FPS Issues Oculus Rift CV1

Krupi

Hi Chaps, I need some advice regarding FPS in the Oculus CV1.

I have recently started flying again since upgrading from a blown GTX 780 to a RTX 2060 Super, the rest of my specs are in my signature.

I have been playing around with the settings however I keep on experiencing a drop in FPS, it goes from 40-45 to 23 and then back up again.

This happens in both Normandy & the Channel Map flying in a straight line on the instant free flight mission.

In the dogfight missions such as the FW190 Anton Furball the FPS starts of very low around 8 and goes up to about ~23 after the Antons are killed, however after two/three restarts of the mission (Fly Again) the FPS seems to settle (but still jumps around) at 23-33fps at the start of the mission and 23-40fps after the battle.

I have attached my in game settings & PD is set at 1.4.

attachment.php?attachmentid=244559&d=1597094550

Any advice?

I feel like I have forgotten to do something... Is it the maps? I can't understand why the FPS would be jumping around so in level flight...

Edited by Krupi

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

• 1 month later...

Terrain shadows, remove those, and your pewload radius is ti big, for your sparse vram

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public