Trap records

Bremspropeller

Is there a plan for keeping track of the player's performance - maybe through the logbook?

It would be cool to be able to analyse my past - say - 50 traps and have an average grade/ the most frequent LSO-messages or writedowns posted there so I can follow my performance or see a kind of trend.

It would also be cool to implement some patches (e.g. "Centurion USS Rosevelt") for so and so many traps aboard a ship.

Cheers

Brems

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!

+1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

I really miss a feature like that. I usually just bolter by keeping the hook up and the hook bypass switch to field. This way I get way more practise in a shorter period. But when you bolter I have just time to glance at my score before turning downwind again.

Our group is already reverting back to the airboss script. There you have some kind of history.