[REPORTED]AI aircraft: Breaking the laws of physics - Not fixet

• ED Team

Hi

It is a difficult issue as the AI are trying to keep formation, for now be aware your AI have limits when trying to keep formation in very tight turns, the team will look for solutions.

Thanks for the report

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I've been experiencing this type of behavior from the enemy AI planes since I upgraded from 2.5.5. When chasing the enemy AI, the AI plane will "transport" itself magically to a new location in a split second. I thought it was a VR issue and assumed it has been reported. Don't have any video to post, but I'll try to get some later today.

• ED Team

I have tested a solution internally, hopefully you will see it soon also

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2