Simply cannot Install

Hueyman

Have this message ( see log )

" ERROR: Can't move D:\Eagle Dynamics\Mods/tech/Supercarrier/dcs_manifest.x86_64 to D:\Eagle Dynamics\Mods/tech/Supercarrier/dcs_manifest.x86_64: (2) Le fichier spécifié est introuvable. "

Tried uninstall, re-install, update repair with CMD etc no joy so far.

Last time I had this I had to re-install everything which took me a week, please give me a better alternative :)

Thanks,

Hueyman

autoupdate_log.txt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

• ED Team

Hi

please check your antivirus is not creating a problem.

You can also try a cleanup and repair

let us know how you get on

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Bro !

Thanks for your reply,

Tried everything, no joy.. have to do a full re-install once again, that's not the first time an update/new module is causing everything to Bazar and forcing a 3 days re-install of everything ... Am I the only one or the whole updating / file management process would need a major overhaul for more stability through the very regular updates ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Bro !

Thanks for your reply,

Tried everything, no joy.. have to do a full re-install once again, that's not the first time an update/new module is causing everything to Bazar and forcing a 3 days re-install of everything ... Am I the only one or the whole updating / file management process would need a major overhaul for more stability through the very regular updates ?

Nope....You're not alone,had same error in log file,I tried several things to get it to install,No Joy,Had to do Complete Re-install:doh:

Patrick

mini.gif

No Badriver that's different..

Yup Phantom we're not alone !

It's really bad we had to re install 300 Gigs of data just because a 250 Kb file may be corrupted or something...

ED, please work on that ! It happened to me two times already, like if some connection or downloading issues happenned during updating, it bricks the whole install ..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]