARS-CP-PUSH-TO-SYNC"]	= default_button_axis(_("HARS Push-To-Sync"),devices.HARS, device_commands.Button_6,device_commands.Button_7, 267, 268)

-- Secure Voice Comms Panel
elements["PTR-ZEROIZE-COVER"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("Zeroise Cover"),devices.KY_58,device_commands.Button_1,778)
elements["PTR-ZEROIZE-SWITCH"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("Zeroise Switch"),devices.KY_58,device_commands.Button_2,779)
elements["PTR-DELAY-SWITCH"]		= default_2_position_tumb(_("Delay Switch"),devices.KY_58,device_commands.Button_3,780)
elements["PTR-LVR-PANKY58-PLAIN"]   = multiposition_switch(_("C/RAD switch") , devices.KY_58, device_commands.Button_4, 781, 3, 0.1)
elements["PTR-LVR-PANKY58-1TO5"]   	= multiposition_switch(_("Full switch") , devices.KY_58, device_commands.Button_5, 782, 6, 0.1)
elements["PTR-LVR-PANKY58-MODE"]   	= multiposition_switch(_("Mode switch") , devices.KY_58, device_commands.Button_6, 783, 3, 0.1)
elements["PTR-TMB-PANKY58-POWER"]   = default_2_position_tumb(_("Power switch") , devices.KY_58, device_commands.Button_7, 784)

-- Auxiliary Landing Gear Handle						
elements["PTR-ARM-DWNC-L"]	= 	{class  	= {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB},
									 hint   	= _("Auxiliary Landing Gear Handle"), 
									 device 	= devices.CPT_MECH,
									 action 	= {device_commands.Button_8, device_commands.Button_8},
									 arg 		= {718, 718},
									 arg_value 	= {1, -1},
									 updatable  = true, 
									 gain 		= {0.1, 0.1},
									 animation_speed = {15.0, 15.0},
									 }

elements["PTR-BTN-ARM-DWNC-L"]  = default_2_position_tumb(_("Auxiliary Landing Gear Handle Lock button") , devices.CPT_MECH, device_commands.Button_9, 722)
-- Arm Seat Handle
elements["PTR-ARM-SEAT-HANDLE"]   = default_2_position_tumb(_("Seat Arm Handle") , devices.CPT_MECH, device_commands.Button_10, 733)
-- Extend boarding ladder button
elements["BOARD-LADDER-COVER-PTR"]   = 	default_2_position_tumb(_("Extend boarding ladder cover") , devices.CPT_MECH, device_commands.Button_11, 787)
elements["BOARD-LADDER-BUTTON-PTR"]	 =  default_button(_("Extend boarding ladder button"), devices.CPT_MECH, device_commands.Button_12, 788)	 
-- Accelerometer
elements["ACCEL_KNOB_PTR"]	 =  default_button(_("Push to set"), devices.ACCELEROMETER, device_commands.Button_1, 904)	 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-- DVADR Remote Control Panel
elements["DVADR-RC-FUNC-CONTROL-SW-PTR"] = multiposition_switch(_("Function control toggle switch") , devices.DVADR, device_commands.Button_1, 789, 3, 0.1)
elements["DVADR-VIDEO-SW-PTR"]   		 = multiposition_switch(_("Video selector toggle switch (N/A)") , devices.DVADR, device_commands.Button_2, 790, 3, 0.1)
-- Anti-G suit valve test button
elements["ANTI-G-VALVE-PTR"]	 =  default_button(_("Anti-G suit valve test button"), devices.ENVIRONMENT_SYSTEM, device_commands.Button_14, 776)	
-- Internal canopy actuator disengage lever
elements["CANOPY-DISENGAGE-LEVER-PTR"]	= 	{class  	= {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB},
									 hint   	= _("Internal canopy actuator disengage lever"), 
									 action 	= {device_commands.Button_13, device_commands.Button_13},
									 arg 		= {777, 777},
									 arg_value 	= {1, -1},
									 updatable  = true, 
									 gain 		= {0.1, 0.1},
									 animation_speed = {6.5, 6.5},
									 cycle = true,
									 }		
-- Canopy jettison lever						
elements["PTR-CNP-JETTARM"]	= 	{class  	= {class_type.TUMB, class_type.TUMB},
									 hint   	= _("Canopy jettison lever"), 
									 action 	= {device_commands.Button_14, device_commands.Button_14},
									 arg 		= {785, 785},
									 arg_value 	= {1, -1},
									 updatable  = true, 
									 gain 		= {0.1, 0.1},
									 animation_speed = {15.0, 15.0},
									 }										

elements["PTR-CNP-JETT-BTN"]  = default_2_position_tumb(_("Canopy Jettison Lever Unlock Button") , devices.CPT_MECH, device_commands.Button_15, 786)

-- Antenna Select Panel						
elements["PTR-ANTSP-IFF"] = multiposition_switch(_("IFF antenna switch") , devices.IFF, device_commands.Button_19, 706, 3, 0.5)
elements["PTR-ANTSP-UHF"] = multiposition_switch(_("UHF antenna switch") , devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_16, 707, 3, 0.5)
elements["PTR-ANTSP-EGI-HQ-TOD"] = default_2_position_tumb(_("EGI HQ TOD") , devices.UHF_RADIO, device_commands.Button_17, 708)		

----------------------------------------
-- RWR
elements["PNT-LVR-RWR"]	= default_axis_limited(_("Adjust Display Brightness"), devices.AN_ALR69V, device_commands.Button_1, 16, 0.1, false, false, {0.15, 0.85})

for i,o in pairs(elements) do
if  o.class[1] == class_type.TUMB or 
   (o.class[2]  and o.class[2] == class_type.TUMB) or
   (o.class[3]  and o.class[3] == class_type.TUMB)  then
   o.updatable = true
   o.use_OBB   = true
end
end

--Mirrors
elements["PNT-MIRROR-LEFT"]  = default_2_position_tumb(_("Toggle Mirrors"),0,3001,719)
elements["PNT-MIRROR-FRONT"] = default_2_position_tumb(_("Toggle Mirrors"),0,3001,719)
elements["PNT-MIRROR-RIGHT"] = default_2_position_tumb(_("Toggle Mirrors"),0,3001,719)

Just realized there isn't an F-14 Script for DCS-ExportScripts module

I can probably make one easily that will work for fuel, but because I don't own the F-14 module I don't have the proper files to look into.

I can probably figure it out if you post the contents of these files, but no promises. Sometimes these files point to other files and it becoms a rabbit hole. It's tough without owning the modules.

If you want me to try:

Open the following folder: "...\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts"

The following three files are of interest there:

devices.lua

mainpanel_init.lua

clickabledata.lua

Post the contents here (wrapped in the hastag (above) code blocks)

I'll take a look.

Hi, ChacalIX did the export file, maybe you can have a look, or check it.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4337945&postcount=62

@Slaintemaith : You put the file from F14 ?

Edited by Phoenix FR

slaintemaith, thanks for posting the files

Phoenix FR, thanks for posting that link. If some of the work is done already, better than re-inventing the wheel

I'll have a look.