The Warbird Hanger

Hawkeye60

I suppose you could use ground attack, then click the dive bomb option. That is coded in at least.

Just means your target will have to be stopped so it's still in the correct spot when the AI dive bombs it.

Just tried it , divebombing works. Just need the ships stationary

Just re-read your post. We are getting a WW2 Ai update in February ? or just a general update ?

Love the Val and Kate BTW, wish there was a flyable wildcat, Hurri to shoot them down with, but the P-47 works for now 🙂

Avro's are here!

Screen-240214-214440.jpg

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

First damage test on the Betty looks good!

She sinks REAL SLOW!😄

Screen-240218-195834.jpg

And the winner is,

Screen-240218-195900.jpg

However, the Betty shot down TWO other P-47's!

One from a side gun!

You can see the barrel smoke.

She dropped her ordinance to fight

The poor Orka was not lucky!🤣

Once she took enough damage, the engines quit.

No fire or smoke.

She glided into the ocean, and sank!

More shooting is needed!

Stay tuned!

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The

Piper L-4A “Grasshopper”

Has arrived ready for recon duties!

• Like 3

Screen-240322-004612.jpg

The Grumman TBF Avenger 3 Awaits your inspection!

See first post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hello, great work !!!

I don't know if you've already been asked this, but there is a severe lack of a junker 52 in this game. Do you think it would be possible to do it?

Edited by Arnaud520

Even better

I have a few versions for your shooting down pleasure!

Including a Floats version

Perhaps Hitler may use one as a transport?

Better look in the windows to be sure!😃

Let me test them first and make any needed fixed for 2.9

Most every older mod needs fixing.

A massive job with so many to keep working in sim.

The Joys of DCS Modding!

• Like 1

@Hawkeye60 Tested your Avenger. 

It can be destroyed by air to air and ground fire. It can use both bombs and torpedoes. And it can launch from a carrier. 

Torpedos do not show on the actual plane though. 

It would be awesome to have more liveries. 

Either way, I'm gonna make an awesome scenario. I've been waiting for an American bomber/Torpedo plane. Hopefully more to come.

• Like 3

On 3/27/2024 at 3:30 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

Even better

I have a few versions for your shooting down pleasure!

Including a Floats version

Perhaps Hitler may use one as a transport?

Better look in the windows to be sure!😃

Let me test them first and make any needed fixed for 2.9

Most every older mod needs fixing.

A massive job with so many to keep working in sim.

The Joys of DCS Modding!

It's good news !!!! we will wait patiently and thank you again!!

• 3 weeks later...

New liveries courtesy of @seabat coming soon!

Screen-240415-083713.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Liveries are released!

First post shall bring joy!

• Like 1

The Fairey Gannet AEW3 V2.9.2
has been released!

First post please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1