Module stopped working

GunnyCook

Since todays patch, the super carrier module has stopped working for me and a mate.

I can see it in the mission editor, and can place them.

When i load the map in multiplayer, the aircraft slot is available to select.

I select the A/C and click fly.

I am placed in external view at an airbase.

I check the F10 map and there is no carrier showing.

I re-enter the mission builder and there it is.

This happens with all the carriers in the supercarrier module

I tried reinstalling the module but it remains the same.

Any ideas?

Edit, it does not work in single player either

Edited by GunnyCook
update

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

Since todays patch, the super carrier module has stopped working for me and a mate.

I can see it in the mission editor, and can place them.

When i load the map in multiplayer, the aircraft slot is available to select.

I select the A/C and click fly.

I am placed in external view at an airbase.

I check the F10 map and there is no carrier showing.

I re-enter the mission builder and there it is.

This happens with all the carriers in the supercarrier module

I tried reinstalling the module but it remains the same.

Any ideas?

Edit, it does not work in single player either

Check you mods if you have. I always disable my mods before an update but today i forgot one and i think was the culprit. So, did a repair, disabled all mods and then try add one by one until get the one who break DCS.

Give feedback please.

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

its the rafales mate, we just finished testing. remove all 3 and the carriers work again :thumbup:

going to ping the builder a message.

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

its the rafales mate, we just finished testing. remove all 3 and the carriers work again :thumbup:

going to ping the builder a message.

Yup thats correct. Tested also.

Glad it's working mate.

Thank you.

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.