Missing communication menu

sanc2775

3 minutes ago, Luka CMF said:

already have done so...I only haven't removed bindings(have only cleared keyboard as I'm not using it so much while in VR) because I have spent many hours getting everything mapped that can be applied to my setup

You were supposed to test renaming the entire folder, not leaving some parts of it. As you're renaming the folder, you don't lose any files - the whole folder stays as a backup, while a new profile is created when you run DCS.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

59 minutes ago, draconus said:

You were supposed to test renaming the entire folder, not leaving some parts of it. As you're renaming the folder, you don't lose any files - the whole folder stays as a backup, while a new profile is created when you run DCS.

I'll have time to do that later, after work and let you know. While waiting for test, is there anything else that could be the problem and not related to my profile or the mappings for winwing, tartarus, 3 MFDs, couple of radio, nav, general and custom button boxes?

F-14, A-10CII, F/A-18, Spitfire, FC3, Supercarrier and all of the maps/terrains 

R7 5800X, 32GB DDR4 3733GHz CL14, RTX3090, Sound blaster Z, Oculus Quest 2 and Reverb G2, WINWING F/A-18 Orion HOTAS...

• 8 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 7:22 AM, Luka CMF said:

I'll have time to do that later, after work and let you know. While waiting for test, is there anything else that could be the problem and not related to my profile or the mappings for winwing, tartarus, 3 MFDs, couple of radio, nav, general and custom button boxes?

Luka, any resolution on this?  I'm having the same problem as you and can't find any solution. 

15 hours ago, MotherBunny said:

Luka, any resolution on this?  I'm having the same problem as you and can't find any solution. 

can't remember but I think it was due to the open beta update....

F-14, A-10CII, F/A-18, Spitfire, FC3, Supercarrier and all of the maps/terrains 

R7 5800X, 32GB DDR4 3733GHz CL14, RTX3090, Sound blaster Z, Oculus Quest 2 and Reverb G2, WINWING F/A-18 Orion HOTAS...

• 4 weeks later...