"Wheel brakes both" command malfunction

LeCuvier

The Anton has exactly the same problem as the Dora. Seems that the two use shared code. The attached track shows: I first step on both pedals bound to the two wheel brake axes. Then I activate the switch bound to "wheel brakes both" in several ON/OFF cycles. Only the right hand pedal is depressed. The left pedal moves just a little bit, as if it were trying to depress but blocked by something. This bug must be fixed in both aircraft as it is deadly if someone uses the command in the landing run.

FW-190A8 WheelbrakesBoth_Failure.trk

Edited by LeCuvier
no bug

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

The Anton has exactly the same problem as the Dora. Seems that the two use shared code. The attached track shows: I first step on both pedals bound to the two wheel brake axes. Then I activate the switch bound to "wheel brakes both" in several ON/OFF cycles. Only the right hand pedal is depressed. The left pedal moves just a little bit, as if it were trying to depress but blocked by something. This bug must be fixed in both aircraft as it is deadly if someone uses the command in the landing run.

Negative. The error is on your side. Press RALT+ENTER to see the controls indicator. There you will see, that your left brake is already over zero position. Whatever you use as your left brake axis, that is causing your trouble. You could try to increase the deadzone of this axis.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

you are right. I had to re-calibrate the axis of my left hand pedal. It's ok now.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5