Lock On Modern Air Combat Leagues/Ladders

Bearitall

Site Maintenance

Hello everyone;

To our valued members at TCL-Team Combat League as of Sunday Mid-night we will be undergoing some site maintenance, to correct some data errors that have just started creeping up...also due to this we just may lose your account info...during the cleaning sweep..

We HOPE you will take the time to come back and re-join if it is needed...

We have some interesting plans coming for the coming years with another Tournament coming soon...for FC2...

We will also be elminating the Lock On FC1.12 ladder since most members here and there now mostly use FC2

We also like to thank everyone for their support, and we wish to continue being your DF site over the years and now prepare for some exciting fun...

May the skies be clear and blue for you....:thumbup:

Edited by Bearitall

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds great.. i ll join up even if i receive my new dsl line'!!)

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Ready/Set/Join

TCL2b.jpg

Hello;

Currently we have set up for Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2/FalconAF and soon to have IL-2 ready.

You will see in Ladder section:

Lock On FC2 = Lock On Flaming Cliffs 2 newest version

Lock On FC2 ladder set up and is ready for members to join, you also need to sign up to the forum which is a seperate login, there you will see the new ROE's and TCL-MOD's for running matches..

We hope you will enjoy it all..

TCL-Admin*Bearitall:thumbup:

Great! :thumbup:

Very good scenario and ROE, very good!

kind regards,

fire

Edited by VTJG17_Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

flamingcliffs2.jpg

***** THE LEAGUES IN Flaming Cliffs 2.0 ARE OPEN !!! *****

Zulu 00:00 2010-07-27

All informations can be found in the forums under.

Forum Rules:

General Challenge Information:

Flaming Cliffs Requirements, Rules and Missions:

TCL-Group

Основная информация

Вы можете бросать вызовы, и вызовы вам будут переадресованы на вашу почту, которую вы использовали при регистрации на главной странице.

Вы можете вызвать команду, рейтингом до трех едениц выше чем ваш, если он\они доступны для вызова.

У команды есть 48 часов, чтобы ответить на ваш вызов.

Вызываемая команда должна ответить на ваш вызов выбрав четыре варианта времени\даты вылета в последующих шести днях, и одну карту в ЛО2.0 и Фалконе, или три карты в ИЛ-2.

Вызывающая сторона затем должна выбрать одну заключительную дату из четырех вариантов даты\времени выбраных вызываемой командой, и финализировать вызов в течении 48 часов.

Также вы всегда должны выбрать карту (только один вариант в ЛО2.0 и Фалконе, а в ИЛ-2 выбрать один вариант из трех предложенных карт (проверяйте Map Box).

Ближайшее время для матча может быть назначено не раньше чем через 12 часов после финализирования вызова, но при договоренности обоих сторон можно вылететь матч раньше.

Крайнее время для матча должно быть не позднее 6 дней после финализирования вызова.

Матч может быть проведен в любое время (24 часа).

Server Time (время по серверу) основное и единственное время, которое указывается для вызовов, и для любой координации. оно отображается в правом верхнем углу главной страницы сайта после регистрации.

Матч должен быть отыгран после окончательного выбора времени вызывающим.

Если команда не объявилась в течении 15 минут после начала матча в Гипперлоби, либо в ТСЛ тимспике, то можно заявить о поражении по неявке.

Убедитесь что сохранили записи о времени матча скриншотами о том что вы ждали противника\противников (Гиперлобби, ТСЛ Тимспик и время сервера на страничке), которые вы пошлете админу по почте, в случае, если вы решите заявить о поражении по неявке непришедшей команды.

После матча проигравший должен первый рапортовать о поражении на главной странице сайта слева, и только затем победитель сможет подтвердить свою победу введя результаты вылета.

Рапорт о поражении и подтверждении победы находятся слевой стороны сайта на главной странице сайта (REPORT LOSS and CONFIRM WIN).

После этого обоим командам разблокируется возможность ВЫЛОЖИТЬ ТРЕК между MAIN / Tracks, где они смогут выбрать их отыгранный матч и должны затем выложить их треки или записи в течении 24 часов. Если не выложил, значит програл.

Примечание: Треки должны быть заархивированы в .zip или .rar.. База не принимает другие форматы.

Соглашения по матчу и другие важные договоренности по дате или времени делаются в комментариях к матчу или вызову. Другие соглашения и договоренности в других местах или платформах отслеживаться не будут и не могут быть доказательствами в случае споров и разногласий.

Изменение или удаление игроков, либо команд производится только по индивидульному запросу по почте или приват меседж к ТСЛ администрации.

Также регистрация и участие под различными никами, названиями одних людей не разрешена. Они будут отслежены во всех случаях по айпи и забанены.

