Neverending contest (military aviation knowledge)

Kusch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think is a n early version of the Hawker Hunter trainer.

Does the middle throttle look alike?

51789.jpg

What do you think?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

:D:smartass: At this rate guys we can guess it without looking to hard, what other aircraft have a side by side cockpit?

Electric Lightning trainer T4 or T5

A-6 Intruder prototype

S-3 Viking

F-3D Skyknight

:D:book:

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Actually it never entered service. Just several have been produced.

Edit: The period you are looking for (development, manufacture, testing) - is somewhere between 1955 - 1975 :D

Ok, enough clues. The only thing that`s left is telling the name ;)

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So... time for revelations :D The winning mystery bird iiiiis: Canadian experimental VTOL aircraft CL-84

Here it is: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Canada---Air/Canadair-CL-84-1-Dynavert/0108113/L/&sid=31cd4ff6afeb36f036af3e61978513cc

And since no one gave the right answer, hmm except for me :laugh:, i`m giving you the next one and even with a starting clue - it is a passengers and small cargo military transporter (not that it`s not obvious):

riddle38.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]