[REPORTED EARLIER] HMCS display not ocluding correctly

Boris

When looking at the HUD my HMCS display won't hide properly. The HMCS will show when looking in the area of the top third of the HUD and will dissappear a bit higher and then reappear again just below the canopy bar.

Bug or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Boris

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Pretty sure the HMCS shouldn't display when looking there.

It's not very apparent from the VR screenshot, but my focus is roughly below the depressable pipper,

attachment.php?attachmentid=250370&stc=1&d=1602953714

Screen_201017_185321.thumb.png.831647aaf859e0be5ead83c21080a954.png

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I feel like there’s a slight mis-match between FOV Boresight and HMCS Boresight.

In my case (2D Track IR), with my head position correct, I have to raise my chin just a little bit to see the full HMCS raster. I also catch glimpses of the HMCS within the area that should be occluded.

There are Boresight tools on the 2nd page of the HMCS screen on the right MFCD but I don’t think they do anything (yet?)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

I had made the suggestion in a previous post to have the option to shift the hud up or down with a slider bar in the special option area, I know the hud/reticle for the ka50 can be adjusted up or down. It would make sense for it to work the same for the scorpion system. I think this is being looked into :thumbup: