Remove ALL bindings across all aircraft?

Hello one and all!

I have a dilemma. After some hardware changes. I want to wipe all the bindings from DCS, easy you say? Just remove the files, that does indeed work. But the default for DCS is apply all axis to each of the 7 controllers that use USB. So for each aircraft I have to go and remove each set, I have a "few" aircraft... Setting the general tab does not cross over to the basic inputs for each aircraft. Never understood that :huh:

So is there a way to get all of them set to no input, or to default to the setting in the General tab in the settings?

Thanks in advance.

:joystick:

I'm enjoying the most expensive free game in history. Leave me alone. :joystick::pilotfly:

The default bindings are defined in the "default.lua" files. For the Hornet, as an example, it's in the folder "...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Input\FA-18C\joystick". I remove the default bindings as first action when I get a new module. You could of course do the same for your entire "park" of modules, but that a lot of work. Plus, you have to manage a back-up process because the modified files are restored to original at every update or repair. I do that with OvGME.

• Like 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

The default bindings are defined in the "default.lua" files. For the Hornet, as an example, it's in the folder "...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Input\FA-18C\joystick". I remove the default bindings as first action when I get a new module. You could of course do the same for your entire "park" of modules, but that a lot of work. Plus, you have to manage a back-up process because the modified files are restored to original at every update or repair. I do that with OvGME.

Yeah that's the pain I'm in now. I guess I'll just update as I use each one bit by bit.

I'm enjoying the most expensive free game in history. Leave me alone. :joystick::pilotfly: