Help on update please

DB46

Help please i brought the ww2 assets pack a while ago but cant find the new planes etc from the so called update, can someone please tell me how i update that pack please thanks , missing the new ai planes ju88 a20 etc.:thumbup:

You need to be on open beta for it to work, not stable variant

Not true, this is available on the stable version as well. Check the product page any modules that require the beta will (should) say this in the description.

i CANT FIND ANYWHERE to download the update i have the steam version and the Genuine free standing version and cant seem to find how to get these extras /updates to work can you give me more info thanks really appreciate it if you can

Once you have purchased the module you should be able to find it in the module manager at the top of the screen next to the settings icon. The icon you are looking looks like box with squares in it.

Click this icon and you should get a pop up screen alerting you to the new content available prompting you to install. Alternatively in that menu across the top click on the modules tab and select from that menu, anything you don't own will be greyed out.

Hope this helps

loaded the beta version and all work fine get all the new planes etc , so it does look like its only available in Beta after all as i ve tried the stand alone version and the stem version with no luck

Edited by DB46

For future reference, ANY new content, be it brand new modules, or updates/new content for existing modules, ALWAYS goes through the OpenBeta first to allow for further testing of the new content by a large section of the community before being pushed to the stable.

You won't see any content bypass this process.

Right now, i think we have the biggest difference between open and stable, yesterday i tried to revert to stable 65 gb to download, nop :)

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

New WWII stuff

Ok I'm on stable. I cant find any of the new WWII stuff.

So what was the update the other day then if it wasn't for the new WWII stuff then.:huh:

I will not run open beta Until I can get a second SSD its to buggy & runs like crap.

For god sakes! The guys on stable have to wait months for the new stuff.:mad:

Ok I'm on stable. I cant find any of the new WWII stuff.

So what was the update the other day then if it wasn't for the new WWII stuff then.:huh:

I will not run open beta Until I can get a second SSD its to buggy & runs like crap.

For god sakes! The guys on stable have to wait months for the new stuff.:mad:

Your, point of view is wrong, guys with stable will get stuff at right time = no major bugs.

Open beta it a open test platform, every update goes the same way every time.

Internal testing-open testing- then release stable.

Right now, ED is introducing grand core update, so 1 month delay on stable it is very optimistic IMO.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Your, point of view is wrong, guys with stable will get stuff at right time = no major bugs.

Open beta it a open test platform, every update goes the same way every time.

Internal testing-open testing- then release stable.

Right now, ED is introducing grand core update, so 1 month delay on stable it is very optimistic IMO.

My point of view is wrong?

I know how the beta thing works mate. The WWII assets/CA stuff was due for release 6 months ago.

So yer been waiting months for it. How long has the JF-17 been out? Still cant get that on stable.