Bulgarian Airforce

Kusch

• 1 month later...

Woooot! Here comes the rep rain for ya Kusch ;) Since you brought the subject I'll put some more fuel into the flame :D

Exclusively bulgarian MiG-29 HUD footage including CAC- switching between missile and cannon in EOS VS mode. The attacking plane is a two-seater.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I did, just like in LO though ;) But that's because it's automatic, if you go Helmet mode and do it manualy it's instantenous.

This is how you spool up two planes from one GPU (picture from "Байко", http://krilebg.net):

005062571-big.jpg

Night startup:

nightstart.jpg

Su-25 spooling:

su251.jpg

Reflection:

su25.jpg

• Like 3

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Great photos and videos guys.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hey guys, I know OT but, does anyone know the engine start procedures for Russian aircraft?

Engine parameters like , Exhaust gas temperature (EGT), n1 rpm or n2 rpm, Fuel flow. What is the cable connected to the aircraft? Are they DC and AC power connections? Sorry for the question, just looking at the photos I got curious.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hey guys, I know OT but, does anyone know the engine start procedures for Russian aircraft?

Engine parameters like , Exhaust gas temperature (EGT), n1 rpm or n2 rpm, Fuel flow. What is the cable connected to the aircraft? Are they DC and AC power connections? Sorry for the question, just looking at the photos I got curious.

Depends on the aircraft. The MiG-29's engines for example have air starter and an APU which feed them with bleed air during startup. The Su-25 have electrical starter-generators and needs DC power to crank the engine. Either way it's automatic procedure- you just press the Start button and watch the parameters. In case something goes wrong you can abort the startup procedure. As for the connection, usualy russian a/c have both 208/115V AC and 28V DC plugs for ground power. The DC is enough to start the engines.

=RvE=

Cool AirTito thanks for the info

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

Can't see if ACM works with EOS or radar there (or both).

EOS only. This is a two-seater MiG-29UB, it doesn't have a radar.

• Like 2

=RvE=

I personaly know the photographer of this one- he made some really nice shots of my company's Ka-32 as well.

=RvE=

Man, that last photo look unreal. Great,thanks for sharing

To whom it may concern,

Here are some more. All real. Pictures from http://www.bgspotters.net

Some more Mi-24- pilot's pit from the same flight:

untitled1.jpg

In the night:

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

Combat maneuvering, UPK-23 gunpod is attached:

untitled4.jpg

FIRE!!!

untitled5.jpg

untitled6.jpg

The machine gun:

untitled7.jpg

MiG-29:

untitled9.jpg

untitled16.jpg

untitled11.jpg

On the brakes, power up!

untitled8.jpg

untitled14.jpg

untitled15.jpg

Viper Javelin 2007, joint exercise with 555th squadron of USAFE, Aviano:

untitled10.jpg

Other guests, Hawk of the RAF:

untitled12.jpg

Centry Lion 2006, against F-15C from Oregon:

untitled20.jpg

Stealth mode on :D

untitled18.jpg

15 and 24 taking-off from Sofia Intl Airport at 11th June with payload of 4xR-73s. They were deployed there to perform GAI for the visit of the US president. On the background you can see one of the (former) An-26's of my company:

untitled17.jpg

Jetpilot, the author of the airborne pics:

untitled19.jpg

=RvE=

AirTito;450461]

Viper Javelin 2007, joint exercise with 555th squadron of USAFE, Aviano:

untitled10.jpg

Is that a purple tail on the F-16? If it is purple on top of the tail then it is a 510th FS jet (A.K.A. the Buzzards). Sorry , I have to defend my old squadron. The 555th FS is known as the triple nickel or simple 15 cents in change.:D

To whom it may concern,

I stand corrected :) The F-16's are block 40/42 indeed from from 510th fighter squadron "Buzzards" of the 31st fighter wing.

=RvE=

Sorry man was not correcting you, I was just talking bad about the 555th FS. I have to :D

To whom it may concern,