How Do I Skip A Mission (Done with Mission 3)

Fang333333

I'm done with mission 3.

Done.

I have been doing it for weeks. it has made me late for work and all around a miserable person. I was having issues dropping the 2nd bomb. I could not get the coordinates to work. Many of you graciously tried to help but noone could tell me the exact inputs for this specific mission.

I was gonna try to drop the 2nd bomb today BUT THE FIRST BOMB RUN STARTED GLITCHING! Today when I tried to move my TPOD around it was all wonky. The diamond in the HUD was going all reversed to my inputs. When I moved the HUD diamond over the truck (or anywhere) it is not pointing at what it is in the HUD. (Diamond on the HUD over the truck, TPOD shows only desert, not even a road. I couldn't get my TPOD to focus on ANYTHING!) I an hour just circling around trying to bomb THE FIRST TARGET! I didn't even get to the second target!!!!! MY TPOD JUST GLITCHED THE WHOLE TIME!

:(:(:(:(

All this after ANOTHER WASTED 2+ HOURS OF FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone Know what in the entire universe could be wrong there? :(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

Please someone tell me how to go in and manually skip mission 3. There has to be a way of skipping this mission. I am so sorry I bought Raven 1. So freaking sorry man. I just want to see something different now. Please tell me your ideas on the TPOD glitch (this is the 2nd time this happened) and tell me how to go in and manually edit this mission as a pass.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::doh::doh::doh::doh::cry::cry:

Thanks

Fang

Hey Fang- sorry to hear about your trouble.

You'll find info how to edit the logbook here: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312402/

Also, you can always run M03A from campaign folder and start behind the tanker, close to the action. I am not responsible for TPOD glitches, but you can always ask your wingman to attack the target for you if you are having trouble...

Also, when it comes to the coordinates, it is explaned here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4478419&postcount=5

This isn't an easy campaign and requires a big deal of knowledge when it comes to jet. But perhaps it is time to take some time off :) and then return directly to M4.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png