Для получения полных правил, пожалуйста, обращайтесь на ТСЛ форум.

Группка админов ТСЛ

• Like 1

Alpha team

• 5 months later...

Updated Competition Site

Hello Everyone;

We have after a long time we finally updated our site to a new format that we believe you will enjoy.

Now that is out of the way, with many improvements to be done along the way, I will be working on our Tournaments with cash prizes being offered.

We hope you like our new look! :thumbup::music_whistling:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seasonal Tournaments

Hello Everyone

Well we´ve sort of added a new coder for improvements to the site and scripting..and once these area´s of concern are done..

We will be starting our Seasonal Tournaments for the most active Sim´s or even better we just might run two or three Tournaments together..

If you have not joined us or your team has not joined us now is the time..to get to know how we run things here..

To everyone Good Luck and stayed tuned for these announcements of the Touranments to start..

TCL-Admin*Group :thumbup:

DCS/TFC Legends

Hello Everyone;

Well with the recent news of the addition of the " Flying Legends " and the first (P-51D Mustang)of many installments we will add this to our current ladders as

Game Name(yet to be determined): which will comprise of

1 vs 1 P-51D Dogfights

2 vs 2 P-51D Dogfights

4 vs 4 P-51D Dogfights

Game module is setup already just waiting for the release of the P-51D Mustang to add all of the above..

:thumbup:

Edited by Bearitall

Ladder Created

In with the coming of the ED/TFC Flying Legends..I have created a new ladder called(with developers permission)

DCS/TFC Legends , which will comprise of

1 vs 1 P-51D Dogfights

2 vs 2 P-51D Dogfights

4 vs 4 P-51D Dogfights

Looking forward to chasing GGTharos and others...:thumbup:

Edited by Bearitall

• 4 weeks later...

Site Update...

Hello Everyone

Well I thought I would let everyone know that we are in the process of having the site updated..with a new fresh look..also have been in touch with the developer and is in the process of tweaking some of the codes to make site run smoother..also in time will change the Ladder Ranking System to a ELO Ranking system...

Once we get most of the tweaking done..I will be looking forward to start a new Tournament Season...with cash prizes..

1st: $300.00

2nd:$200.00

3rd: $100.00

4th: $100.00

Good luck to all who participate...

TCL-Admin*Bearitall :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Site's Name Change

Hello;

Well, we are expanding with the time's and we are changing our name to more reflect the site's content..

TCL-Team Combat League will now be known as " ACL-Air Combat League "

TCL-Team Combat League will still be around but will be focused on " First Person Shooter " Competitions...

We have also stretched out our resources to form another site for the newly arrival of DCS-P51D Mustang and this site is called " Virtual Tuskegee Airmen " www.virtualtuskegeeairmen.com mostly for those who like formation flying but from time to time to do some Dog Fights...

Cheers...:thumbup:

• 1 month later...
bannerqif.jpg

Hello All;

I am announcing the start up of Lock On Modern Air Combat Ladders.

Here Squadrons can sign up and challenge other Squadrons and show who is the best of the best..become the " Top Gun " Squadron.

Please sign up in the forums at Team Combat League to post what you feel the rules should be, and so forth we appreciate any input in these area's hope to create a fantastic Air to Air Combat Competitions

And if all goes well we could also create a League Competitions for different senerio's

Right Now is a Air to Air Combat Ladder 2 v 2

It will start just as soon as Ten Squadron's start joining up, so come on Squadron's.

I know the idea of Air to Air Combat, against a player rather than an AI pilot is more exciting than ever and too just think, your Squadron's name know as the " Top Gun " of pilots out there in the World..

We now support for the following Flight Sims:

Falcon4 Allied Forces

IL-2

Lock On(soon to be updated to FC patch 2)

And now hoping to add Microsoft FSX Red Bull Air Racing

Well at Team Combat League's forum we have posted our Beta Rules, which can be altered to more suit game play.

Also we have added a poll to see what other types of Ladder Competitions members would like to see

Please drop by and would love to see your opinion's

Best of Luck to all

Hope to see you there

Team Combat League

www.teamcombatleague.com

Check Your Six:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

I know enough of the P-51 I think I could last in a dog fight abot 20 seconds. I would like to see you guys fight with the P-51, I am ready to die a lot. But you are talking FC2.

I was on last night to your web-page, but did not see an entry for P-51. It might be there, but I did not see it.

I know enough of the P-51 I think I could last in a dog fight abot 20 seconds. I would like to see you guys fight with the P-51, I am ready to die a lot. But you are talking FC2.

I was on last night to your web-page, but did not see an entry for P-51. It might be there, but I did not see it.

Here you go..

http://www.aircombatleague.com/game.php?gameid=18

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...