ME Quality of life

Dasolskinn

Trying to use ME can cause frustration more often than not, especially when dealing with static objects. A little disclaimer, if I in any way, shape or form sound ignorant, it's probably because I'm not that good with the mission editor, and want it to be easier to use.

First off all, a checkboxs much like "late activation" to make a group/obejct static would be nice, being able to have it parked on it's designated parking spot. And while I'm on the subject of "late activation", It would be nice If we could make the object visible before they activate.

Second off, making Static groups. We can create templates, but I personally don't use that much when I just need to place some planes or some decoration on an airfield. This also goes with the first point, making the whole group static.

I saw someone post about "box selection" in ME the other day, and I totaly agree that it should be something like that in ME. Escpecially when we can't make static groups.

But hey, this is just my five cents or whatever the saying is.

Gear

TM Warthog | TM MFD | Buddyfox UFC | Logitech G Pro Flight Rudder | TrackIr 5 | Oculus CV1 | Voiceattack+VAICOM | Tacview | Comatflite | too many modules

... would be nice, being able to have it parked on it's designated parking spot. And while I'm on the subject of "late activation", It would be nice If we could make the object visible before they activate.

There is a Script by @Hardcard that does just that:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=246709&highlight=swapper

Second off, making Static groups. We can create templates, but I personally don't use that much when I just need to place some planes or some decoration on an airfield.

You are missing a lot by not making use of the Static Templates .. populating an airbase with dozens of objects takes just a couple of seconds with Templates, like this:

L3QZF6C.jpg

8jFdVZH.jpg

gAyl5sh.jpg

CeGYT04.jpg

Best regards,

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...