Capture airbase - make new coalition aircraft client spawns?

Hunter_5E

Basically I want to have Blue coalition client aircraft available to fly after capturing a Red airbase or FARP.

I've figured out the airbase capture and how to enable new coalition client aircraft to spawn on it after capture - might not be the right way but it kinda works.

Basically I set up 3 Blue KA-50 spawns on Red Senaki airbase with late activation checked, set a flag on after capture and then used time since flag to activate the group. Works ok but I get a message saying "Please wait, your flight is delayed" when trying to enter a Ka-50 and it just waits and waits. If I click on another slot though I get straight in. Most likely I'm doing something wrong.

Also the KA-50 group shows up in the select aircraft list at mission start, even though they are not flyable at that time. Is there a way to hide them in the list until after they are activated?

Can I start with Red Ka-50's on Senaki then have them available to Blue coalition after capture?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm enjoying learning the editor but I'm still a noob at the moment. I've attached my simple test mission below so you can see what I've done. I'm hoping some kind soul can help me find an elegant solution for what I'm trying to achieve.

Airbase Capture Test.miz

I think the issue is that it is not possible to activate a group that has no control at all (client/player or AI).

If you select a Ka50 client slot before base capture/activation of Ka50 group, it works (you get the message "Ka50 spawn available", and you get in cockpit), but if activation trigger occures while there is no control on any of 3 Ka50, it's over and effective activation never happens.

Seems like a dead end...