Neverending contest (military aviation knowledge)

Kusch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyberdine's engine for the flying Terminator? Yes!

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

42445.jpg

That is an F-16 on the back ground, but I know that is not an JFS or Jet Fuel Starter. Is there an engineering school with an F-16? Maybe we can look for photos there?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

good job "I can't wait for your next question, I'm sure it will be easy... and not frustrating at all"(insert sarcastic tone). :D Bring it :thumbup:

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I had to open my mouth... or type what I was saying I should say...or type :doh::book:

To whom it may concern,