Finished Included Campaign

flameoutme

The campaign that comes with the M2000 is brilliantly done. Serves as a training tool (EVERY modual should adopt this approach!). Has a solid mystery that unfolds in the story. Has a character you genuinely will care about. Believable voice acting. Love the french accents. Plausible story. Missions were carefully orchestrated.

Well done Baltic Dragon. Thanks for the memories!

• Like 7

• 6 months later...

Hey I have the exact same feelings about this campaign. It's really good.

• Like 2

:Ryzen 5800X | RTX3090 | 32Gb RAM | Nvme SSD Gen.4 | Reverb G2 | Virpil WarBrd Base | Constellation Alpha Grip / Virpil CM3 Throttle

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm enjoying the campaign a lot! its great to get to know the M2000 and procedures.
But I got to one mission where:

Spoiler

you are on a joint strike or something with an F-117 and its during the day? Did I read it wrong? Seems weird as it was a night plane.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten"

• 2 months later...
On 2/13/2022 at 2:52 PM, Domestos said:

Has it survived the recent updates to the Mirage? I'd love to actually finish it this time. I've tried before but life (mine) always gets in the way.

There is at least one mission, where you have to put in coordinates. But you will get them in the old format. So you have to translate them in the correct format manually. It would be great, if this campaign would be get an overhaul, to be up to date to the current, really great M2000C. I assume this campaign is the first one, most M2000C driver will fly.