SC exploding for no reason

zK_RazOR

I have a problem with my SC.

Early today I tested the SC correctly, but tonight, my SC is exploding on its own as soon as I start the map. I removed all static and client aircrafts from the deck, all static crew, left only the ship, and it continues to explode on its own, all variants (CV-71/72/73). Does anyone know what may be happening?

Unknowingly playing on a Grim Reapers server?

No, single player ... the SC worked perfectly as soon as I downloaded it, but now none of the models are working. All CVNs are exploding as soon as I enter my map ... I left without any aircraft and it is still exploding.

: '(

I'd start a new map and drop one and see what it does.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

No, single player ... the SC worked perfectly as soon as I downloaded it, but now none of the models are working. All CVNs are exploding as soon as I enter my map ... I left without any aircraft and it is still exploding.

: '(

Try doing a repair.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Doesn't work... I create a new one on Caucasus and the SC explode immediately.

:(

Did you run a repair? If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the SC. At least the size of the download isn't that big.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

I have:

- I created a new map (Caucasus) and put only the SC and an F/A-18 flying. Didn't work.

- I put all the new SC models side by side with an aircraft on the deck. Didn't work.

- I had all files repaired via Steam. Didn't work.

- I checked the integrity of the files. Didn't work.

- I uninstalled and reinstalled only the SC module. Didn't work.

My disappointment is such that I closed the DCS and go to sleep. Thanks for the help, guys!