The Warbird Hanger

Hawkeye60

@hammergaming1978

This has all been fixed in the next build.

• Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

@Chap2012

Yes I have!

But fixing the aircraft first.

Then the carriers, THEN the vehicles.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 month later...

Screen-230928-191540.jpg

Screen-230928-191603.jpg

Screen-230928-191536.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hmmm. I need to look at the mod.

If this does not happen with bullet hits or small non destructive damage,

See If a destroyed model is declared in the lua, remove the name and try again.

The line is just below the the first edm declare line in the main lua.

You could also use a dummy name, or use another name and edm from the IL2 or any other aircraft

To all with interest in these warbird add ons,

I have been slowly going through each in turn,

fixing, adding, changing and creating dedicated collision models.

Animations ate also being looked at and changed/fixed as needed.

December 6th is coming.

I plan a release to commemorate this day in history,

and the events leading up to it.

A new thread will be created for this special add on.

Watch for it!

Stay safe, Keep your ammo boxes full!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes. She has been fixed

And lots more!

The Italians will have their day!

Full set of aircraft in progress!

G-91

G-55,

CR-32

CR-42

Matchi

and MORE!

@Oban

Long time. No chat.

How are you?

Any mods in the pipeline?
Send me a PM, here on the forums to chat!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Yes. She has been fixed

And lots more!

The Italians will have their day!

Full set of aircraft in progress!

G-91

G-55,

CR-32

CR-42

Matchi

and MORE!

@Oban

Long time. No chat.

How are you?

Any mods in the pipeline?
Send me a PM, here on the forums to chat!

Can't wait !!

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an odd problem with the Lockheed Hudson.

I cannot make it's flight size greater than 1.

Haven't seen this with any other plane or mod. If I switch to another plane set flight to say 4, then change the plane to the Hudson, flight goes back to 1.

Hudson shows up in the missions fine , just only 1.

Any ideas ?

This is a easy fix.

Find the line.

single in line = true.

Change to false.

This should sort it out.

First post up-dated!

• Like 2

The D3A Val is next!

A whole new model.

A whole new ball game!

• Like 4

First post Up-dated!

• Like 2

On 12/11/2023 at 7:20 PM, Seaside said:

Great ! Thanks 🙂

Hi, Where did you find this line ? in which Lua file ?

Asus ROG MAXIMUS X Formula

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

Asus GTX 2080ti OC edition

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

Samsung CHG90 monitor at 144 htz

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

Thank you,

So far I must still look at the Hudson, I have been running experiments on all the other WW2 Bombers, also the DC3 ...and have got the bombing as a formation sorted.

Will look at the Hudson today.

Cheers

• Like 1

Asus ROG MAXIMUS X Formula

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

Asus GTX 2080ti OC edition

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

Samsung CHG90 monitor at 144 htz

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

@Seaside

The Hudson is getting a new damage model, collision shell.

ASAP

A point to remember,

These aircraft do NOT have a actual damage model

To make one takes a lot of time.

So they have a simplified collision shell, with about twenty parts each with its own damage arg.

First a couple Japan fighters are almost ready.

They also need a collision shell created.

Then I will fix the Hudson.

• Like 2