CTD On Syria

Oceandar

Please try setting Virtual memory management to auto.

Seeing as Windows is bitching about a lack of memory, you should let him drive your car. And if the game keeps crashing afterwards, you'll take the wheel back. What do you say?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

By the way, you have a lot of messages like this:

2020-08-21 16:36:16.076 WARNING EDOBJECTS: RegMapStorage has no more IDs

2020-08-21 16:36:16.076 ERROR EDOBJECTS: Failed assert `false` at Projects\edObjects\Source\Registry\RegMapStorage.cpp:42

According to Pikey, this message occurs when there are too many groups in a mission (more than 3999!!). Here's another thread about this issue I think you should read.

Before this error message appears in your log, I see a LOT of messages about carrier crew, like this sequence:

2020-08-21 15:33:48.699 WARNING FLIGHT: crew 1 wCarrierCrew::reset_LA()

2020-08-21 15:33:48.699 WARNING FLIGHT: carrier technician [1: shooter] created, id 0

2020-08-21 15:33:48.699 WARNING FLIGHT: carrier technician [1: director] created, id 0

2020-08-21 15:33:48.699 WARNING FLIGHT: carrier technician [1: white1] created, id 1

2020-08-21 15:33:48.699 WARNING FLIGHT: carrier technician [1: white2] created, id 2

2020-08-21 15:33:48.699 WARNING FLIGHT: carrier technician [1: green_hbb] created, id 3

2020-08-21 15:33:48.699 WARNING FLIGHT: carrier technician [1: green_nw] created, id 1

I think the mission you were playing is badly scripted, because you're not supposed to have 4000+ units in it. That's probably what triggered your "E_OUTOFMEMORY" crash.

Please try setting Virtual memory management to auto.

Seeing as Windows is bitching about a lack of memory, you should let him drive your car. And if the game keeps crashing afterwards, you'll take the wheel back. What do you say?

I'll give it a try to set it auto.

By the way, you have a lot of messages like this:

According to Pikey, this message occurs when there are too many groups in a mission (more than 3999!!). Here's another thread about this issue I think you should read.

Before this error message appears in your log, I see a LOT of messages about carrier crew, like this sequence:

I think the mission you were playing is badly scripted, because you're not supposed to have 4000+ units in it. That's probably what triggered your "E_OUTOFMEMORY" crash.

Hmm... interesting. The server I was playing was quite full of players at that time. I'll try fly on another server.

Thanks Flappie, you're awesomely helpfull.

Cheers.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Carrier crew keep spawning for some reason. I'm convinced your CTD is caused by the mission only. Is it a custom mission or one from the game? Would you mind attaching the .miz file?

Carrier crew keep spawning for some reason. I'm convinced your CTD is caused by the mission only. Is it a custom mission or one from the game? Would you mind attaching the .miz file?

It was MP session. Through The Inferno 107th SOCAL1 server

After making changes both in virtual mem and DCS setting this was actually my second tries in that server. The first one was ok got no CTD.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Had to same issue on our custom Syria map, Lots of Targets built into it. I had my settings turned to HIGH. I lowered it to medium and no more crashes... Try going all to way to LOW and see it it stops CTD, If it does move it to MEDIUM and try the same thing..It worked for me

[sIGPIC]vMa1Dvw.jpg[/url][/sIG][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Three great things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life where you get to experience all three at the same time