Mission 6 wingmen are on their own program.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's a bug, but on mission 6, 406 disappears on the boat. The status doesn't say it took of, or crashed, just that the engines started. I visually watched it hooking up to the cat. I went to my cockpit to check altitude, and by the time I switched back it was gone. Also, 405 does not meet at waypoint 2. He just keeps flying east. By the time I'm set up for the missing man, it's just me and 410. Am I supposed to wait for the other jets to take the cat first?

• 2 months later...

Hi. I hate to add. But I too am having this issue with 405 and 406 vanishing. I have successfully managed to launch 405 if I use CAT 2 but 406 vanishes. If I use CAT 1 both 405 and 406 vanish. Note: they don't crash, eject or park up. They de-spawn and are not shown in the event history. I've flown the mission 3 times and have been able to reproduce the issue!

Just flown the mission twice more off of CAT 3. First time around all four aircraft finally launch. Blade however just flies straight ahead after take-off and doesn't re-join. Second time around I used CAT3 again... This time I got airborne ahead of Psycho on CAT4. All 4 aircraft launch but this time Psycho stayed wheels down at about 50ft and doesn't re-join! I'm not sure what to do!

I have been in contact with REDKITE and he advised me to use the FAST nav. alignment at start-up. This solved my issue with aircraft de-spawning and flying off to the east. I had originally been using standard full carrier alignment that takes approx. 8 mins.

supercarrier has a function that automatically despawns planes after they land if they cannot pathfind to parking spot. i know there is a bug (i reported it, ED ignored it) with this, it doesnt fire when it should. if what you say is true, then it sounds like this functionality also fires when it shouldnt.

might be worth recording a track.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X

GPU: AMD RX 580